Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319952 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by MightyE(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=rjek post=51843386] yes you can change ur password and put in ur state or residence and local government of residence, I have done mine.

1. You need chrome browser , it works in chrome browser download one.

2. Change your password by clicking forget password and follow the link in your email.

3. For more information please follow by email ifyfrank@gmail.com or whatsapp 07030296749 God bless you all
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rjek: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Jidibia:

The android or windows tablet wey dem go give us na.
Oook
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rjek: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=MightyE post=51848294][/quote]
Ook
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Hussak: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Where did they mention select device
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2016
TadeDada:
simply go to the local government secretariat you selected
was planning on doing that but today is public holiday
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zubebs(f): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hello people, I really needthere.you answers...when I typed my phone no. to check for my name, I saw a congratulatory msg under the local govt. I applied for but when I checked the list the name. Wasn't there. When I logged in and viewed my profile my state and local govt. Of origin was written. As my address and this wouldn't change so I checked the list for my local govt. Of origin and my name still isn't there. You see I recently moved back to my state of origin but couldn't redeploy cos I can't seem to find the link for it, although I updated my state and local govt. Of residence, I don't know if that means am re deploying and if I have to wait till the second list is out before going for verification
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by gladysagharanya: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
My LGA of residence is also not updating. Somone should please advice on what to do.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by woligentle(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2016
zubebs:
Hello people, I really needthere.you answers...when I typed my phone no. to check for my name, I saw a congratulatory msg under the local govt. I applied for but when I checked the list the name. Wasn't there. When I logged in and viewed my profile my state and local govt. Of origin was written. As my address and this wouldn't change so I checked the list for my local govt. Of origin and my name still isn't there. You see I recently moved back to my state of origin but couldn't redeploy cos I can't seem to find the link for it, although I updated my state and local govt. Of residence, I don't know if that means am re deploying and if I have to wait till the second list is out before going for verification

u tried o. checking all d list from A-Z kudos to you. just type ur number in d search column it brings your name and ur local govt den go to d local govt attached with ur name for verification.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mishappiness: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2016
please has anyone in Lagos done verification? or when will it be held?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2016
woligentle:

u tried o. checking all d list from A-Z kudos to you. just type ur number in d search column it brings your name and ur local govt den go to d local govt attached with ur name for verification.
Pls concern the quick search using phone number..if someone name is not there..what is the respond someone will receive
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Hussak: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
danielnewton:
Pls concern the quick search using phone number..if someone name is not there..what is the respond someone will receive

Ur name is not shortlist..... Hope it help
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by NCO123: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
@ MightyE, thanks a lot, I followed your advise below, and the change of password I was battling for over a long period of time worked.

[quote author=rjek post=51843386] yes you can change ur password and put in ur state or residence and local government of residence, I have done mine.

1. You need chrome browser , it works inchrome browser download one.
2. Change your password by clicking forget password and follow the link in your email.
3. For more information please follow byemail ifyfrank@gmail.com or whatsapp 07030296749 God bless you all
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2016
Hussak:

Ur name is not shortlist..... Hope it help
..can u help me-08100173503....cos I don't even see where to click
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by cisca53(f): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls where is d verification Center at Akwa Ibom Uyo LGA wud it be too late to verify next year
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by cisca53(f): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
I want to redeploy should i still part take in d on-going verification
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Npower - Batch b For the Npower batch b..whatsapp groups have been created...send ur number to this number to add you.-08100173503.indicate you are for batch b.so that we can easily gather info...pls only for batch b

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rjek: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
My name was not among those posted to dia place of primary assignment..Wat should I do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by DrTims(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Which state and local govt are u residing
rjek:
My name was not among those posted to dia place of primary assignment..Wat should I do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by cisca53(f): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
I decided to change my password which showed successful now i cant login in with either my old password and new password what should i do
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rjek: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
DrTims:
Which state and local govt are u residing
Delta
Ughelli north
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
rjek:

Delta
Ughelli north
is the verification exercise still on there? I'm far away from Ughelli now, & I intend to relocate. . . The Npower guys have refused to reply my mails of take my calls. . . Which PPA were you taken that doesn't have your name?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rjek: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
is the verification exercise still on there? I'm far away from Ughelli now, & I intend to relocate. . . The Npower guys have refused to reply my mails of take my calls. . . Which PPA were you taken that doesn't have your name?
I HAVEN'T GOTTEN PPA, DAT IS MY COMPLAIN NA,
THE PRIMARY BOARD EDUCATION DID THE POSTING..I DON'T KNOW IF VERIFICATION IS STILL GOING ON SHA
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by larryfelz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
plz add 07062682533 to the first batch
rivers state.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kwitme(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
anybody that knows how to get add to rivers state npower whatapp group shld send me pm message on 08165235545.thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2016
cisca53:
I decided to change my password which showed successful now i cant login in with either my old password and new password what should i do

Chat with the official on the portal
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
opson2016:

Chat with the official on the portal
do they respond to your chats or it's just there for decoration?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by trendingsleek: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
hi the portal is not functioning well since this week. i have tried uploading my passport but it wont open properly. it takes me to a social page. i tried contacting those on live chat there more than once but no response. please what do i do?

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Check this out

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
please Op n other any news about our December stipend
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by DrTims(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
They said tomorrow. Wednesday. Lets just watch and see what happens this week
giles14:
please Op n other any news about our December stipend
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rjek: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
DrTims:
They said tomorrow. Wednesday. Lets just watch and see what happens this week
Seriously
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by kov624665(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2016
cisca53:
Click on "Forgot password". You can make progress from there

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.