Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221031 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
jamp:
pls can i have your contact. i have some to sell in umuahia

How many kegs and how much?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sirmike123: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Good morning my boss dem in the house, please make una no vex say I too dey ask questions, because our people normally say.... 'person wey dey ask question no dey miss road'

Please I want to know if it is normal for Palm oil to sleep or is it a sign that the oil is bad?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by a4cube: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2022
iHart:

How many kegs and how much?
20 kegs of 25kg available in Imo State. Make me an offer.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2022
a4cube:
20 kegs of 25kg available in Imo State. Make me an offer.
Imo is far from me. Name your price and exact location, I can connect you to my colleague.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by a4cube: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
iHart:
Imo is far from me. Name your price and exact location, I can connect you to my colleague.
27k, Orlu-Imo State.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ib4ola(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
I have 15kegs of 25Liters of palm oil for sell in Oshogbo. 26k content only.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by richidinho(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
sirmike123:
Good morning my boss dem in the house, please make una no vex say I too dey ask questions, because our people normally say.... 'person wey dey ask question no dey miss road'

Please I want to know if it is normal for Palm oil to sleep or is it a sign that the oil is bad?

Infact the fake one does not sleep
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
richidinho:

Infact the fake one does not sleep

I disagree with this mbok!
Fake ones sleep faster, good ones do sleep as well if exposed to cold temperature but hardly sleep biko

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by elnino83: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
50kegs of 25kg oil available in Abuja .. inspect and pay .. price 25k contents only

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by silverluci(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
There is currently a dip in the price of Palm oil. Are we advised to sell off or will the price go up again? Kindly advise please.

Meanwhile, 20 kegs of Grade A Akwa Ibom palm oil is available in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by elnino83: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
silverluci:
There is currently a dip in the price of Palm oil. Are we advised to sell off or will the price go up again? Kindly advise please.

Have you sold yours
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
I need palm oil within and around Umuahia, Abia State.

If you have, let's talk business
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
iHart:

Freshly milled available in Uyo.
Minimum quantity : 5 kegs
27k : content only
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
success2me:

Freshly milled available in Uyo.
Minimum quantity : 5 kegs
27k : content only
Is it that you didn't read well or you didn't understand what I wrote? I need oil within Umuahia and not Uyo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
iHart:
Is it that you didn't read well or you didn't understand what I wrote? I need oil within Umuahia and not Uyo

That's why I included "LOCATION BY PROXY" since it seemed none was available within your area of need Incase you might need around neighbouring state MADAM/OGA!
It's not by force, someone else has sent a mail and has ordered. So rest.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by canada2022: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
good afternoon all, i want to start moving palm oil from south to north, i have the following questions to ask

1. is it advisable to buy my own truck or rent one for the transportation
2. which type of truck is better for this
3. what are the challenges involved in this ventures

please i need any other idea mbok
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by canada2022: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
nawaoooo. this thread is dead
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2022
canada2022:
nawaoooo. this thread is dead
If you read patiently through the thread, you'd find all the answers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Investorbj: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2022
4 gallons of fresh milled palm oil available in Edo State. 24k without keg.

With Keg - 28k

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TFeminist(f): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
silverluci:

I want 10 litres
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gloryoz: 4:26am On Dec 20, 2022
iHart:

I have about 15 keges at ezinnachi okigwe, don't know if it's close to you sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 4:44am On Dec 20, 2022
gloryoz:

I have about 15 keges at ezinnachi okigwe, don't know if it's close to you sir.
what your price?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by silverluci(f): 3:05am On Dec 21, 2022
elnino83:

Have you sold yours

Yes. I had to because a bird in hand is better than 2 in the Bush grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by silverluci(f): 3:06am On Dec 21, 2022
TFeminist:
I want 10 litres

Thank you.

Kindly check your mail please.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by silverluci(f): 3:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Hello All,

I want to appreciate everyone here for your contribution. It boosted my courage to venture into the business. I have learnt alot here and by experience. God bless you.

Meanwhile, let us not let this thread die. I have noticed that some of our old hands here have stopped posting. Kindly come back mbok. You are very important to us.

The older messages on this thread have become stale has things have changed. Increasing cost in the procurement of rubbers, high cost of transportation to bring in oil and send back empties and high risk of transportation is making new bies step down. Can we get a word of encouragement especially with the new season coming up next year?

Also, kindly share a place in Abuja where one can easily sell off palm oil without wahala. Market women don do me strong thing wella grin

Please don't ignore this message. Respond if you can. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TFeminist(f): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
silverluci:

Thank you.

Kindly check your mail please.

Replied
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by giftygirl1(f): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Merry Christmas everyone. Abeg make una no vex, I know this thread is for palm oil but I need palm kernel in tonnes. I represent a company in Enugu state and we're starting up in January. Please I would appreciate any help that would lead me to get cracked palm kernel. @donparosky, oga you fit help me?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gloryoz: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2022
iHart:
what your price?

Sorry my mum said she sold it already
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
gloryoz:

Sorry my mum said she sold it already
No problem
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:53am On Dec 28, 2022
giftygirl1:
Merry Christmas everyone. Abeg make una no vex, I know this thread is for palm oil but I need palm kernel in tonnes. I represent a company in Enugu state and we're starting up in January. Please I would appreciate any help that would leave me to get cracked palm kernel. @donparosky, oga you fit help me?
merry Christmas to you too!! Just drop your contacts or mail.... am sure a couple of suppliers would reach out to you on that!
Am sorry I do not do recommendations anymore! Cheers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:06am On Dec 28, 2022
silverluci:
Hello All,

I want to appreciate everyone here for your contribution. It boosted my courage to venture into the business. I have learnt alot here and by experience. God bless you.

Meanwhile, let us not let this thread die. I have noticed that some of our old hands here have stopped posting. Kindly come back mbok. You are very important to us.

The older messages on this thread have become stale has things have changed. Increasing cost in the procurement of rubbers, high cost of transportation to bring in oil and send back empties and high risk of transportation is making new bies step down. Can we get a word of encouragement especially with the new season coming up next year?

Also, kindly share a place in Abuja where one can easily sell off palm oil without wahala. Market women don do me strong thing wella grin

Please don't ignore this message. Respond if you can. Thank you.
God bless you sir!
I am glad this thread has been able to assist a couple of people gain relevant information. This was one of the reasons for the thread!

I apologize this days I've been very occupied and have been traveling quite too often on business trips.

I want to appeal that we keep updating the house from our locations so others can benefit....

Those trying to reach me on mobile can send a mail and can expect a response as soon as possible.

I am almost rounding up my trips.

Many thanks to those who created time to meet with us in the UK and States.

Canada will be our final destination by next week before returning to the country.. You can send a mail if you want to meet with us next week.

As per markets you could sell your products in Abuja, they are a couple of them but retailers would really price you down.... If your target is Abuja, your best bet is Eateries, hotels, boarding schools etc. That's how I started after too many wahala from market women.

Merry Christmas to everyone
Regards

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by giftygirl1(f): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2022
donparosky:
merry Christmas to you too!! Just drop your contacts or mail.... am sure a couple of suppliers would reach out to you on that!
Am sorry I do not do recommendations anymore! Cheers
Thank you sir!
Please if you supply cracked palm kernel in bulk, you can reach me on 0.80.62.15.13.14( remove the dots). You can email me@ chinwegift2000@gmail.com thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.