Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money (4142 Views)

Stop Loosing Money To Booker: Join Come Lets Reason Together / How Can I Create Multiple Streams: Without Loosing My Current Source Of Income? / Buying A Franchise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2009
At times it surprises me to hear most Nigerians ask different questions on starting a business. I have been in Business for sometime now also i have witness a lot of businesses that collapsed because of funding or other managerial problems.
The best and easy way to start a business without fear of loosing your hard earned income. This is because in Franchise business you are not left alone to do all the risk yourself, Though it is your business with all the profit going to your bank account.

Franchise is the processing of a manufacturer or a company give you the right to start his company in your area, with all their identity,reputation, standard brand name and their image.
In franchise there are two sets of people the franchisee and the franchisor.

The former is the original owner of the multinational while later is the person that is given the right to sell the company's products or services in your Area.

Franchise has a lot of Advantage compare other form of starting a business. In franchise you are sure of your money because you are not starting from the scratch.
Also in Franchise you are given a very sound training by your franchisee so that their company will not fold up in your country. If you are accepted for a franchise any quantity of that brand that enters your country you have a very big commission.
This business have been long for ages But the problem while it has not spread in Nigeria is because most of our Big men only keep it to themselves.

Most companies you see today in Nigeria is a franchise bought.
E.g All Abro Products are products made in croatia but Dr. Cosmas Maduka bought the franchise to market it in Nigeria. He is the only soul that has the right to import all goods coming to Nigeria most come through him just imagine the profit he makes per one bottle of his products. Recently, he said they sell 11 containers of that product every week. That is to tell you how serious this business is.

another company that is a product of Franchise in Nigeria today is Karox IT centre is a Franchise from the original owners in USA but, today they are making good money in Nigeria.

Franchise is what we need to bail out our unemployed youths on the streets of Nigerian labour markets.
They are numerous Franchise business that most Nigerians are involved in but because they keep things to themselves they enjoy their millions alone and allow majority to suffer.

Starting or Buying a Franchise is very easy and affordable anybody can do it.

I will furnish intrested people with information on how they will get franchise as soon as they want it.

There are different industry you can venture into including real estate and oil.

All the industries are there so start a business today think already made plan Which banks can support. Because banks supports already made business that needs expansion This is what franchise is. Their name is there you collect the millions.

To get the full details and where to get the best Franchise send mail to lawgiveaway@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2010
ok
Re: Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money by kingvictor(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
thanks for the info
Re: Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money by bravozeroone: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2012
I'm seriously thinking of getting big UK brands such as Boots etc

The problem is the capital required means I'll have to get at least 3 partners to get franchises

more insight would be appreciated.
Re: Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money by jeffizy(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2012
Unfortunately the topic is 3yrs old.
But it makes sense.
Re: Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money by ultrazone(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2016
What are the basic requirements for FranchiseThane?
Re: Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money by OGWILLS123: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
jeffizy:
Unfortunately the topic is 3yrs old. But it makes sense.
Is now how many years

(1) (Reply)

Paid Task: I Need People Who Can Help Me Create Facebook Account / Goldshield Network / Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.