Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown (1374 Views)

Wizkid: "From Today I Give No bleeps, Welcome To My World" / Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown After Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. / Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown by lewispius: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
See the pictures of Nigeria’s favourite artiste, Wizkid on One
Hell Of A Night Tour with Chris Brown .

Quite an amazing reception. Check out below

Yaga!!

Re: Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown by cruzita(f): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
kiss

if u see him drive by

holla at your boy!!!!!,

the guy is balling big time

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown by lewispius: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
More.

Re: Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown by ramdris(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
This guy is making me proud of my country.
And someone somewhere prefers to write about his down moment dan his up moment... Ride on bro, for who Jah bless, no man can cause..

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown by simplyglow: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown by StarMogul(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chai...I'm more proud of wizkid Dan I am with buhari cry
Re: Checkout Photos Of Wizkid From “one Hell Of A Night” Tour With Chris Brown by lumydee44: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Loke Loke la ma lo. Keep soaring high.

(1) (Reply)

Classic Throwback Pics Of Olu Jacobs In 1980 Hollywood Blockbuster "Dogs Of War" / Popular Nollywood Actress Put Nip Tips On Display After Stepping Out Braless / Photos From Gov Ajimobi's Daughter, Abisola Kola-daisi Son's 1st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.