Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity (55341 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by SmileXtraone: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
redcliff:

How is he lucky?

DJ cuppy is pretty. Actually, one of my crush
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by dxzeal007(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
e be`like d'banj!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Ibime(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
This subsidy thief's daughter should stop disturbing us.

The money her father stole from subsidy fraud na wetin she dey take disturb us on social media.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by mattmogan88: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
double wahala
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by mbaeke1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
She ain't proud of him or maybe he is ugly.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by MoneyGreen(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
shamecurls:
Okro soup will forever remain a better soup than Ogbono soup

#Fact

#TeamOkro

#OkroSoup4Life
I prefer Ogbono soup but dunno why..
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by nnemmpi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
iranu

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Spongia1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
This goes to show that no matter how pretty or rich a woman is, there is a guy out there tired of slamming her. #wickedworld
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Ksslib(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's beyond every reasonable doubt, Victor Anichebe . Somebody even saw them in Manchester. The beards...The Physique.. The Yam leg... That's so so Anichebe.

Welcome to the real world... Na for only nollywood rich girl go dey die for poor man pikin,go help the mama carry firewood and the boy go still dey do yanga cos he has this local girl he loves so much. And this girl, in most cases, happens to be Mercy Johnson.

And that fuuucking thing called money... me too go make am. sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by graphiti: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
Dat facial expression in d first pic tho lipsrsealed

Btw the guy looks like a nlder I knw tongue

I need his permission b4 typing hiz monica

Monica ko Felicia ni!

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by mickeyenglish(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
franzis:
That's lynxx

Lynxx ko; jaguar nii

Post No Bill.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by ideylaff: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
that is Victor Anichebe the footballer they've dated for about a year now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Jamiubond009(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's Victor anichebe so what's the biggie?
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by sisisioge: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
I feel u babes, the guy stand well. I would wanna share with the whole world too without actually sharing cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by crackhouse(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
she just want to be in the news and that's all. bae this bae that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by crackhouse(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
she just want to be in the news and that's all. bae this bae that. .....@ I think bae want babies - na disown ur papa go disown u straight.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Thermok: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
yekparikpa:
undecided meanwhile it's Victor Anichebe

grin grin I thought d same
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Damikevin(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who told you the dude is lucky! All women are the same regardless of wealth! The wealthy ones seff na problem, Daddy's gyal errything she wants you gas give her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Tedassie(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:

ati Brandy
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by MUNDI007(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na zule zoo. We know already why hidden him
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by missunknown: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
When one sharp girl snatches d guy now d full face pix will surface. *armscrossed*
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Duru009(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
her fucckmate
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by adatemi: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
When you're aware that he's not all that into you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Relecool: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
pls what else makes this lady popular other than d fact d@ d father is a billionaire...chai 9ja celebr8ing mediocrity since time immemorial
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by demiladegold(f): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
who is DJ Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Wizteaser: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Baby papa loading.........
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Green95: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Are you unemployed? Are you looking for an extra Source of Income? Do you hate your job? Are you a student, or frustrated about how situation is right now and need a good source of income? Denore computers is giving everyone a great opportunity to make a huge income. Come work smartly with us, take an advantage of the current value of Dollar against Naira. Don't just sit back and watch,grab this opportunity now.

THERE WOULD BE A SEMINAR TOMORROW MONDAY 13TH JUNE 2016

VENUE: DENORE COMPUTERS AFTER 18TH STREET BESIDE NATIONAL LIBRARY, JOS PLATEAU STATE
TIME: 12pm (NOON) sharp

DON'T MISS THIS FOR ANYTHING!!! THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

For more information on the seminar email greentopbiz@gmail.com call/wats app 08063910538 Thank You!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by redcliff: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
SmileXtraone:

DJ cuppy is pretty. Actually, one of my crush

Mschew
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Simple! She is not proud of him. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by oluwasegun007(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2016
sinaj:

dat face on d first pics looks familiar.....expecially during expulsion....
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by RaeMystix: 3:20am On Jun 13, 2016
It's been confirmed by the NL detectives . Her boo's name is Victor Anichebe. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by titiakins: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2016
niverah:
News flash... Nobody cares....
Don't be jealous

You do that why you came here

#womenagainstwomen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.