Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama (38810 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) / Olga Diyachenko's Father Is Dead (Mikel Obi's Babymama's Dad) / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Mopolchi: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2016
Very naughty
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by mmmustapha(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2016
a real hoe sighted, that's why his family never allow you close to him. if she likes may she sell it to Hollywood, Nollywood, Bollywood, Kannywood, Ukwood. it will never tarnish Muhammad Ali image rather yours and your daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by irishMO123(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2016
irynterri:
any man that chases anything in skirt will be disgraced in his lifetime and death,the next step is for the women and kids to start fighting for his properties
na wetin you fit do ko?....shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by doveda: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Every man must cheat Na. They are polygamous in naturesmiley cheesy
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Disneylady(f): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
7inches:
is she yelloba
Oponu!

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Emmaoga: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2016
spirit never slap her before..
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by DrHighchief(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2016
The woman is not serious. Y now if the tape is true. Women! Women!! Women!!! He wants to blackmail Alli because of money?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by origima: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Until a man is dead, buried and after 15yrs whether in Hell or Heaven should be given opportunity to revisit all his wives and mistresses to confirm if any woman ever loved him. I tell you, if this should happen, no man will have anything to do with a woman

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by dannyben5: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2016

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by joey150(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Apart from your boxing conquests i dont envy or like ali. They all lived stupid lives. Funny how the world go haywire when they die.

Alot of better people die everyday. Those are the ones i immortalise in my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by hahn(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2016
MadCow1:
It's Business...

As long as there are no images of the G.O.A.T eating out a girls A'ss the way R.Kelly was caught doing in his sextape, then I am fine.

Don't ask me if I have seen R. Kelly's sextape, my friend's neighbor told us that was what he was doing inside. cool

Can your neighbors share the vid with me? wink
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by fairheven: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2016
women always "kissing and telling since time of Adam"... another Monica Lewinsky in the making.
am sure if Ali was a "nobody" we won't get to here or see her face, now she wants to gain fame untop "Dead body

by selling the sex tape, wouldn't that be a great insult to her so called daughter she had with Ali, how will her daughter fill?

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2016
at 70 still hustling and discarding her dignity to make a buck.... money is the King of women!
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by idris4r83(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
carammel:
Where has she been all these while?
These oyinbo people sef,later somebody will say Nigerian women are golddiggers,what is this one trying to dig?
diamonds
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by HaneefahRN(f): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
This is legendary stupidity. They don't want a part of his money and she is willing to sell his sex tape. It is a good thing Ali's wife cut the old ashawo out. When you sow wild seeds, many real and fake bastards will start showing face now
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by AkuFather(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
KissCODE:
Women, Drug & Alcohol is a road that leads to DEATH (HELL) for anyman.

Muhammad Ali was sick for more than half of his life time. Who knows why? Only GOD & satan know why.

Now that he is dead, his home made blue film wants to go up sale. Too bad. This is not the best way to imotalise a “hero.“
on point man..

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Vince77(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
passionate88:
Girls nd money.

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by rejoice4eva(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
I think it is only some religion that fornicate! Redemption from sin, world or flesh is not posssible by any religion, only what God did through the supenatural work of salvation of Christ on d cross, can truly deliver. Believe it or not, no matter how religious u claim to be, u are still inclined to do evil. But when Christ lives truly in u, then, u can overcome all sin, fleshly desires and the world,

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by 7inches: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Disneylady:
Oponu!
obo nla
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by fairheven: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
carammel:
Where has she been all these while?
These oyinbo people sef,later somebody will say Nigerian women are golddiggers,what is this one trying to dig?

well, she is a Ghanaian by birth, so not too different from some Nigerian women
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by teemy(m): 9:16am On Jun 13, 2016
All the more reason to zip it in. You never can know who is 'watching'.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Ekakamba: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Bad hoes, bad harvest.
*in erigga's voice* Wetin man sow, na him e go wear.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by teemy(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2016
DrHighchief:
The woman is not serious. Y now if the tape is true. Women! Women!! Women!!! He wants to blackmail Alli because of money?
It would have seemed unfeeling or inhuman to release such a video during his sick years. She would have gotten condemnation much more then. It is now that the news about Ali is buzzing that the video would be serious hot cake. More money reasons.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by blacq2009(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2016
abuayman:
Yhu see ghanians ko Let the dead rest abeg
Women, not Ghanaians. Block headed buffoon.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by MrNicer: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Woman, why you no release am when the guy de alive, the time when dem supose to de mourn d guy 9 wen u wan do dis kind tin... Dere is God
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Jimbadly: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Cassius Clay changed his name to Mohammed Ali signifying his conversion to Islam. That was just about the only thing he changed, his lifestyle remained unchanged. He only paid lip service to his religion. His appetite for sex was highly insatiable. Against the tenets of his religion he engaged in a lot of extramarital affairs and fathered a lot of children out of wedlock.

This lady would do well to cash in on this wonderful opportunity. Seventy thousand pounds is a measly amount for the tapes. I'm sure there are people who would drop millions to get their hands on the tapes.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Well, this is what happens when you cant keep your pants to one woman. I respect mohammad but he was a serial cheat and i cant say i'll feel sorry if the woman decides to release the tapes.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Trini45: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Owu is a bad thing sad Owu is a bad thing
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Disneylady(f): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
7inches:

obo nla
Awon obinrin Ile yin including ur mama

*no offense* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait / Emmanuel Michael - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Freekick Wonder Kid / Breaking: Navy Seals recused 4 boys from Trapped Thai Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.