Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (226141 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2019
Akwa Ibom is 6800
Aba 7k
calabar 6500
Edo 7k
Kaduna 8800-9500
Kano 9k
Jigawa 10k
osun 7800
Lagos 9500-10k
Ondo 730-7500
illorin 9k -9500
Abuja 10k
Kogi 8500(igala oil)
Enugu 8k-9k
this few is confirmed. God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
donparosky:
Akwa Ibom is 6800
Aba 7k
calabar 6500
Edo 7k
Kaduna 8800-9500
Kano 9k
Jigawa 10k
osun 7800
Lagos 9500-10k
Ondo 730-7500
illorin 9k -9500
Abuja 10k
Kogi 8500(igala oil)
Enugu 8k-9k
Please are all these prices for the contents only i.e. without the empty keg.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
mafyap:

Please are all these prices for the contents only i.e. without the empty keg.
Akwa Ibom oil only. others Kegs inclusive
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please how much does it cost to transport 25 kegs of oil to lagos from Uyo and what part of lagos do they go to. Also what is the means of transportation. Urgently needed. Thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
mafyap:
Please how much does it cost to transport 25 kegs of oil to lagos from Uyo and what part of lagos do they go to. Also what is the means of transportation. Urgently needed. Thanks.
its officially 1k per keg but you can negotiate. it's safer u book for full load do it's dropped at your desired location
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
donparosky:
its officially 1k per keg but you can negotiate. it's safer u book for full load do it's dropped at your desired location
Sorry how many kegs make up the full load and what vehicle. Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by atesunate16(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
mafyap:

Sorry how many kegs make up the full load and what vehicle. Thanks

J5 between 100-130kegs

Cc donparosky
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
atesunate16:

J5 between 100-130kegs

Cc donparosky
thanks Sir. exactly
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Oshiozee: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
@donparosky.
What part of Edo is it sold for 7k.??
Is it 20ltrs or 25ltrs.
Thanks always.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
donparosky:
Akwa Ibom is 6800
Aba 7k
calabar 6500
Edo 7k
Kaduna 8800-9500
Kano 9k
Jigawa 10k
osun 7800
Lagos 9500-10k
Ondo 7300-7500
illorin 9k -9500
Abuja 10k
Kogi 8500(igala oil)
Enugu 8k-9k

Thank you for the price update. Do well to tell us if it is the price at the open/urban market, oil mill or village market.

If you want to buy oil for business, either turnover or storage, don't use the prices above. At the local market in Isuikwuato, prices have officially dropped to 5500. Yesterday 24/04/19 at Oriendu market, Isuikwuato oil was sold at 5500. The price will affect Eke uzuakoli and other neighboiring markets. However, I bought at 5700 because the owner begged the hell out of me. At Ezukwu in Bende LGA, price is allegedly between 4500 and 5000. If you don't have a means of transport or customer to keep oil for you, don't go there. You will come back empty handed or waste the money you want to save on transport. So they said, maybe I should give that place a shot since its close to me

I was at Etinan, Akwa Ibom 23/04/19, price there is #5000. some can drag the price to #5500. The price is from one market like that. If you take Idoro road from Uyo straight to the roundabout where they board vehicle to Afaha nsit, that market there is the one I am talking about. The name sounds something like 'oruakpokpo'.

In all these local and village markets, you must go as early as possible to get the oil directly from the millers who bring it to the market.

To me, this price drop is no longer a good thing for the millers, many are planning on abandoning the palm fruits and not harvest them since the stress and cost they incur in processing the oil leaves them with little or no gain. Many are going into cultivating their farm lands since its rainy/planting season.

Note: the prices are without the kegs.

If you want to do storage, this is around the best time. Remember I once said that earlier. Between April and May, get your oil for storage
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning everyone. I want to ask. How many 25 litre kegs of oil can someone get to buy from the villagers on a single market day. Can it be as much as 100 due to the fact that other people will be buying as well. Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
mafyap:
Good morning everyone. I want to ask. How many 25 litre kegs of oil can someone get to buy from the villagers on a single market day. Can it be as much as 100 due to the fact that other people will be buying as well. Thanks
Any big market can give you that. However, don't buy oil from markets if you ain't experts. it's difficult for beginners.
endeavor to buy from mills with your own kegs. train your kegs yourself and buy only from mills..... word is enough for the wise.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ultron12345: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
donparosky:
Any big market can give you that. However, don't buy oil from markets if you ain't experts. it's difficult for beginners.
endeavor to buy from mills with your own kegs. train your kegs yourself and buy only from mills..... word is enough for the wise.
God bless our hustles
Good morning sir. God bless you for the work you're doing here, we really appreciate.

