Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Guinness Test Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Test Results (4370 Views)

First Bank Test Results / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters / Cbn / Charms Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Test Results by ArseQPR(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
Y'hello my fellow Nairalanders,

Just want to ask if anyone knows whether the results of the Guinness test conducted on Monday 25/08/09 is out.

Thank you.
Re: Guinness Test Results by owokunle: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2009
ArseQPR:

Just want to ask if anyone knows whether the results of the Guinness test conducted on Monday 25/08/09 is out.

Thank you.

my guy
i m still expecting the result too.i have checked my spam and inbox.kindly keep me posted if u get urs.hope its good news
Re: Guinness Test Results by Emperoh(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
Guys
I got an am email like this;

'Thanks for yourinterest in Guinness Nigeria Plc.
Congratulations, youwere successful at the Retail Development Manager test.
You will be contactedsoon by a Guinness Nigeria personnel to inform you of next steps. '

Its from GSE and i also took the test on 15th August 2009 at Chams City!!
Anyone got something like that?
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
the result is out. i was sent an e-mail congratulating me and informing me that a guinness personnel will contact me for further details. i got the mail on wednessday. i learnt from a reliable source that they are looking for only 20 people. only 8 poeple passed the one they conducted early june.

best of luck.
Re: Guinness Test Results by owokunle: 2:27am On Aug 29, 2009
sorry, i m awaiting this last 25/08/09 result and not that of august or june.kindly ask ur guys around to know if complete result is out pls.
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2009
@owokunle, the result is for the 25/08/09 test. thank you.
Re: Guinness Test Results by owokunle: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
ArseQPR:

Thank you.

okay i will call gse office for mine,thanks alot
Re: Guinness Test Results by Emperoh(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2009
Has anyone any new information on this topic?
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Emperoh, how far about this guinness issue, i learnt some guys were at guinness this morning for RDM interview. have you been invited. please inform me. foakeem2005@yahoo.com
Re: Guinness Test Results by Emperoh(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2009
man angel:

@Emperoh, how far about this guinness issue, i learnt some guys were at guinness this morning for RDM interview. have you been invited. please inform me. foakeem2005@yahoo.com

I haven't been called. . . . .just have a feeling this could be some sort of IM recruitment
I am still waiting though. . . . .its been over 3 weeks since i got the mail
Whats your source of info. . . .pls try exploit and dig further to see if u can get anything that can give u an idea of what is happening!!
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
pls try exploit and dig further to see if u can get anything that can give u an idea of what is happening!!

i learnt the guys were about 10 in number and they are applicants that passed the RDM test conducted in june this year. Our own invitation is on the way.

i was also informed that they want to employ about 20 RDMs. lets keep hoping!!! GOD IS IN CONTROL
Re: Guinness Test Results by dayo1401: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2009
Please how much does guiness pay, for fresh graduate, i am a grad of biochem looking for job, what other professional cert can i add up just for the time been,
thanks
Re: Guinness Test Results by Emperoh(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2009
Man Angel
I still scrapping about but if i am to give myse;f hope and going from what you posted above,
Our wait will have to be longer than it is now. . . . . .it also doesn't seem to me like too many people passed the test or am i by any chance wrong?
Where did you write yours? I did mine ten days beofre you at Chams City.
Lets keep our finger crossed. . . . .i'll surely put up anything i find out here!!!
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
I also did the test at chamscity in ikeja on 25/08/2009. Yes many people did not pass the test. i leart about 12 poeple passed.

Way be they are recruiting against next year. anyway, let us just keep our hope in GOD.
Re: Guinness Test Results by tglaz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
everything about the test is done up to the stage of medicals.
better luck next time. wink wink wink
Re: Guinness Test Results by Emperoh(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2009
tglaz:

everything about the test is done up to the stage of medicals.
better luck next time. wink wink wink

Bros you fit tell us how these things work?
Or how u got ur info and what you generally. I guess it do help us next time!
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
i dont believe tglaz anyway i will find out.
Re: Guinness Test Results by tglaz(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2009
@man angel
the earlier you believe, the better for you.
i talk from experience as i know one of the successful candidates that has done his medicals.
nonetheless, still carry out your enquiries.
Re: Guinness Test Results by Emperoh(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2009
tglaz:

@man angel
the earlier you believe, the better for you.
i talk from experience as i know one of the successful candidates that has done his medicals.
nonetheless, still carry out your enquiries.

