Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Experience With A One Chance Bus This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A One Chance Bus This Morning (1472 Views)

One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A One Chance Bus This Morning by Shehucom(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2016
I wonder what this week would be like if God hadn't help me out, I boarded a commercial danfo from igbo efon to jakande along lekki Ajah express way. Igbo efon to jakande is just a minute or two drive when there's no traffic. Meanwhile, I had 7000 naira on me meant for DSTV subscription the previous day, I was unable to subscribe because they closed early. After buying what I went for at jakande I boarded another 50 naira bus back to igbo efon. I sat at the back sit close to this guy putting on a black face cap, I just observed the guy was making some body contact with me and saying sorry repeatedly. In less than a minute I alighted, immediately checked my pocket and realised my money was gone(the bxtd) had removed my money ..... yeeeeh, 7k so early in the morning. Luckily the bus picked another passenger immediately i dropped, but when I realised my money was gone,just about when the bus was about to move I ran after the bus jumped in like those conductors do. When I entered, my guy was visibly shocked at seeing me, luckily again he was sitting on my 7k, he was yet to pocket it, I nearly punched him but I thought he could have accomplice in the bus so I let go. I accused him and he was just saying thrash and tryingto defend him self , I just picked my money and left thanking God for been the day. My neighbour wasn't as lucky as 10k was picked from his pocket along that same route. So guys always be vigilant when in any of this buses as you may just be sitting close to a thief, also do make sure you check your pockets to ensure your money, wallet or phone is safe immediately after alighting from any vehicle, even your personal motor. .
Re: My Experience With A One Chance Bus This Morning by cnwokike(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Thank God for you oo.

Meanwhile, Igbos and Yorubas should stop bashing themselves on Nairaland.
Re: My Experience With A One Chance Bus This Morning by festico: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2016
those once are pick pockets not one chance.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A One Chance Bus This Morning by bigtt76(f): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thank you jaaaaare! This is one is pickpockets and not one chance! As a rule, I always make sure I put all valuables in my bag and not in my pocket to avoid stories that touches undecided

festico:
those once are pick pockets not one chance.
Re: My Experience With A One Chance Bus This Morning by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pick pocket bro not one chance.

Also, lucky you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Wanted Divorce; So I Stabbed Her To Death !! / Man Throws Money Into The Air Instead Of Allowing Robbers Rob Him / See The Face Of Human Butcher Caught With Decapitated Body Parts In Osun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.