Please, I have some questions

Like how many kegs if oil can I get from mills in a Day? can I get up to 300

If I take kegs of oil to a big market like in Lagos or Abuja, like how many kegs can I conveniently sell in a day? Can I sell up to 300

How do I sell the oil at the market? Do I just park the truck there and buyers will come? Or I have to start shouting?

What about those market unions? How do I deal with them? Do you have any idea of how much they charge as described and dues per J5 of oil at the market (you can use any market you're familiar with as case study)

When people order oil, do they pay fully before delivery, cash on delivery or part payment on delivery? If I'm to collect any money after delivery, I'm thinking of getting a pos machine so the boys will carry it along and the customer will pay with it, I think it'll be safer than for them to be handling large amounts of cash. What do you think?

If I employ boys to help me with these business and they follow a chartered vehicle to deliver oil somewhere, will they follow the vehicle back or they'll have to enter transport

How do you recommend I compensate the boys? Salary or commission? Like how much do you recommend?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Richogroup: 12:48pm On May 02, 2019
ultron12345:

Good morning sir. God bless you for the work you're doing here, we really appreciate.

If I take kegs of oil to a big market like in Lagos or Abuja, like how many kegs can I conveniently sell in a day? Can I sell up to 300

How do I sell the oil at the market? Do I just park the truck there and buyers will come? Or I have to start shouting?

What about those market unions? How do I deal with them? Do you have any idea of how much they charge as described and dues per J5 of oil at the market

When people order oil, do they pay fully before delivery, cash on delivery or part payment on delivery? If I'm to collect any money after delivery, I'm thinking of getting a pos machine so the boys will carry it along and the customer will pay with it, I think it'll be safer than for them to be handling large amounts of cash. What do you think?

If I employ boys to help me with these busine

ss and they follow a chartered vehicle to deliver oil somewhere, will they follow the vehicle back or they'll have to enter transport

How do you recommend I compensate the boys? Salary or commission? Like how much do you recommend?
Why can't you have a shade or store at the market so when ever you bring ur oil you load them there.for retailers at the market to come there and buy
that trying what you earlier mention
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2019
Happy New Month everyone
Please is has there been any change in the current price of oil in the various states and can price at the mill and in the main market be indicated as well for sake of clarity. Also how does one get a vehicle in Abia and Akwa Ibom preferably J5 Bus to convey the goods to Lagos.
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2019
Well from what I know, as regards big markets in Lagos I will not advice that you sell there. They have a very strong union there and the Lords of the market are the ones who will dictate to you how much you will sell and make from your goods while they will pocket the rest. What I intend to do is to choose a particular state and get a shop there to sell from the shop as well as supplying people from the shop. Then I will also do major supplies to direct clients in other states.
ultron12345:

What about those market unions? How do I deal with them? Do you have any idea of how much they charge as described and dues per J5 of oil at the market

If I employ boys to help me with these business and they follow a chartered vehicle to deliver oil somewhere, will they follow the vehicle back or they'll have to enter transport

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:54am On May 05, 2019
Hello any latest oil prices
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by profem1(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2019
What's driving prices lower??

iHart:

Thank you for the price update. Do well to tell us if it is the price at the open/urban market, oil mill or village market.

If you want to buy oil for business, either turnover or storage, don't use the prices above. At the local market in Isuikwuato, prices have officially dropped to 5500. Yesterday 24/04/19 at Oriendu market, Isuikwuato oil was sold at 5500. The price will affect Eke uzuakoli and other neighboiring markets. However, I bought at 5700 because the owner begged the hell out of me. At Ezukwu in Bende LGA, price is allegedly between 4500 and 5000. If you don't have a means of transport or customer to keep oil for you, don't go there. You will come back empty handed or waste the money you want to save on transport. So they said, maybe I should give that place a shot since its close to me

I was at Etinan, Akwa Ibom 23/04/19, price there is #5000. some can drag the price to #5500. The price is from one market like that. If you take Idoro road from Uyo straight to the roundabout where they board vehicle to Afaha nsit, that market there is the one I am talking about. The name sounds something like 'oruakpokpo'.

In all these local and village markets, you must go as early as possible to get the oil directly from the millers who bring it to the market.

To me, this price drop is no longer a good thing for the millers, many are planning on abandoning the palm fruits and not harvest them since the stress and cost they incur in processing the oil leaves them with little or no gain. Many are going into cultivating their farm lands since its rainy/planting season.

