Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama (38812 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) / Olga Diyachenko's Father Is Dead (Mikel Obi's Babymama's Dad) / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by omojeesu(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
The good, bad and ugly things men and women do live after them.
We are ALL guilty but Jesus Christ makes the difference!
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Bluffly: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
bobbykeen:

that shows the kind of person u are... I pray I and family never meet u in life....God save us from Jezebel... amen

I kno will come back for me ooo... BT I will ignore u

I think you are hasty in your response. In communication learn to understand the arbitrariness of a language(statement) before responding. Because the poster said "A man that chases anything in a skirt" does not mean he hates women, he could also be referring to men that love infidelity, sleeping around as they want. The last part of his statement is the truth, they will all want to have a share of his properties.

I think you should learn to seek clarification before responding, where clarification isn't possible and it affects you in no way, then ignore it.

God will surely save you from Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by hringbraut: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Sure
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Longevo(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Insanity of the highest order!
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by ruffDiamond: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
7inches:
is she yelloba
for where u no look the hairy flattino well Na confirmed bEAST yibbo o cheesy
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by temibanks(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2016
This is bad.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by tuco1: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2016
ajixkhid1:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/muhammad-ali-sex-tapes-scandal-8170624

Photo: Muhammad Ali with Barbara Mensah in the 70s

Ali is dead so as the Tape, women will always be what we think of them..... ain't f*****g Loyal!!!!!! Let him rest
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by woodboi(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote][/quote]My question goes like dis... Did Ali accept her as his daughter? No... Is Ali the father of the lady according to rumour? Yes... What will be their fate when sharing Ali's properties? Less productive

If the tape will generate some good money for the woman, daughter and generation unborn. Ma sell the damn tape and leave something reasonable for your daughter since the Ali family won't accept her... She need Kim K to help her out on this 20 million dollars with royalties loading. Let's stop being hypocrite here, Ali started it and he should be grateful the woman gave him some sought of respect when he was alive, because she's already having carried over royalties.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Hnn

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by IBello300(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2016
American government!....
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by faghoshe(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2016
NAIRALAND A LAND OF YAAAANNNNEEEESSSS
WOW AM SO AMUSED BY YOUR COMMENTS
SEE AS ALL OF UNA DEY HALLA
BE LIKE SAY UNA DON HIGH ON ........SK..., CODINE. ....MORKITE.......MAYBE EVEN EVOSTIC GUM
REMEMBER SAY WHEN YOU DIE TOO SO MANY STORIES WILL COME UP ABOUT YOU
CUZ NO ONE ON PLANET EARTH IS CLEAN EXCEPT U
WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN SHORT COMMINGS
IF U FEEL ME ....SHOUT HHHHEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by SemuhleB(f): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Hoes will never be loyal. No wonder the wife made sure you never came close
it surprises me when a guy says hoes can never be loyal. Like seriously what do they expect. Its like saying a womaniser loves woman to much like duh
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by gbishman: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Akata babes are bastards always looking for an avenue to cash out.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2016
blacq2009:

Women, not Ghanaians. Block headed buffoon.

Sorry pls, these hasnt called for insult. The woman in question is a ghanian. Or is Mensah an English name?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by okavango: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2016
It's actually obvious that personal lives of world heroes are most times nothing to write home about. It all centres around women, alcohol and drugs. I am yet to see a world hero who is / was free from these three terrible lives styles.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by LePrezident(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Nonsense and it's accompanying ingredients angry
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by sinceraconcept(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2016
So,Muhammad Ali just dey always do like one kind saint,so hin sef bad when he dey alive? Chai,people of those days with hypocrisy,youths go com dey hype them like say dem be saints and meanwhile dey bad pass we youths of today
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by 9jatatafo(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Barbara is doing things in desperation. Too bad. The Hoes Are Not Loyal
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Vado(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2016
HaneefahRN:
This is legendary stupidity. They don't want a part of his money and she is willing to sell his sex tape. It is a good thing Ali's wife cut the old ashawo out. When you sow wild seeds, many real and fake bastards will start showing face now

Why are you all about blasting the woman without same castigation extended to Ali as well? How about being objective for a minute & see things from their perspective? Ali was a sexually irresponsible man putting his pole in different holes across the globe. It comes with consequences. The lady and her daughter are humans too and entirely cutting them off wasnt right.
The tape is just an attention seeking stunt and frankly, I can't blame her. Sure the family of the deceased will take her and the daughter more seriously now and probably cut them a deal.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Who would want to watch Muhammed Ali pracking from as far back as the 70s? There would be no much incentive or style in it compared to Kim's and other crazy heads grin
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by blacq2009(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2016
abuayman:

Sorry pls, these hasnt called for insult. The woman in question is a ghanian. Or is Mensah an English name?
Sorry for the hasty insult tho. But still women not Ghanaians.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by edorhe14(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Some pple just dont have shame...Its a Pity
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by 7inches: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Disneylady:
Awon obinrin Ile yin including ur mama

*no offense* grin
olosho nne gi di dirty... hahahaha
otu ya na esi isi

no offenses too
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Disneylady(f): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2016
7inches:

olosho nne gi di dirty...
hahahaha

otu ya na esi isi

no offenses too
Na giya ma ka, su mashe a gida nku, da nworigida da sofofi da yara. Yar banza! tongue

Na fara de kei, zen shi borowba nka....yar iska
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2016
blacq2009:

Sorry for the hasty insult tho. But still women not Ghanaians.

Yhu are welcome, have a nice day ahead.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Antoeni(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Blackmailing the dead
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by 7inches: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Disneylady:

Na giya ma ka, su mashe a gida nku, da nworigida da sofofi da yara. Yar banza! tongue

Na fara de kei, zen shi borowba nka....yar iska

nna gi na nne gi be ntika..
nkita na ara nne gi daily...
bia lee ya nime toilet m..... hahahahahaha
amam na enwe na ezi na eji nne gi eme oji ututu.

nwa eberibe amuru na akwamiko...... loolz
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by UIA04(f): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2016
MadCow1:
It's Business...

As long as there are no images of the G.O.A.T eating out a girls A'ss the way R.Kelly was caught doing in his sextape, then I am fine.

Don't ask me if I have seen R. Kelly's sextape, my friend's neighbor told us that was what he was doing inside. cool
You are the smartest person on this post it's business

I'm sure all the people ranting will do worse if in the position

When you are hardworking, handsome and a legend, but morally corrupt it will hunt you. Just like fela died of aids

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by UIA04(f): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
faghoshe:
NAIRALAND A LAND OF YAAAANNNNEEEESSSS
WOW AM SO AMUSED BY YOUR COMMENTS
SEE AS ALL OF UNA DEY HALLA
BE LIKE SAY UNA DON HIGH ON ........SK..., CODINE. ....MORKITE.......MAYBE EVEN EVOSTIC GUM
REMEMBER SAY WHEN YOU DIE TOO SO MANY STORIES WILL COME UP ABOUT YOU
CUZ NO ONE ON PLANET EARTH IS CLEAN EXCEPT U
WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN SHORT COMMINGS
IF U FEEL ME ....SHOUT HHHHEEEEEEEEEE

Heeeeee
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by blacq2009(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
abuayman:

Yhu are welcome, have a nice day ahead.
Thanks. And have a nice day too.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by toksclive(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Women are something else
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Sex Tapes To Be Sold By His Ex Girlfriend & Babymama by Ekii(f): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
St*pid b*itch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait / Emmanuel Michael - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Freekick Wonder Kid / Breaking: Navy Seals recused 4 boys from Trapped Thai Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.