Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband (4637 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Beey(f): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2016
When Priscilla Chan met Mark Zuckerberg, he was nothing but a college nerd who had a thing for " hoodies". Now , while the rest of the girls saw a boring bookworm, She saw something out of the ordinary. Michelle Obama met Barack a broke smoking lawyer. But she still saw him as more than a broke black guy with a funny name. The current bred of ladies have a penchant for already-made men. A young woman of marriageable age will only listen to a man if he is flaunting an ignition key even if it's for Okada. They will shun a man of noble intentions just because he lives in an estate associated with poverty. Women are blessed with instincts sharper than those of wild cats. Instead of using this to sniff out financially stable men, they should instead use them to fish out men of character. That is one thing money cannot buy. There are men denied opportunities either by default or by design, but who wield potential that if exploited, can change the world. Those are the kind of men smart women go for. Help him un tap the potential by being there, encouraging him and giving him support. Tomorrow you will enjoy the trappings of his success and he will forever respect you because you had his back when he was a nobody. When he tells you that he will work hard to make things better, marry him! When he has nothing to offer but a listening ear, stick with him. No money in the world can measure up to genuine love. Life is too short and material things though good to have, do not always guarantee bliss. When you insist on dating only men with cars, then how about you get yours? It is wrong to derive fulfillment from other people's achievements instead of working on yours. Instead of focusing on getting an already made man, focus on making yourself better!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Beey:
When Priscilla Chan met Mark Zuckerberg, he was nothing but a college nerd who had a thing for " hoodies". Now , while the rest of the girls saw a boring bookworm, She saw something out of the ordinary. Michelle Obama met Barack a broke smoking lawyer. But she still saw him as more than a broke black guy with a funny name. The current bred of ladies have a penchant for already-made men. A young woman of marriageable age will only listen to a man if he is flaunting an ignition key even if it's for Okada. They will shun a man of noble intentions just because he lives in an estate associated with poverty. Women are blessed with instincts sharper than those of wild cats. Instead of using this to sniff out financially stable men, they should instead use them to fish out men of character. That is one thing money cannot buy. There are men denied opportunities either by default or by design, but who wield potential that if exploited, can change the world. Those are the kind of men smart women go for. Help him un tap the potential by being there, encouraging him and giving him support. Tomorrow you will enjoy the trappings of his success and he will forever respect you because you had his back when he was a nobody. When he tells you that he will work hard to make things better, marry him! When he has nothing to offer but a listening ear, stick with him. No money in the world can measure up to genuine love. Life is too short and material things though good to have, do not always guarantee bliss. When you insist on dating only men with cars, then how about you get yours? It is wrong to derive fulfillment from other people's achievements instead of working on yours. Instead of focusing on getting an already made man, focus on making yourself better!
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Okay..

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Hollicom(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2016
This is to ladies who always say i cant marry a poor man
this pic was taken like 20years ago when Barrack Obama was nothing infact thats Obama's village in Kenya the Village is called Kogello but Michelle stick by her all this while until he became one of the most powerful,Rich and famous person around the world
Quiz to ladies Would you date a poor man?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Hollicom:
this pic was taken like 20years ago when Barrack Obama was nothing infact thats Obama's village in Kenya the Village is called Kogello but Michelle stick by her all this while until he became one of the most powerful,Rich and famous person around the world
Is it by force to marry poor man? If every lady marries poor man, who will marry the rich ones? grin rich guys shouldn't be loved again, 'cos we wanna form RidenDie chick, huh?

I can't marry a poor man_ what next?
Oya come threaten me with menopause and old age...

22 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Is it by force to marry poor man? If every lady marries poor man, who will marry the rich ones? grin rich guys shouldn't be loved again, 'cos we wanna form RidenDie chick, huh?

Dey there dey wait for rich man while your mates are getting married every Saturday. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by saintneo(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
....there is always more than one perspective....
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2016
iAmCharis:
Dey there dey wait for rich man while your mates are getting married every Saturday. undecided
Come and marry me, are you not a horseband material? angry
I can't marry a poor man, that's all. Major reason I prefer going for my "ancestors", accomplished ones though _ preferably 15yrs older and above smiley

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I can't marry a poor man, that's all. Major reason I prefer going for my "ancestors", accomplished ones though _ preferably 15yrs older and above smiley
gringrin
I should have known better. Your last statement reeks of gold digging. Your type are the ones that usually turn a man's heart against his family. Don't worry, maybe when you turn 35, you might be lucky to find a 65 years old man that'll marry you.

