Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (82073 Views)

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Zico5(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Emmey67:
In these present time where things are hard in the country and everything is on the increase without increase in salary and so much lost in jobs. why not make additional $20000-$50000 every month and have a substantial savings at the end of this year.

with just an investment of N8500 only.
If you are interested I will guide you until you see the alert on your phone.

Add me on whatapp No. :07039575096
Send I am interested and I will add you to the group
Add me: 08063720963
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by eazysally: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
My surname start from O, I am suppose to start my own test today under teaching but I am yet to get any SMS. Please what is going on with anybody in my category? Reply needed ASAP.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Malubi(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2016
I need assistance. I did not get the confirmation even though i registered but i am able to log-in successfully and fill the form but its showing me blank space when i try to submit more than 10 times. What next please?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Elnino4ladies: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2016
eazysally:
My surname start from O, I am suppose to start my own test today under teaching but I am yet to get any SMS. Please what is going on with anybody in my category? Reply needed ASAP.
same ish here bro
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by TheGuy5: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Think about this!
We are all connected today
Through mobile devices
People need connections and contacts to succeed.
Smartphones are here to stay
With billions of humans,
You have the opportunity to provide expert technical support fixing mobile phones
with the capacity to make money and contacts with people especially the high and mighty!
Why...because you become a responsible custodian of people's intimate and valuable data- U get paid! ***

Learn how,
Search Amazon or visit the link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
ma guy dem no share npower forms for your LGA? all diz online exams I just dey laf.cuz dia will still be a correlation BTW online and the physical forms shared in all 774 lga.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ebrahyym(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
got my text today to write ma test tmorrw, pls those that did them own should help me with tips and some of the questions he answered. thanks in anticipation
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by chifreke(f): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
mine today ..can't login. password recovering seems to be dormant ....all customer care line switched off. am pissed.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by lacum: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
I was not sent an sms n so i couldnt log in. though am supposed to write today
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by EbonyCy(f): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
lacum:
I was not sent an sms n so i couldnt log in. though am supposed to write today

pls oooo lemme get something straight.....if one doesn't receive an SMS from them means he/she won't be able to login and write d test?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by EbonyCy(f): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
I applied for health which is scheduled for Oct 3rd/4th....so if I don't get an SMS first from them I won't write d test??
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ebrahyym(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
no, u may try it. one of my frnd wey no get d text, try login fr the day of his surname, and luckily e login and carry his assessmnt
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by tbaba1234: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
shenkz:
Seriously, this npower stuff the organization is just poor right from inception. Come to think itz a government initiative. Sigh! Can't even log in...showing "invalid log in"

Have you received a message?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
am facing the same problem here. today is my assessment date according to the timetable. no sms and i cant login. invalid, is what i keep seeing when i try to login. so frustrating

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Npower teach intends to accommodate 500000 persons
And from the portal , only about 304000 thereabout successfuly took the assessment test
Does it mean, they will all get the job

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by observer2020(m): 5:12am On Oct 15, 2016
This is to inform those that were previously having problems login to their N-Power test, that you can login now to have your test.
Some login problems has been resolved.

For Assistant
Call or Whatsapp : 07037211667[color=#990000][/color]
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by lacum: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
I saw the above goodnews and i rushed down to the portal to take the test. when it opened i was given Npower build instead of Teach
I have sent them email and asked them to rectify the problem so i can take the test but am yet to get any reply. should i go on with the Npower build test.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
lacum:
I saw the above goodnews and i rushed down to the portal to take the test. when it opened i was given Npower build instead of Teach
I have sent them email and asked them to rectify the problem so i can take the test but am yet to get any reply. should i go on with the Npower build test.
For you not to be a looser, i will advice you to log in and take d test
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by lacum: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2016
I did but after that i clicked finish but it will load and return me to the same page. i did it almost ten times and in the end it told me that my time has ended n dat i cant summit. hope there wont be problems
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by obinna002: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2016
It has ended
lacum:
I did but after that i clicked finish but it will load and return me to the same page. i did it almost ten times and in the end it told me that my time has ended n dat i cant summit. hope there wont be problems
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Debbykute: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.