My guy,
I just need yo to find out when your friend took the test
If it was in August, we might as well forget the whole stuff!!
Just help us fnd out as much as u can from your friend pls!!
Re: Guinness Test Results by tglaz(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2009
The test was conducted @ chams city on the 24th of August 2009.
Many thanks.
Re: Guinness Test Results by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
@tglaz:
I really don't know why you are bent on discouraging people who have been hoping and praying for such a job opportunity like this one with Guinness and have gotten a glimpse by being informed that they were successful @ the test.

Although it would really be painful to pass the test and not be invited for a shot at the interview. Unlike what man angel said, its possible that more people were successful at the test than the number Guinness needed. That would explain why some where not called.

Whichever be the case, I wish all job seekers out there the very best. May we all continue to look up to God in this time and He would give us peace of mind.
Re: Guinness Test Results by tglaz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
please don't misunderstand my straightforwardness for discouragement.
i know it's a pain for those that were expectant but,
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2009
@tglaz, i told you, you did not get your facts right. those that did the interview to the medicals are the applicants that did their test in May. they started the interview about 3 weeks ago, i met one of them yesterday, they are six in number and all of them have been employed.

12 poeple passed that of august 24th test the guy told me and that they were told we would be contacted soon.

@Empror dont loose hope they are going to invite us soon.

The interview: company's historymarketing and its means, and other little, little things. best of luck!
Re: Guinness Test Results by Emperoh(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
man angel:

@tglaz, i told you, you did not get your facts right. those that did the interview to the medicals are the applicants that did their test in May. they started the interview about 3 weeks ago, i met one of them yesterday, they are six in number and all of them have been employed.

12 poeple passed that of august 24th test the guy told me and that they were told we would be contacted soon.

@Empror dont loose hope they are going to invite us soon.

The interview: company's historymarketing and its means, and other little, little things. best of luck!

Investigative journalist!!!lol!! No wahala. . . . . .my imbued shock absorber has already taken it!
We'll see what happens!
Re: Guinness Test Results by tglaz(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
man has always been a free moral agent.
you can believe what you wanna believe, however, my stand still remains.
thank you.
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
@tglaz, stop posting what you dont know. @emperoh did you get this mail from toyin adewumi:

Thank you for your interest in Guinness Nigeria Plc.

You may have received a mail from our partners informing you that you were successful in the last Retail Development Manager Test held in August 2009.

This mail is to inform you that the interview stage is being held in batches and you will be invited accordingly.

Regards,

Toyin Adewumi

FOR: GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC
Re: Guinness Test Results by Emperoh(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2009
Tgalz how come?
I got mine too?

GNN09200610

Hi [size=4pt]EJIKE ANARADO[/size],

Thank you for your interest in Guinness Nigeria Plc.

You may have received a mail from our partners informing you that you were successful in the last Retail Development Manager Test held in August 2009.

This mail is to inform you that the interview stage is being held in batches and you will be invited accordingly.

Regards,

Toyin Adewumi

FOR: GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC
Re: Guinness Test Results by byod(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hello house i will like someone that have attened your interview to please contact me on my mail id on how there interview is like. this is my mail id byodrabiu@yahoo.com. or better still you can send your phone number.ONE LOVE
Re: Guinness Test Results by Milito: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2009
Congrats Guys. I got the mail too. Maybe they got tired of our investigative acts and decided to contact all of us once and for all. I was at their Head Office two weeks back to make enquiries and I was told to hold on that I will be contacted. I wish u guys luck in your preparations.
Re: Guinness Test Results by manangel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
@tglaz, any response?
Re: Guinness Test Results by funkyjazz: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2009
URGENT!!!
ps house can any1 give me info about police service commission aptitude test? ps just a hint about the kinda test to expect via textbooks. thanx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In Ikorodu Lagos State / Pls Who Works With CONSOL? / Mantrac Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.