Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Concept Of Human Sexuality. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Concept Of Human Sexuality. (836 Views)

10 Most Useless Part Of The Body Of Human / The Concept Of Mindful Eating For Weightloss / Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Human Sexuality. by obaroakpor: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Human sexual activity, human sexual practice or human sexual behavior is the manner in which humans experience and express their sexuality. People engage in a variety of sexual acts, ranging from activities done alone (e.g., masturbation) to acts with another person (e.g., sexual intercourse, non-penetrative sex, MouthAction, etc.) in varying patterns of frequency, for a wide variety of reasons. Sexual activity normally results in sexual arousal and physiological changes in the aroused person, some of which are pronounced while others are more subtle. Sexual activity may also include conduct and activities which are intended to arouse the sexual interest of another or enhance the sex life of another, such as strategies to find or attract partners (courtship and display behavior), or personal interactions between individuals (for instance, pre-intimacy or BDSM). Sexual activity may follow sexual arousal.

Human sexual activity has sociological, cognitive, emotional, behavioral and biological aspects; these include personal bonding, sharing emotions and the physiology of the reproductive system, sex drive, sexual intercourse and sexual behavior in all its forms.
Read more ยปhttps://healthimed..com.ng/

Re: The Concept Of Human Sexuality. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided
Re: The Concept Of Human Sexuality. by Flexherbal(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
I have read it.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! / Could She Be Pregnant / CANCER: How Living With One Breast Changed The Way I Feel About My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.