Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! (831 Views)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by Sermwell(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
A friend of mine has been wanting to see me since morning for a very important reason! I didn't want to see him before because I had already set out today for studying! When he persisted, I allowed him to come meet me in the library.
The problem is that he had unprotected sex with his girlfriend last night and since they are both inexperience, he doesn't know the right drug(s) she can take to prevent unwanted pregnancy. He has approached me with this questions:
1. What drug(s) can she take to prevent "wahala"?? grin
2. Can he get it any chemist shop??
3. What are the guarrantee of effectiveness??
4. How much will it cost??

Pls dear Nairalanders help this brother in need! He has been panicking here since.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
cc Thorpido
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by Emescot(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just go to any chemist shop and ask for postinor2, it should be about 300-400 for 2 pills, use it, it works better for the first 3days of having unprotected sex.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by Sermwell(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Emescot:
Just go to any chemist shop and ask for postinor, it should be about 300-400 for 2 pills, use it, it works better for the first 3days of having unprotected sex.
Thanks...but will they sell to him without some form of interrogations??
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by Emescot(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sermwell:

Thanks...but will they sell to him without some form of interrogations??
Lol yeah they will even sell to the ''her'' involved gringringrin
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Op can lie !! can you swear with one of your balls that it's exactly your friend and not you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by teejaypee: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
cc Thorp ido

hey

You've got another one! wink
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
teejaypee:

hey

You've got another one! wink
Yayy! No ooh.. The guy's a doctor jare. #U tink say ah be U
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by thorpido(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Emescot has told you what to do.

Have a safe sex plan next time.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by teejaypee: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Yayy! No ooh.. The guy's a doctor jare. #U tink say ah be U

lol

I actually meant I've replied you! cool

I trust you na grin
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
teejaypee:

lol
I actually meant I've replied you! cool
I trust you na grin
Lmao.. my brain dey pain me. Ahswear!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by teejaypee: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lmao.. my brain dey pain me. Ahswear!

Lol

That means I did a good job then wink

grin
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
teejaypee:

Lol
That means I did a good job then wink

grin
Go jorr! U well so?!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On This Issue!! by teejaypee: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Go jorr! U well so?!

haven't seen your reply!

Over well dey worry me

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Pregnant / All You Need To Know About Monkey Pox(pics) / Tre-en-en Medication! What Is It And Price In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.