7 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2016
saintneo:
....there is always more than one perspective....
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Tay16(f): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

why are you being a gold digger aunty? Woman should never marry for money but no man should ever marry an ugly or fat woman grin True love is never about what a woman wants in a man, its only about what a man wants in a woman period!

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by mysticgal(f): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie is married to her rich man already, biko leave her alone tongue Abi na lie I talk

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by zeb04(f): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2016
why should you tell someone what category of a guy to marry, should it be of any concern to you?
make something of yourselves first. aren't guys choosing to marry graduates or ladies already working and frankly that is of no business to anyone

this is a senseless topic .

17 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by nenya(f): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Hollicom:

You need to understand and appreciate that there are different levels and category of poor men.

You can't just say one can marry a poor man.

Instead they are poor men with potentials and poor, lazy men. Which one are you talking about?

I guess is poor man with potentials because if you end up with a poor and lazy man you will not just become the bread winner, you will even go and do his fights for him as well as protecting him instead of him doing that for you.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Kollyk11(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
if u tell them dey will never listen .mayb they are still thinking guyz are ready to marry willingly dis dayz.una papa go disturb una tire.
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Moana(f): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Hollicom:
will you marry a worwor girl with potential and shape her into a beautiful wife with Mary Kay?

7 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by jashar(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeggggiiiii....... Poverty and Work In Progress are 2 different things jare.

Tell your sisters to marry 'poor' men na. Na your house them go come live and na you go dey give them transport, foodstuff and pay their shidren schoolfees.

Marry within your means. Make sure you are capable to meeting your needs before you marry. Don't marry and be a burden/prayer point for other people jare.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by lilmax(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
When you get married having money,statements like “after suffering with you“ will never come up......thats when respect comes in,guys wise up

1 Like

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Dyt(f): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Moana:
will you marry a worwor girl with potential and shape her into a beautiful wife with Mary Kay?

Rotflmao
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Neverquit(f): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2016
I'm all about marrying your bestfriend whether rich or poor or with potentials. Because lots of people dey with potentials, and the potential didn't 'turn' to wealth.

So, if una no want frustration to kill you while waiting for the 'miracle', just marry your best friend.

Also, men have been known to dump their wives for younger ladies after pepper don rest.

6 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

But you are married already.
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by PresVA: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
So the men getting married every Saturday ain't your mates? undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2016
PresVA:
So the men getting married every Saturday ain't your mates? undecided undecided
And so? undecided

Men can marry anytime they like. Ain't so for the ladies. undecided
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2016
mysticgal:
Kachisbarbie is married to her rich man already, biko leave her alone tongue Abi na lie I talk
Who are you asking to leave her alone? undecided
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2016
Moana:
No one is ugly. They only broke. #Fact! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by PresVA: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
And so? undecided

Men can marry anytime they like. Ain't so for the ladies. undecided
Ok oo.. I hope your kids don't grow up to call you grandpa tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2016
PresVA:
Ok oo.. I hope your kids don't grow up to call you grandpa tongue tongue
Leave that for me to worry about. undecided
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by PresVA: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
Leave that for me to worry about. undecided
Then leave the ladies to worry about who and when to marry! !!!!

10 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2016
zeb04:
why should you tell someone what category of a guy to marry, should it be of any concern to you?
make something of yourselves first. aren't guys choosing to marry graduates or ladies already working and frankly that is of no business to anyone

this is a senseless topic .

Aunty, no vex biko
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2016
PresVA:
Then leave the ladies to worry about who and when to get married! !!!!
Nope!!!! Not when they turn to gold diggers and take advantage of my naive brothers. angry About when they get married? Menopause is knocking on your door. The human race can't go into extinction because some gold diggers won't marry on time. undecided
Re: Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband by Evacroft: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2016
What is all this nonsense about suffering with a guy and enjoying him later when he has made it. Train urself to be a good man to d good woman u intend to meet and also pray ur parents teaches u the value of life. Some pple are not destined to marry a struggling guy,abi if all women search for d struggling ones who will marry d already made ones. Everytin is being at the right place at d right time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Friends For? / Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? / Punishment For Stubborn African Kids (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.