Note: the prices are without the kegs.

If you want to do storage, this is around the best time. Remember I once said that earlier. Between April and May, get your oil for storage
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2019
profem1:
What's driving prices lower??

dealers claim that imported oil is all over the market and they are cheap. So when they buy at higher price they can't compete and sell their own goods. So they price down the oil to the amount that they can compete favourably with the imported ones and still make good profit.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by profem1(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2019
Oh, i see. Thanks

iHart:
dealers claim that imported oil is all over the market and they are cheap. So when they buy at higher price they can't compete and sell their own goods. So they price down the oil to the amount that they can compete favourably with the imported ones and still make good profit.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Durodu: 7:51am On May 07, 2019
Hello nairalanders I am in to supply of cement, building blocks, sand and granite. We can supply you as many as you want.

Our depot is at OBA Ogunji road, Opp NNPC petrol station, Odo eran, Ogba agege.

Our blocks are machine made and our cement is dangote cement. Contractors that are patronizing us can tell. We supply only Lagos.

Contact 07032663367
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2019
ultron12345:

What about those market unions? How do I deal with them? Do you have any idea of how much they charge as described and dues per J5 of oil at the market (you can use any market you're familiar with as case study)

omo this your questions are much sha but I'd try to respond accordingly...
1. yes you can buy more than that in a day. Just ensure you visit mills/markets with large capacity. I always advise mills.

2. I assume you want to be selling per keg. it's very possible to sell more than 500kegs in a day at Abuja, Kano and Lagos but your selling price plays a big role.

3. Before moving oil to any market, ensure you probably make contacts or possibly visit to advertise your products with samples. do well to monitor the buying and selling capacity of the market.

4. You only join union when you want to have an outlet retailing in the market. it's just commission you pay maybe say 1k per J5 for just sale and leave

5. Pay on delivery gives comfort and flexibility
to customers but ensure you commit them so they don't end up disappearing when you arrive. it's personal experience lols

6.No

7. It's cool you pay per trip to boost morale or give bonuses on every trip. it's a good way of keeping them faithful and committed but strictly monitor the fares.

Hope I've answered all your questions.
God bless your hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2019
Yesterday was Ekeakpara market day, In osisioma LGA, Abia. Oil there was 6000. Today is Oriendu Market day, Isuikwuato LGA. Oil is 5500, 5800 and 6000. Very few People sold 5500 and 6000. Majority sold at 5800. We can say that the price of oil is returning back to 6000.

A little of advice. It's better you buy 6500 at the mill than to buy 5500 or 6000 at the market. Be sure of what you are buying. The market we are talking about is the bush market oh. If you go to the markets in town, oil is even beyond 7000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lightdream: 11:30am On May 11, 2019
Morning bosses, am based in lagos.though am still reading from the beginning of the thread hoping i will get enough info till date but for a starter what means or medium will you advise on how to get a sample of the proposed oil. Permit me i noticed some oil have layers in their containment. What level of quality could it be.Clarification will be appreciated. cc: @donparosky
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Amanyanabo(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2019
@donparosky please what transport company do you use to move things to Lagos?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:38am On May 15, 2019
Hi all
Please any updates on the current prices of palm oil in the country. Please specification on the prices at the mills and major markets in the states producing the oil as well as the prices in states that don't produce but only sell the oil will be appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2019
Can someone update us lets see if prices have started rising?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ify2016: 5:31pm On May 15, 2019
kisszhira:
Can someone update us lets see if prices have started rising?
Price may not rise this month of May. Storing period is between late March and late May.
Expect gradual rise from 1st week of June
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Stinolexis: 12:43am On May 17, 2019
donparosky:
Hi everyone,
welcome to the online palm oil market. Here I would be updating you with oil price from around the states.
Free lessons on how to start, mill, sell or store your palm oil till peak periods.
We would also be connecting buyers to sellers.
It is my hope that millionaires and great entrepreneurs would emerge from this platform.
cheers....
please I'm interested in the business ,I just need some guidance on it, I want to be supplier of palm oil or any other food items to anywhere in Nigeria. You can contact me on 09073693039 if you are willing to help , I don't need ur money , I will start with the little I have!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cryptofet: 2:19pm On May 19, 2019
100% pure palm oil from remote village in Ekiti for sale, it has a very pleasant smell , attractive and no any form of dilution or mixing. It is available in both large and small quantities and can be conveyed and delivered in any part of Lagos state.
It comes for 9000 for big 25 liters keg. Though price is negotiable for the case of large quantities.... call this number "08022502938" if you interested

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.