Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] (1640 Views)

World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / The Transparent Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by SirdimayG(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
I was scrolling on my Facebook front page as I saw this post that Germany launch transparent car, I don't believe till I check the post shocked

The transparent car of ZF company equipped with different security systems is presented on the second press day of the Frankfurt Auto Show IAA Frankfurt, Germany

Re: Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Someone just stole "Innoson's Prototype" shocked

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by JBismarck(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Could this be true?
Re: Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by TI1919(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
cool
Re: Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by SirdimayG(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
SirdimayG:
I was scrolling on my Facebook front page as I saw this post that Germany launch transparent car, I don't believe till I check the post shocked

The transparent car of ZF company equipped with different security systems is presented on the second press day of the Frankfurt Auto Show IAA Frankfurt, Germany

Source:http://www.naijafold.com/unbeleivable-germany-lauched-transparent-car-photos/
Re: Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by nwaanambra1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
what i dont understand is - how did they manage to make the engine transparent too?? shocked shocked

ok maybe its an electric car! undecided undecided

this cannot and will never be driven in Nigeria in the next 100 years - a crazy driver or one okada man can intentionally bash it just to see if the glass will smash and then tell the car owner "oga abeg sorry no vex i was admiring the car and i no know whn i bash am! no ves oga! god bless u oga sir!" cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by Terry68: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
But why if true
Re: Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 13, 2016
We discussed this here already.

It's simply a mock up to demo parts at a show and not a real road going car.

http://www.industrytap.com/transparent-acrylic-car-reveals-whats-hiding-inside-vehicle/19350

And TRW is an American company - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRW_Automotive
Re: Can't Believe My Eyes:germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car [PHOTOS] by TPAND(f): 4:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Amazing

(1) (Reply)

Renault / ..... The Importance Of Mobil1 Engine Oil / What's The Difference Between 04 And 07 Toyota Corolla!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.