Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? (1547 Views)

Who Is Donald Trump Jr. And His Role In Trump's New Government / Now Here Is Donald Trump's Medical Record! / Is Donald Trumps The New Adolf Hitler -Checkout This 6 Similarities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by braimeddy: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2016
DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT REGARDING TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA

Last night, our nation was attacked by a radical Islamic terrorist. It was the worst terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11, and the second of its kind in 6 months. My deepest sympathy and support goes out to the victims, the wounded, and their families.

In his remarks today, President Obama disgracefully refused to even say the words 'Radical Islam'. For that reason alone, he should step down. If Hillary Clinton, after this attack, still cannot say the two words 'Radical Islam' she should get out of this race for the Presidency.

If we do not get tough and smart real fast, we are not going to have a country anymore. Because our leaders are weak, I said this was going to happen – and it is only going to get worse. I am trying to save lives and prevent the next terrorist attack. We can't afford to be politically correct anymore.

The terrorist, Omar Mir Saddique Mateen, is the son of an immigrant from Afghanistan who openly published his support for the Afghanistani Taliban and even tried to run for President of Afghanistan. According to Pew, 99% of people in Afghanistan support oppressive Sharia Law.

We admit more than 100,000 lifetime migrants from the Middle East each year. Since 9/11, hundreds of migrants and their children have been implicated in terrorism in the United States.

Hillary Clinton wants to dramatically increase admissions from the Middle East, bringing in many hundreds of thousands during a first term – and we will have no way to screen them, pay for them, or prevent the second generation from radicalizing.

We need to protect all Americans, of all backgrounds and all beliefs, from Radical Islamic Terrorism - which has no place in an open and tolerant society. Radical Islam advocates hate for women, gays, Jews, Christians and all Americans. I am going to be a President for all Americans, and I am going to protect and defend all Americans. We are going to make America safe again and great again for everyone.

- Donald J. Trump

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157160462435725&id=153080620724
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by kaffy4tope(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2016
I am Pro-Obama but I fink I'm liking this Donald cos of his blunt and dare statements. Why o why? Islam killing here and there, what for? Go Donald go...

2 Likes

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by iamblisz(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2016
All I know is that the race for president will be a tight one, many people things Hillary Clinton have won it but after this attack people will begin think twice
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by DLondonboiy: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2016
I don't know why we have Islam and Muslims in this world o..
very wicked and heartless set of people..
I don't really blame them...I blame the world for tolerating these devils..
mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by powerfulsettingz: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Good speech though......... But can the Americans do without the effort of the so called immigrants? Most work are done by them
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
I am almost certain Donald Trump will win;

I am more sure he's the Armageddon of USA.

that man will destroy everything US ever lived or thrived on - international alliances and respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by braimeddy: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2016
You are very right. With this statement he made, he has over 420k likes on his fcb page
iamblisz:
All I know is that the race for president will be a tight one, many people things Hillary Clinton have won it but after this attack people will begin think twice
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by blackfase(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Clinton is favored to win on d sheets but im thinking with these bastards' irrational killings all in d name of Islam, it will surely turn d tables in favor of Trump. The world and America in particular is getting sick of these Islamists.
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by AntiWailer: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Hillary Clinton will win.

Trump will mess America up the more.

Without gun control, nobody can keep Americans safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by NonFarmPayrol: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2016
if donald.wins . US gonna be uncomfortable for many. i still prefer canada anyway
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by braimeddy: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2016
There must be another way out
powerfulsettingz:
Good speech though......... But can the Americans do without the effort of the so called immigrants? Most work are done by them
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by obailala(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
I am almost certain Donald Trump will win;

I am more sure he's the Armageddon of USA.

that man will destroy everything US ever lived or thrived on - international alliances and respect.
Why is everyone so sure a Trump presidency would destroy the US?... Things are not usually the way they seem.
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by braimeddy: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2016
What re reasons for saying Hillary will win?
AntiWailer:
Hillary Clinton will win.

Trump will mess America up the more.

Without gun control, nobody can keep Americans safe.
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by ReabridCharles(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Trump is a man who knows how to sell his lies with a little TRUTH.

If you want people to believe you, sell the a little truth, they won't see the lies.

Who has been keeping America safe for the past 8 years? Like GEJ said, terror knows no bound. America always come out strong.

Trump is a disgrace to democracy. An ineffectual buffon who lacks character.

I root for democracy, but if Trump wins, then we must once again rethink democracy

3 Likes

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by iamblisz(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2016
braimeddy:
You are very right. With this statement he made, he has over 420k likes on his fcb page

Trump is very controversial candidate, and he is too blunt to be the president of America, but at the same time its working for him, even if he does not win this election, with the popularity he has developed in the pass few years he will soon be fan favourite
Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by AntiWailer: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2016
braimeddy:
What re reasons for saying Hillary will win?

Trump has nothing upstairs.

People will align after the first set of debates.

Go online and watch Trumps interview about nuclear arsenal.

He has no idea of what the interviewer was talking about.

Also, Trump can not unite Republican, au will he unite Americans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by tare22(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Trump cannot win... Hilary will... Trump only brings fear and Americans despite all attacks they are still filled with Love.. Did u see the queue of people donating blood to the orlando attack victims yesterday??... Dats Love which Trump don't have. As d president of the most powerful country in the world u have to be careful of what u say. Obama not using the word Radical Islam is right. Islam is a religion.. Not a person. Calling a terrorist Radical Islam is as good as calling all Muslims Terrorists or Radicals.. Which is not true. There are two kinds of people in this world. Good and Bad regardless of the religion.

3 Likes

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by tare22(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Trump is a man who knows how to sell his lies with a little TRUTH.

If you want people to believe you, sell the a little truth, they won't see the lies.

Who has been keeping America safe for the past 8 years? Like GEJ said, terror knows no bound. America always come out strong.

Trump is a disgrace to democracy. An ineffectual buffon who lacks character.

I root for democracy, but if Trump wins, then we must once again rethink democracy
Majority of the people dats votes in US are for Hilary. Woman, Latinos, Hispanics, Blacks.. The white folks are divided.. The GOP knows Trump is a mistake and will distroy the country dats why the 3 past GOP presidents did not endores trump and the major party donors as well even the Koch brothers

3 Likes

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by Istand4justice: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Trump has nothing upstairs.

People will align after the first set of debates.

Go online and watch Trumps interview about nuclear arsenal.

He has no idea of what the interviewer was talking about.

Also, Trump can not unite Republican, au will he unite Americans.

Nothing upstairs but richer than you'll ever be. Makes me wonder how someone with nothing upstairs can be that rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by AntiWailer: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Istand4justice:

Nothing upstairs but richer than you'll ever be. Makes me wonder how someone with nothing upstairs can be that rich

Understand the context before u start screaming.

By saying richer than you will ever be, u must have given up on your destiny to become great. He is probably (30years older) so u know what u can become in 30 years ? Black Man , black brain.

He is not as successful as his books exaggerated him to be. He inherited wealth from his father.

He is worth 4.5Billion and dangote is worth 16.3Billion. SO F... wat ?

Besides, Is the most brilliant student in your set the richest ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Donald Trump Actually Wining The Hearts Of The American With This Statement? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

Understand the context before u start screaming.

By saying richer than you will ever be, u must have given up on your destiny to become great. He is probably (30years older) so u know what u can become in 30 years ? Black Man , black brain.

He is not as successful as his books exaggerated him to be. He inherited wealth from his father.

He is worth 4.5Billion and dangote is worth 16.3Billion. SO F... wat ?

Besides, Is the most brilliant student in your set the richest ?
Spot on my man .

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. / Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale / Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.