Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. (2278 Views)

Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video / See What This 6yrs Old Boy Is Doing To This Lady In A Nite Party / Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown After Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Daminaj1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wizkid is the biggest thing in Nigeria right now Period! The star boy who has been making waves world over is currently touring with Chrisbrown on his One Hell of a Nite tour.

They were pictured chilling ahead of the show.

Update I attached the wrong photo guys!!!! Sorry, correct photo updated. New topic https://www.nairaland.com/3148663/wizkid-chilling-chris-brown-after

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/06/wizkid-pictured-with-chris-brown-after.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Daminaj1(f): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
God not only picked his call but added his helpers to a conference call. #WIzzyBabyLokeLoke #WeareProudofYou

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by lifezone247(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hell of a night? Enjoy oh, when u come bck don't forget to give us the testimony of how hot the hell is Pls.
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by jaywatt(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
This nah old pic....who b dis fool.... cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by omogerohprecious(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hey! That picture is way back

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
@daminaj1

Your father must be LIE Mohammed. . . This picture is older than my grandfather. . . You are such a gifted internet liar. .. keep it up, we are proud of u grin
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Flexherbal(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Money boy, enjoy!
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by FYB(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
omogerohprecious:

Na by force to creat tread sef?
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yeah....yeah...
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Ayuzz007(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
A old pic alongside a latest gist......
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Daminaj1(f): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
blackberlin:
@daminaj1

Your father must be LIE Mohammed. . . This picture is older than my grandfather. . . You are such a gifted internet liar. .. keep it up, we are proud of u grin

Wrong picture attached. New thread created https://www.nairaland.com/3148663/wizkid-chilling-chris-brown-after

You should be ashamed of the bolded part. It is unwarranted!! People who respect their parents are not quick to go the parents way. While you did not insult my father. There was no need to bring him up at all. However, enjoy.
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Daminaj1:

Wrong picture attached. New thread created https://www.nairaland.com/3148663/wizkid-chilling-chris-brown-after

You should be ashamed of the bolded part. It is unwarranted!! People who respect their parents are not quick to go the parents way. While you did not insult my father. There was no need to bring him up at all. However, enjoy.

It's not my fault that you can't take a joke...At least we know Lie Mohammed isn't ur real father so why the headache You expect to post something false on social media and not get bashed? Well it's normal here and for a blogger like u, you need to train urself on how not to take things too personal, otherwise you won't even survive a month.
Either ways I don't care about ur pics... I'm here to crack jokes and discuss important issues, no time.
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Daminaj1(f): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
blackberlin:

It's not my fault that you can't take a joke...At least we know Lie Mohammed isn't ur real father so why the headache You expect to post something false on social media and not get bashed? Well it's normal here and for a blogger like u, you need to train urself on how not to take things too personal, otherwise you won't even survive a month.
Either ways I don't care about ur pics... I'm here to crack jokes and discuss important issues, no time.

I can take a thousand jokes but I am too mannered to joke about people's parents.
Crack your jokes around people on here. My father is not a Nairalander....thanks
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2016
nice one
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Daminaj1:

I can take a thousand jokes but I am too mannered to joke about people's parents.
Crack your jokes around people on here. My father is not a Nairalander....thanks

*yawns*
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Wizkid is number 1 and there's no 2nd.

I'm happy that Wizkid has finally gained his rightful place as the Biggest and Best brand in NG right now, not that O.B.O frog voiced Davido. I'm ecstatic and genuinely happy for this guy!

God help us achieve our dreams IJN.
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by double0seven(m): 4:21am On Jun 06, 2016
He is the biggest thing in Nigeria; simply because his friend Chris Brown invited him along for a tour .....

...I don't think so.....
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Making waves, starboy!!! On fire
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by Dubemkelly(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2016
omogerohprecious:
No its not way back, just a recent pic, Wizid shared it on his IG page last night and that was the hashtag he used. The Op aint a liar
Re: Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown Ahead Of Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. by omogerohprecious(m): 12:21am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Dubemkelly post=46315081]
No its not way back, just a recent pic, Wizid shared it on his IG page last night and that was the hashtag he used. The Op aint a liar [/quo
te]

That picture is way back bro! I can still remember Davido wearing the same shoe with what Wizkidayo wore in that picture and same shirt with chrisbrown early 2015

And it was photoshopped

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby / Throwback Photo Of Lil Kesh (photo) / Chinelo Rosemary Vows To Take Over The Movie Industry From Top Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.