Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband (4644 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by elektra(f): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Beey:
When Priscilla Chan met Mark Zuckerberg, he was nothing but a college nerd who had a thing for " hoodies". Now , while the rest of the girls saw a boring bookworm, She saw something out of the ordinary. Michelle Obama met Barack a broke smoking lawyer. But she still saw him as more than a broke black guy with a funny name. The current bred of ladies have a penchant for already-made men.

Mark and Priscilla met when they were undergrad students in HARVARD! Mark was not some poor struggling kid, he was in an ivy league school! I bet Priscilla could have dated anyone in their class and still end up in a super-rich household. Same with Michelle, Barack was a graduate of Columbia and Harvard Law School and had also joined a big name firm when they met. Its not like these 2 men attended community college, they had already made something of themselves (but had not reached the peak of their careers) when they met their wives.

9 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
madam go sleep, many babes in Nigeria hv loved guys who had nothing helped dem with their finances etc. when d guy later hammers u hear I cant marry u out of pity. na jungle we dey, I don't blame anybody looking for readymade men o

6 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by OMOYE247(f): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Donr marry for money, but go to where rich people are and marry for LOVE....case closed!!

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Do not marry "potential", marry for LOVE only.

When finance and potential crumble, only TRUE love can keep such a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Come and marry me, are you not a horseband material? angry
I can't marry a poor man, that's all. Major reason I prefer going for my "ancestors", accomplished ones though _ preferably 15yrs older and above smiley

Nothing do you jare. .. poor men are not better than rich men. We all have our preferences.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Mbkite(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
I hate "poverty"... You may be born in a poor home but, it's an "error" for you to remain poor. I have also discovered that "poverty" has no "advantage". Whatever that is morally right you can do to get out of "poverty" do it. God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by eitsei(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
I really think every lady wants to marry someone who can take care of their needs and no man wants a lady who will become a liability on him... How do you know a poor man that will become rich later and how sure are you that a rich man will be rich forever?

1 Like

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Beey(f): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Is it by force to marry poor man? If every lady marries poor man, who will marry the rich ones? grin rich guys shouldn't be loved again, 'cos we wanna form RidenDie chick, huh?

I can't marry a poor man_ what next?
Oya come threaten me with menopause and old age...
we are not saying that girls shouldn't marry rich men.The point here is that there's many single ladies waiting for "already-made" men.Truth is that most of the men who seem like they've got it all together, had the support of a woman right from scratch.These women were patient and endured to help these men become who they are today.But most girls these days don't want to go through the process.They just want results.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Beey(f): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2016
iAmCharis:
Dey there dey wait for rich man while your mates are getting married every Saturday. undecided
i agree, most are single because they are choosy.They keep waiting for "ready made" men to drop like manna.Before you look for a ready made man, make sure you are already self-made otherwise that's no different from "gold-digging"
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Blade21: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Beey:
we are not saying that girls shouldn't marry rich men.The point here is that there's many single ladies waiting for "already-made" men.Truth is that most of the men who seem like they've got it all together, had the support of a woman right from scratch.These women were patient and endured to help these men become who they are today.But most girls these days don't want to go through the process.They just want results.
Barrack Obama wasn't a poor man oo he went to a good school so with that Mark guy the were starting life but de weren't poor so don't confuse the two you can marry a man you believe in that's struggling but not poor and lazy if not you will just die of stress

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by PreyingMantis(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Come and marry me, are you not a horseband material? angry
I can't marry a poor man, that's all. Major reason I prefer going for my "ancestors", accomplished ones though _ preferably 15yrs older and above smiley
Like seriously I see...
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by OShepherd: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hollicom:
This is to ladies who always say i cant marry a poor man
this pic was taken like 20years ago when Barrack Obama was nothing infact thats Obama's village in Kenya the Village is called Kogello but Michelle stick by her all this while until he became one of the most powerful,Rich and famous person around the world
Quiz to ladies Would you date a poor man?
. And those ladies that snob&maltreat him then would be like "what a collosal mistake". Thank GOD I also passed through this & today? I giv glory to Almighty GOD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! / Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.