Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Malaga Signs Obinna Nsofor On Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malaga Signs Obinna Nsofor On Loan (626 Views)

Obinna Ogba Visits Super Eagles Players During Training In Abuja. Photos / Stoke Signs Victor Moses On Loan From Chelsea / Lagerback Discovers Youth Defender For 2010 World Cup: Obinna Nwaneri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaga Signs Obinna Nsofor On Loan by BlackRevo: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
Victor Nsofor Obinna has revealed that Samuel Eto'o helped persuade him to spend the coming season at Malaga after the pair talked during training at Inter.

The 22-year-old forward agreed to a one-year loan deal with the Spanish outfit after hearing about the country from the Cameroonian international.

Now Obinna is hoping to impress with Malaga and help them build on an impressive first season back in the top flight last time out.

"I have spoken with Eto'o and he told me very good things about Spain and about the league," he was quoted as saying by the club's official website.

"This is an important club and I am pleased to have joined and hope that I can give everything to help the team to succeed.

"I am a quick player, but my assets are not as important as that of the squad and I hope we can do well in the league this term."

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/28/1466640/inter-striker-samuel-etoo-helped-me-with-malaga-move-obinna
Re: Malaga Signs Obinna Nsofor On Loan by candylips(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
hope he gets good playing time there

(1) (Reply)

Vote Your Best & Worst Player In The Nigeria Vs Tunisia Match / Sports Giggle / Martins Makes Africa’s Best 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.