Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave (33981 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Ready4watever: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
olokeded:
The former Super Eagles coach and member of the NFF technical committee, Amodu Shuaibu, has been buried in his hometown Okpella,Benin City Edo state. He was buried according to Muslim rites.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-late-amodu-shuaibus-grave.html
Rip bro,journey well
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by gabazin080(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lukay99:

Even after the Autopsy is done will it bring back the dead? Or if we have the opportunity to ask the dead do you really think they care about the Autopsy? Nothing you do can bring back the dead they are now in a place most of us knows very little about probably experiencing God(Allah) judgement now the best thing we can do for the dead is to pray for them (May is soul rest in peace) Ameen
i can bet so many poor people have been buried cus of this religion u practice. someone might faint close to 6pm and dey will b buried b4 6pm with no doctors report to confirm the person dead. BTW: will your prayers change the judgement he is going face if he is worse than IDI-AMIN
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by ogjames: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Jesus Christ said that he is the way, the truth and life. Even though we will still die and cease to exist in this world, we will find rest with our Lord in his glory, "for those that give their lives unto him alone". Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour today, and he will give unto you, the hope of eternal rest.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by chysam: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
LEGALAide:
The grave is kinda cool
RIP king of AFRO BEAT
The Music ICON

U fit help us arrange small weed?
We are selective about people we ask for such favour and found you handy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by YaksonFCA(m): 12:19am On Jun 12, 2016
RIP
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by notoriousbabe: 12:34am On Jun 12, 2016
GentleYoung:
Inalilai waina ilehi rajiun
lalasticlala see dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you and seun
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Sunofgod:
I hope its not left like that before people start planting tomatoes there....

Smh...so this looks like a joke to you, in trying to sound funny you showed a great level of ignorance. If I say you are a fool now you will say I have insulted you.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by GentleYoung(m): 4:51am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=46493204]lalasticlala see dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you and seun [/quote
Meaning: from God we came,to God we shall return... not an abuse dear
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by aolumaxi(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2016
freemanbubble:

that is the big question i keep on asking myself. why were we born in the first place if this is how we all are gonna go.
sometimes death is more of a dick than a pussy. it bleeps everybody.
that is why i love living my life in the fast lane . smoking weed, drinking alcohol, gambling,banging pussies, got police chasing me all the time, spending my money whenever it comes. sometimes i do not even attend class. because am not sure if will get the bsc before i die.
life is boring they say but life sucks they never mention. let prepare for the worst and pray for the best
give ur life a meaning, it is then and only then ur pilgrimage on earth is not in vain..
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by heskeyw(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Trendy247:
LIFE IS A BlTCH... DEATH IS HER SISTER.

RIP MAN
Sleep is the cousin, what a Bleep-ing family picture.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Morqanfreakman(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Sunofgod:
I hope its not left like that before people start planting tomatoes there....
Na soo na who the grave epp
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by GentleYoung(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2016
notoriousbabe:
lalasticlala see dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you and seun
You care to know the meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Are The Top Goal Scorers In The EPL / Di Maria: Man United’s Iconic No. 7 Shirt Had No Special Meaning To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.