Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 (24365 Views)

AMAA 2017: Full List Of Winners / Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards / Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by TeamSimple(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
truthspeaks:
I won't stop cos dis govt contested for an election telling Nigerians dat voted for them they cld 'change' tins. Jst dat we ddnt knw it will be 'negative change'. ApC asked for d job so they shld do it or they resign or face d shame of getting booted out by 2019. Kapish. If u knw u cldnt perform, y bother contesting?
then wait till 2019,cast your single vote and await the outcome.
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by Ranchhoddas: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jobia:
well, not exactly. But their 'dumsor' only occurs once in a blue moon. Heard it only started after Mahama took over.
'Dumsor' - That's funny
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by truthspeaks: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
No doubt abt dat. But anything dat hapns frm 2015 to 2019 weda negative or positive is caused by ApC. They shld solve problems on ground cos they contested, campaigned n asked for it.
TeamSimple:

then wait till 2019,cast your single vote and then await the outcome.
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by DEAFandDUMB(f): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
codemaniacs:

Big lie, most "Big hotels" have more than one standby generator.

Tell me another lie.

Read my comment again but this time around, do it slowly..

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by jordinsparkles(f): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
So embarrassing!!!!!! Just negodu the stupidity of Nigeria.
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by danasjoe1: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Next time the organizers should make candle available to avoid such occurrence..

1 Like

Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by codemaniacs: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Read my comment again but this time around, do it slowly..

Thanks..

U mentioned two. I mean at least three generators. Now read my comment and make sure it enters your brain.
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by DEAFandDUMB(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
codemaniacs:

U mentioned two. I mean at least three generators. Now read my comment and make sure it enters your brain.

Thanks but read what am about to write now very slowly..

Are you there?

Let's go..

If you have three 12kva mikano diesel generatord and one is on while the second is on auto switch over incase of any glitch or mechanical failure.. How many minutes will it take you to unload the failed auxiliary generator and switch on the third one which has been idle..

Lemme know if you understand the question correctly...
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by Safari29: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
na today? undecided blame the organizer jor
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by codemaniacs: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Thanks but read what am about to write now very slowly..

Are you there?

Let's go..

If you have three 12kva mikano diesel generatord and one is on while the second is on auto switch over incase of any glitch or mechanical failure.. How many minutes will it take you to unload the failed auxiliary generator and switch on the third one which has been idle..

Lemme know if you understand the question correctly...

Its generator not generatord gringrin

Now read what I'm about to write, make sure u are reading it word for word then kiss me through the phone.

If u have a generator that cannot be turned manually then there's no having a generator.
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by DEAFandDUMB(f): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
codemaniacs:

Its generator not generatord gringrin

Now read what I'm about to write, make sure u are reading it word for word then kiss me through the phone.

If u have a generator that cannot be turned manually then there's no having a generator.

Thank for the correction but you ought to know that was typographic error..

Meanwhile back to the matter...

Have you heard of the mechanical term BRAIN BOX? When the I.C circurt of any heavy duty gen set develops emergency fault or fails to kick start maybe due to problem from the kick starter, what is the bail out option or better still, what will be your next line of action in restoring power within a limited time frame.. Take AMAA award event scenario as a case study..
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by codemaniacs: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Have you heard of the mechanical term BRAIN BOX? When the I.C circurt of any heavy duty gen set develops emergency fault or fails to kick start maybe due to problem from the kick starter, what is the bail out option or better still, what will be your next line of action in restoring power within a limited time frame.. Take AMAA award event scenario as a case study..

U no de tire....

Go and meet your hubby and leave me alone...

You're right, everything u've said is correct.

I'm done arguing gringringrin
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by iamord(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jobia:
20 whole minutes!! Goodness
Self-acclaimed giant of africa undecided
Meanwhile most african countries enjoy 24/7 power even ghana we abuse so much. Well,

Still none of my business. *munches groundnut* angry

They say time is Money. If the time spent on the bashings is used more productively. Am sure you can get a few mw to light up homes
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by neomatrix1027(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Total disgrace. Abeg who AMAA Epp?
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by stanisbaratheon: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

99% sure.. Most big hotels in Nigeria don't rely on our power system and when big event such as AMAA award is involved, you don't expect them to be using PHCN light for a program that is being aired live... What happened was just engine failure and their auxiliary failed also in picking up immediately..

well
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by zudozz: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jimadey:
This people don turn national embarrassment

UR MAMA TO+O!!!!
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
lol sai baba..
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by wizkidblogger(f): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Planned....
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
We have been paying electricity bills yet nothing to show for it. What a nation?
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Holyfield1:
GENEvieve/GENErator will be happy with this news grin grin grin...With all their gra gra cheesy
AMAA=OSCAR cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can this happen in OSCAR?
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by Dugozpweeti(f): 2:56am On Jun 14, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Babe being a Prof go fit you o... See project question and analysis o

1 Like

Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by engrhorla(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Am somehow baffled!

Are you a mechanical or electrical engineer?

Thumbs up to you

The amazing intellect and your constructive comments got me glued to your posts for good 20mins...no thanks to d early Abuja rain sha

I will like to know you more

Great day ahead!

1 Like

Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by DEAFandDUMB(f): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2016
engrhorla:

Am somehow baffled!

Are you a mechanical or electrical engineer?

Thumbs up to you

The amazing intellect and your constructive comments got me glued to your posts for good 20mins...no thanks to d early Abuja rain sha

I will like to know you more

Great day ahead!

Thanks a lot Sir.. Am humbled..

Do have a wonderful day too Sir..

1 Like

Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by engrhorla(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Thanks a lot Sir.. Am humbled..

Do have a wonderful day too Sir..

Madmoisselle, you didn't answer my question o..maka why? grin

Thanks for d best wishes, Ma

PS: if u don't mind, here is my whatsapp digit - 07031168455 - just to know u more

Thanks and be good!

1 Like

Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by DEAFandDUMB(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2016
engrhorla:

Madmoisselle, you didn't answer my question o..maka why? grin

Thanks for d best wishes, Ma

PS: if u don't mind, here is my whatsapp digit - 07031168455 - just to know u more

Thanks and be good!
Maka na am shying shy...

Hahahaha..
Not an Engr. Sir.. I derive joy learning new things each day..

Will buzz you up on whatsapp Sir..
Re: Power Outage Interrupts AMAA 2016 by engrhorla(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Maka na am shying shy...

Hahahaha..
Not an Engr. Sir.. I derive joy learning new things each day..

Will buzz you up on whatsapp Sir..

Thou shalt not shy
But I knw you are not shy

Nice hobby you have got..more reason I will like to knw u mor

I eagerly await

Oh! My bad. How was ur dayv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera / 2023: AMVCA 9 Nominees (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.