Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World (39420 Views)

Two Buildings On Fire At Nkwor Ogbe Market, Ihiala Anambra State / 7 Ways To Prevent Buildings From Fire, Right From Construction Stage / 3 Buildings Housing 81 Police Families To Be Demolished In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
OP, National theater is the shape of a military hat.
OP, Please add it.the National theatre is a masterpiece.
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by spiralwedge(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'm ashamed to know that the op failed to put the national theatre Lagos in the list. The theatre was built in the shape of a military cap during one of the military regimes.

Modified
Didn't know someone has pointed that out, and rightly so, just above this.
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by DONOCHAS(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
these are really nice ,the one I like most is the piano and violin
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by 4nobody4every1: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
cool
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by omoikea(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
why is there no one in Nigeria....
our engineers should get ready, I want to build ....
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by meelorlah(f): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
SlimSeyI:
what can u call dis
shocked Is this real? D kind fear wey go grip me inside this building ehn

1 Like

Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by chubbygal(f): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Woman tree

1 Share

Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by ExplicitContent: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
The mercedez benz house in ekiti grin
Forgotten the name of the area but you always paas by it when transiting from kogi to ilorin
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by schoolfeez: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
is thi not an object

1 Like

Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Mav4blast(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ship house, Ilorin rd. Kaduna!

1 Like

Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by airprince(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Basket Building

The basket building is a creative ad for the Longaberger Company which specializes in producing handcrafted wood baskets. The building is located in Ohio, USA.

Nice one but you forgot aboutUghelli Ship house..Located in Ughelli
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Oluwaxhango(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lols... Check out this guy's object shape flight .....
Then
Fly
Ur
Way
To
Ma

*waiting

Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 4:25am On Jun 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
*** Egg Shell Building ***

It is located in the South_West_East_North region in Nigeria. It can also be found in between the legs of the man counterpart cool
point of correction: it's not only found in Nigeria, it's found in all cities in the world.
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Priceless200(f): 4:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Great architectural designs... But I was really surprised you didn't mention any in Nigeria, like the National Stadium and our own Ship House, Ministry of defense headquarters...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by IntroVAT: 5:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Fear China
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by soulhighman(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2016
What about the boat house in Berger, Lagos?
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Awaja(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2016
And none is located in Nigga mtcheeeeeeew
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2016
SlimSeyI:
what can we call this

Spring?
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by tico1212(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2016
@op
The National Arts Theatre was built during the military regime of Olusegun Obasanjo in Nigeria. Its exterior is shaped like a military hat. It has a 5,000-seater Main Hall with a collapsible stage, and two capacity cinema halls, all of which are equipped with facilities for simultaneous translation of 8 languages; among others.

Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by jpphilips(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2016
omoikea:
why is there no one in Nigeria....
our engineers should get ready, I want to build ....
Boat house Abuja, National theatre Lagos
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Gerrard59(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jarus:
All of them are great. That of Bag House the best, and the Pineapple house looks the most unbelievable.

Good day Sir,

I know I'm not supposed to do this as an avid Jarus-ist. However, I need your cover letter writing poweress to review my "infant cover letter".
I intend applying for internship positions preferably in the food and beverage/FMCG/agriculture (e.g IITA) industry, I have written my CV(infant also), but the cover letter is where your priceless advice(s)/kudos/knocks is/are needed.

Thank you for your consideration.

From your SAJ.
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by omoikea(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
jpphilips:

Boat house Abuja, National theatre Lagos
okay..I didn't know before now, thanks
are there more? I would like to know and pictures too
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by menacetosociety: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
People!!!we got loads of them in Naija!try moving out of your caves small na
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Gerrard59:

Good day Sir,

I know I'm not supposed to do this as an avid Jarus-ist. However, I need your cover letter writing poweress to review my "infant cover letter".
I intend applying for internship positions preferably in the food and beverage/FMCG/agriculture (e.g IITA) industry, I have written my CV(infant also), but the cover letter is where your priceless advice(s)/kudos/knocks is/are needed.

Thank you for your consideration.

From your SAJ.

Send to jarushub email
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by MrGerald(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
What abt ship house in abuja niaja?
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Gerrard59(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jarus:

Send to jarushub email

Good day Sir. Hope your day was good as ever?

I thank you very much for the impeccable touch. Unwieldy? My own don finish, I need to start doing things. And to think I was using my CV to make yanga among my peers. embarassed

Once again, thank you.
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bahd guy! What were you thinking before?? grin grin grin
lol.....wetin you de think
Re: 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World by SenatorJames(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
What a nice architectural design

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? / School And Houses Destroyed By Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.