Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. (11557 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
I am going to be posting styles and designs of awesome Ankara, laces, general aso-ebi etc. since wedding season is upon us? and no matter how bad the economy is, we still sew natives for functions. Lol. If you have any collection, join, post with me. Also, if you are a designer, feel free to upload and host your LookBooks pictures on Needle+ Here >>

So follow this thread by hitting (follow) button above.

Follow me on Needle+ to see my latest style posts Here >>

Added in Flared Ankara bellas. See more >
and categorized in Ankara… See more >

Added in Album Super Expensive Aso-Ebi Weddings. See more >

Category Wedding (Aso Ebi). See more >

more loading..... just show your interest
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
a little background; Some weeks back, i was forced to sew Native to attend a function. Since i had never worn traditional b4, I had a hard time seeking design inspirations online & off so I finally settled for sumtin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Bcus of my struggle, I imagine there are lots of people like me looking for design inspirations for their wears. So that's Why I am doing this.

1 Like

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Added to Album Ankara bellas
and categorized in Ankara

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 3:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by pink67(f): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Too kwute!!!#so inspiring...thanks 4 posting

1 Like

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by daveP(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Adufetohposh:
wink
Leaving the best for the last ba smiley

2 Likes

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
daveP:
Leaving the best for the last ba smiley
wink don't loud it

2 Likes

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Mistura02: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
@ Op, thank you for this
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mistura02:
@ Op, thank you for this
Awwn. thank God. you can goto needlepoint.com. That's where I got them from. grin
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mistura02:
@ Op, thank you for this
Awwn. thank God. you can goto needleplus.com. That's where I got them from. grin
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mistura02:
@ Op, thank you for this
Awwn. thank God. you can go to needleplus.com. That's where I got them from. grin
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mistura02:
@ Op, thank you for this

Awwn. thank God. you can go to www.needleplus.com . That's where I got them from. grin
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by moutew: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
nairaland
Get Ur latest & greatest female accessories online:
https://www.nairaland.com/3054143/50-discount-latest-fashion-accessories#44795571

Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
moutew:
nairaland
Get Ur latest & greatest female accessories online:
https://www.nairaland.com/3054143/50-discount-latest-fashion-accessories#44795571

abeg Create a different thread. God bless your hustle.
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2016

Added to Album #50k Aso-Ebi Weddings

and categorized in Wedding (Aso Ebi)
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gele Divas

In Album Gele Champion. See more like this >>
and categorized in Ankara
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Don't. forget to see more collections here and support our work - http://needleplus.com
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2016

Want more?
See more style inspirations sorted into more than 10 categories in order not to waste your time - www.needleplus.com
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2016
more loading today
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by timy22(f): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2016
Nice one op
I love this.
Re: You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. by Politicalidiot: 2:10am On Sep 27, 2016
timy22:

Nice one op

I love this.

Thanks dear.
If you are a designer, feel free to host your LookBooks pictures too on Needle+ Here >>

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Make My Palms Soft Again / Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls / Uniben's Winfrey Okolo Wins 2012 Miss University Nigeria Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.