Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Life After Death! Hell And Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life After Death! Hell And Heaven. (496 Views)

Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After Death! Hell And Heaven. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
When a person dies, what happened next?

When a person dies, so many things can happen.
A dead person don't usually know that they are dead at the initial stage until when they sight a replica of their body on the floor of the accident point, on the hospital bed, or any other place where their soul have been separated from their body.

To be continued......

Ok. Back to business. Some one ask why we were being given birth to when we are still going to die, initially we are not meant to die, the forbidden fruit cause the string of death into humanity and hold it with it's ferocious grip, and humanity didn't help matter but toil its trail down deep into hell.

We are made from the breath of God, this is to say that God literally breath out spirit from his nostrils that form beautiful living spirit creatures, "He breath upon them and they receive the Holy Ghost"

This is the breath he breathed into the clay that turn into a man called Adam. That beautiful baby spirit form was trapped inside of a clay and it became man. Still in its naivety needed to be instructed nurtured and guided into maturity.

When
a man dies he takes nothing with him, he doesn't need to take anything with him because every work that is to be done can only be done on earth. What remains is what he did on earth, how he did it, what he ought to do that he didn't do and whether he accomplished his purpose on earth or not.

Note:This is not to counter any body's believe but just for enlightenment.
Re: Life After Death! Hell And Heaven. by gabazin080(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
some times i always wish there is a tv in heaven to see what this earth looks like before coming, am sure i would have remained in heaven maybe as one of the angels. why will i have come to this world of suffering and hate. why would i have come when i know i will still die. still dont know why we were born when we will still die

1 Like

Re: Life After Death! Hell And Heaven. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
gabazin080:
some times i always wish there is a tv
in heaven to see what this earth looks
like before coming, am sure i would
have remained in heaven maybe as
one of the angels. why will i have
come to this world of suffering and hate. why would i have come when i
know i will still die. still dont know why
we were born when we will still die
life is a school for the human spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13th July 2016 / God’s Stand On Biafra Is Peace, Not Violence — Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.