Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319899 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by oabisi: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oyo state, Pls add me to whatsapp group 08070839653.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by abideen4real21(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oyo State whatsApp should please add me with this number 08030673320
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebenreloaded: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2016
so what about us that log in successfully, updated the account details as instructed but cant log in with the same details again?...Nawa ooo
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by highra(f): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Pls wat should i do... I didnt receive any acknowledgement letter from npower during reg. And i was told we are to submit acknpwledgement letter wit some doc for verification. Tho i received a congratulatory msg indicating my username. I dont no wat to do

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by K08(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
I log in successfully but can't access the info page- being almost covered by the content page.
Could it be because I use a phone for it? Pls, is anybody experiencing this as well? Your take on this, please.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Okayim: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
K08:
I log in successfully but can't access the info page- being almost covered by the content page.
Could it be because I use a phone for it? Pls, is anybody experiencing this as well? Your take on this, please.

Auto-rotate your phone screen, that way, you will be able to view the info page
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Enasdan(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Okayim:

Auto-rotate your phone screen, that way, you will be able to view the info page
plz kindly explain better, i m having the same issue
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by K08(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=Okayim post=51627470]

Auto-rotate your phone screen, that way, you will be able to view the info page[/quot.

Thanks so much. But the problem still persists after setting the phone in auto rotate mode.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by K08(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
@Okayim.
Thanks so much. I got it clearly now. I' m able to access the the page.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2016
highra:
Pls wat should i do... I didnt receive any acknowledgement letter from npower during reg. And i was told we are to submit acknpwledgement letter wit some doc for verification. Tho i received a congratulatory msg indicating my username. I dont no wat to do

We've passed that stage, the question is Did you write the online test?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by hajjsly(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2016
kaduna state n-power agro.....add up our wats app number on 08032585734....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by abideen4real21(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2016
I want the house to assist me on what to do please. My name came out outside my local government of residence instead of Ibadan North I chosed , the name came out with Ibarapa North list which is far from where I lived. I have sent a mail to the Npower crew via their facebook page but no reply till now. Is there anybody with similar problem? What should I do now?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abbey1045(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=abideen4real21 post=51675812]I want the house to assist me on what to do please. My name came out outside my local government of residence instead of Ibadan North I chosed , the name came out with Ibarapa North list which is far from where I lived. I have sent a mail to the Npower crew via their facebook page but no reply till now. Is there anybody with similar problem? What should I do now?[/ N-Power - Good news to all Successful N-power
candidates, you can now apply for redeployment.
For those who were posted to their previous
location and now have relocated. You are
wondering if you can redeployed to your current
location?
Yes you can be redeployed. However, you will
begin the programme in the next phase of
deployment. Please note that this does not
affect your status as a selected N-Power
Volunteer Corps member. To effect your
redeployment, please click on “redeploy” on the
main menu of your npvn page and fill in the
required information. ]
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
How to redeploy as a successful N-Power applicant

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/12/05/apply-for-npvn-redeployment-as-a-successful-n-power-applicant/

abideen4real21:
I want the house to assist me on what to do please. My name came out outside my local government of residence instead of Ibadan North I chosed , the name came out with Ibarapa North list which is far from where I lived. I have sent a mail to the Npower crew via their facebook page but no reply till now. Is there anybody with similar problem? What should I do now?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls who has any idea when the second phase list will be published? I have applied for redeployment and will have to join the second phase.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Akinbodeisrael: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
ebenreloaded:
so what about us that log in successfully, updated the account details as instructed but cant log in with the same details again?...Nawa ooo

Me too ooo

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ilesanmmy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chidozy15(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
cant still login any advice

n-community
amuwo odofin
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
ilesanmmy:
Please for God sake anybody here no when the second phase shall be out. You can also add me here on whatapp 08036868685
let form whatsapp group for 2nd phase.. 08100173503
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
opson2016:

We've passed that stage, the question is Did you write the online test?
Npower.....I no fit laugh
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mummykyrti(f): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Crownofwealth1:
Pls who has any idea when the second phase list will be published?
I have applied for redeployment and will have to join the second phase.
did u continue with verification after applying for redeployment?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
mummykyrti:
did u continue with verification after applying for redeployment?
what verification pls?
I didn't hear of any.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mummykyrti(f): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Crownofwealth1:

what verification pls?
I didn't hear of any.
did u apply for redeployment? verification has commenced in some states
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2016
I haven't seen any recent update or announcement about verification on the portal.
If it is about the papers I learnt some submitted at their LGA headquarters, I don't think I need to submit that too since I will eventually move to another local government area entirely.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2016
mummykyrti:
You mean verification in the new local government to which I will be relocated?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2016
mummykyrti:
Do I still need to be part of this verification when I am waiting to be redeployed with the next phase?
if yes, in which of the local government areas, the new or the old?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mummykyrti(f): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Crownofwealth1:

You mean verification in the new local government to which I will be relocated?
no the old one, where ur name came out in this batch
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by NCO123: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
cool
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mummykyrti(f): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Crownofwealth1:

Do I still need to be part of this verification when I am waiting to be redeployed with the next phase?
if yes, in which of the local government areas, the new or the old?
infact I really duno, did u do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2016
ilesanmmy:
Please for God sake anybody here no when the second phase shall be out. You can also add me here on whatapp 08036868685
February 2017
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2016
areteox:
February 2017
Date for the next batch is not yet announced... na naija we dey ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.