Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters (7391 Views)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by sisimmi: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2010
On saturday November 6, 2010, about 500 candidates took the supplimentary batch 3 NDIC aptitude tests at Government Secondary School, Tudun Wada, Abuja conducted by FITC. This thread is open for all, including insiders to exchange information and timelines for subsequest interviews and possible engagement. I learn that those who were successful in the 2nd batch started the documentation process yesterday (22/11/2010). Training starts next monday for them. We are calling on the 1st and 2nd batch insiders to help keep us abreast of whats up. Please house, lets share anything from any source.

One love all! cool
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by sisimmi: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2010
hellooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2011
Na wa o! Everyone is so quiet!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
Please someone say something here!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by faniyikay: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
I wrote d Apptitude test around november,2010 and i was called for the interview in December. please we are still waiting for the outcome of the interview . please any body who can give any useful imformation.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by uchemadic: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2011
Hi pple,I wrote d ndic Nov apt test n was called 4 d interview in Dec.Hvnt heard anything since then.Has anyone heard anything?
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 5:03am On Feb 03, 2011
The information i got from an insider is, that those that wrote the aptitude test nov. 6th and interview december 20/21 etc will be called very soon. That is the information i got, so am hoping "very soon" will be any time this february. God bless us all as we wait!! (pls note this info is authentic)
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
Well done LAVIV,
I also wrote the aptitude test on November, 6th and attended the interview on December 20th. I done have any concrete information concerning the NDIC recruitment, but i analyzed the duration and time of the 2ND BATCH, it took approximately 4 months from when they had their interview till when they had got their appointment. so i think this month should come out with something.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
Whats up Celemel?
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
WONDERFUL INFORMATION FROM LAVIV. THANKS.
pls try and keep us posted and informed. God Bless U
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by uchemadic: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
Tanx Laviv 4 d info,I feel much better. May God see us 2ru.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
Pls guys any other info, thanks
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2011
@Ndychrist:

My brother, I have no information o! We are all in the waiting game. My gut instincts tell me that the wait may be over soon; within this month.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by faniyikay: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2011
I WAS TOLD BY AN INSIDER FROM HEAD OFFICE DAT IT SHOULD BE OUT BEFORE MIDDLE OF THIS MONTH. SO LETS KIP OUR FINGER CROSS N BE PRAYERFUL TILL DEN. .

PLEASE , IF U ARE CALLED BEFORE OTHERS , PLEASE LETS US KNOW .

ALL THE BEST TO ALL POTENTIAL NDIC WORKER.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ faniyikay: Nice one there, thanks for the info, I just called NDIC HR, they told me they have no infor, but i know its not true. But i will give u guys update soon, i am trying to make some contacts inside NDIC. Love u guys, i know this jobs is ours by God's grace, Amen
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by faniyikay: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Ndychrist: CAN WE CHAT
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2011
I can confirm that this month is decisive. The end is nigh.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ faniyikay: yes we can here is my number 07035164372, my e-mail: nwafor_ndubuisi@yahoo.com, u can find me on facebook, so we can chart. @All: learnt NDIC recruitment board are sitting this month, to decide when appointment will be issued. Confirmed!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
I learnt the delay is as a result of FCC deciding each states quota (that is, space for employment)
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
Am so tired of waiting for their call, at times i feel like fainting because of the stress of waiting. And i have another fear, have u guys registered? I hope ndic wont demand for registration card ooo! Am scared! It has been bothering me, so am going to make sure i register 2mrw. I wish us all the success of being called, amen!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2011
@Laviv:
That is a very funny dimension. Don't worry tourself about the noise you hear on radio. Nobody uses Voter's card for anything except, to vote. NDIC is a very responsible organization that won't dabble into politricks. Yes, the wait has been very long. However, some of us who were part of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch tests have waited since Feb. 2009! If your first time was the 3rd batch, then you've just been onboard for only 3 months. Calm your nerves and relax. We've all played our part. The rest is for God to finish off. I know, He truly never lets His people down. Keep the faith for it shall be over soon.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ celemel, when i said i feel faint from waiting its because i have waited long, really long. My first test was women center then tutun wada sec. Sch and finally tutun wada again during nov. Which took place all in Abuja. My patience is definitely running out. I just hope they will start calling this week, heavenly father! I pray for more patience, amen
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ LAVIV: I feel your pain, but we all have to exhibit some patience, though my first test was November last year, its not been easy waiting, but i thank God for the kind of parents I hv, they have been encouraging me

@CELEMEL: How u dey? I pray soon, we will be called

But just got information, that the Recruitment board are sitting end of this month or first week of march. I dont know the implication of this though,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2011
@LAVIV:
I'm not sure your info is totally correct. There's no such thing as recruitment board in the organization. It's the management board that is responsible for approving all employment issues. I guess that must have been done before now. I have reason to believe so because it is only after they approve that the list is sent to FCC. And my feelers indicate that FCC has already been put on notice.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ celemel
Please, are u saying FCC has already approved the names of successful candidate?
Please tell me brother,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2011
Sorry, that info was for Ndychrst
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by Touns1234(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
Nice info!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by faniyikay: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2011
ITS NICE HEARING FROM U GUYS ALL.

I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THAT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN CALLED UPON .

BUT I DON'T NO HOW AUTHENTIC THE INFO IS .

IF DIA IS ANY ONE WHO CAN VERIFY THAT FOR US .

PLS DO FOR US .
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by Touns1234(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
If I have any info on that, i will gladly pass on.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Touns1234
I don't think your info is correct. No one is there yet, to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2011
@faniyikay, if truely someone has been called we will know by the end of this week because by then many people ould have been called also. My info says they plan on recruiting 400 people, i dont knw how many exactly were taken from the first and 2nd batch but i think is about 200 plus. My guess is about 100 plus more will be recruited in this last batch to arrive at the number they need. As for the fcc, the list was submitted to them 10days ago that i knw for sure. I pray everyone here will be called amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hr Indexx Lagos / Paying To Get A Job : How Reasonable? / Npower Not Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.