Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? (39488 Views)

Fire Outbreaks Destroy Properties Worth Millions In Osun / Lagos Records 119 Fire Outbreaks In 3 Weeks / Fire Outbreaks: 24 Persons Dead, Property Worth N13.2bn Lost In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by sholarr12: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Recently, there have been fire outbreaks in Nigeria. While many people believe that the fire outbreaks were deliberately caused by people in order to conceal their corruption, others believe that the outbreaks were caused by natural phenomena.

For me, I believe that the hot weather was a key factor in these fire outbreaks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by HolyTitus(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yinmu... Dem want make us believe accountant general office wey catch fire was not planned. Only God knows how many buildings FG go still burn to change our belief.

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by eazyhifii(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Space bookers grin

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Prolly the heat,The heat wey do me yesterday when nepa take light Even my body boil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Deyybuh(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
I was thinking it was due to dry weather but things might be wrong spiritually

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Kizzygentle: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Like someone said some days ago. It could be they forgot to switch off d junction boxes before all going for d lockdown break which I feel its actually d cause.

Or in another case God is venting his anger on Nigeria govt that's y its mostly govt buildings catching fire.

Thirdly who am I to know what d problem is. A lot of bad happenings this year which Fire outbreak is just one of it.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed and pray for God mercies upon us.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Liamm(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by NwaNimo1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Made in China electrical products.....

[img]https://media./images/99d9e7cef395444d086a33ea0dcfa545/tenor.gif[/img]

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buhari should be confined in a small space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by ForeThinker: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone is afraid of something

#Fire heists

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by amalab30(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Carelessness of our leaders is on another level. Zero maintenance culture too. Go to the big offices in Abuja, NICON Plaza comes to mind, only one lift works out of 5.

Now, maintenance of buildings and electrical circuits is zero here. ALso, i believe they do this to cover their tracks. Shady deals and all.

13 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Bukden16(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
I guessed is Fire.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
The hot weather and then carelessness or human error.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
OP u dey find conspiracy theories upandan abi?

If i were an investigator wey hin hand never touch some shares grin

i will ask these...

What are the composite of the affected documents? If none...

Then i will open a victim file... Here i project those that may have gains and so low as who did something wrong to skip a day at work. (As silly as that sounds grin)

But i will work more on my first statement.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by UnknownT: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
The mother of dragons Daenerys I Targaryen is in the country embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

The devil's handiwork grin

1 Like

until they start swearing these people in with guns and radiator water......i can never vote for any Nigerian politician

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Mopolchi: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy Coronavirus to Povertynavirus to Policenavirus to firenavirus
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by nduboss(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don’t know
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by 1stola: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osu God

Okija juju
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by queenbetsy(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmmmmn...

Sometimes, I feel like life is a movie and we are all acting according to scripts.

I do believe in coincidence but, this isn't.

Sooner or later, the truth will be unfolded.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by sisisioge: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmm...haven't you checked the destinations of the fires to know?

They are mostly connected to government... And our government critical information are mostly hard copies.....are you still guessing?

11 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by iamoyindamola(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Heat....
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by dynicks(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
shocked
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by panasharp(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Most of these offices are currently not being used due to the ongoing lockdown ... Electricity surge the most probable cause ..majority of these outbreak are Abuja, one of the cities locked of ofcourse

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by DriggityDre: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
ARSON

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Kalm4life: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hell fire don near political leaders and the rest of them
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Co-incidence. No one is out to burn down any buildings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by chatinent: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
It can be political.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

abuja maps / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.