Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,143 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle (2163 Views)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Kidnapped Olumide Odimayo Found Dead In Ondo / Olugboyega Olubiyi-Ayokunle: Wanted Fake Naval Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 7:15am On Jun 13, 2016
[img]https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1037342112946385&set=pb.100000118184077.-2207520000.1465796942.&type=3&theater[/img]

Olaniregun Olumide Ayokunle is impersonating a staff and marketer of NETACAD and has swindled a lot of people of their hard earned cash while claiming to do a registration for CISCO certifications.

Under the spirit of marketing for NETACAD, he has entered into different companies and has deceived so many persons, you write the preparatory exams while the final exam will not be activated

He is currently on the run after his first arrest and release on bail in Lagos

Some of his accomplices are (1) Chetachukwu Nwatu (Instructor) (2)Fatima Ahmed (Wife) (3) More persons to be added and uploaded soon

Below are his details
Bank Account - 0125628025 OLANIREGUN OLUMIDE AYOKUNLE GTBank Plc
Mobile number - 08133441091 (switched off 90% of the day)
Company name - Christian Adolescent Foundation
Married to - Fatima Ahmed (https://web.facebook.com/ahmed.fatima.9404/about)
Email - olumighty4real2001@yahoo.com https://web.facebook.com/engr.olaniregun/about
Operates in Lagos and Ibadan

His case is currently with the ICPC and EFCC, I feel I should make it public to reduce his fraudulent effort on other persons

See more pictures for easy identification

Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by Coolgent(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Noted, thanks
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by bosscisco: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello New Lola and readers,
First, I seriously need to appreciate you for using your post in making him popular, the firm he works for and all, but did you make findings to get actual gist of what you wrote? I guess not!!!
FYI, Please note that:
1. The Cisco NETACAD is a genuine website with verifications online right from the U.S proving it’s true.
2. Christian Adolescent Foundation as well is a charity organisation that fundsacademic programs in the U.S which is also attached to NETACAD funding the certificates.
3. Mr.Olumide is NOT working with CISCO but another firm that facilitates for cisco certifications and thereby has access to tokens but cannot activate for anyone without the authority of his boss(who was indisposed for a while now, if that is the reason your activation wasn’t done, cos mine was)
4. What business you transact with him has got nothing to do with his family so why defame him thus, would you take that if it were you? (That’s if u have a family as cute as his)
If you have any grievances, annoyance, vexations, troubles in your head… its either you have it addressed the proper way or why not see a doctor to get yourself examined instead of looking for articles to defame and tarnish someone else’s image while you are jobless.
I’d suggest before things get sour, that you remove the post and find better things to post, with facts that could enable people trust you a little.
I am a bonafide staff with him in the office and you have asked for a fight as it will be brought to you.
Quarrel with the organisation if your'e jobless not with a staff. He has nothing to do about it, nor his innocent family. Watch your ignorance
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by teejayspec: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2016
This is a stupid allegation cos NETACAD is a geniune cisco verified site. If the marketer is working for a company, why not find out cos theres nothing like NETACAED Nigeria. Moreso, why paste his family, are they working with him? Mentioning his name is dehumanising enof talkless his family pix...you must be a damn bad person. Really Nairaland saw dis and still kept it. People that are jobless in buhari's regime could be really callous. nonesence. Verify before posting fake stories o

2 Likes

Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by greenbee: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Readers and Lola,
I use this medium to speak to whoever it is that took the liberty of social network hereby publishing all this scandals that the issue is already with the police as i speak and the company lawyers and mine are after you.
I dont know you and i do not have any personal issues with you, so why take it personal? Yes, i am a marketer for my firm as at then but did i bring my family to market? Moreso aside this pictures you posted, if you see me personally, do you recognise me? When has not having concrete evidence become a case in Nigeria? The name of the company i work for, you dont know. If you have any grievances, the company is not hiding from settling it with you cos it isnt general as final exams from cisco is always activated as at when due. If you have any complaints, forward it to cisco, sure they'll answer you. They have a forum answering people within 30mins of contact. For those that are novice about all of this, this is a screen shot from office how students are monitored and if a student is worthy of a letter of accreditation (by passmark), cisco gives if not certificates are also issued. Certificates can not be issued without final exams done. This is defamation of ones character and to any length posible you'll get it back.

Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
greenbee:
Readers and Lola,
I use this medium to speak to whoever it is that took the liberty of social network hereby publishing all this scandals that the issue is already with the police as i speak and the company lawyers and mine are after you.
I dont know you and i do not have any personal issues with you, so why take it personal? Yes, i am a marketer for my firm as at then but did i bring my family to market? Moreso aside this pictures you posted, if you see me personally, do you recognise me? When has not having concrete evidence become a case in Nigeria? The name of the company i work for, you dont know. If you have any grievances, the company is not hiding from settling it with you cos it isnt general as final exams from cisco is always activated as at when due. If you have any complaints, forward it to cisco, sure they'll answer you. They have a forum answering people within 30mins of contact. For those that are novice about all of this, this is a screen shot from office how students are monitored and if a student is worthy of a letter of accreditation (by passmark), cisco gives if not certificates are also issued. Certificates can not be issued without final exams done. This is defamation of ones character and to any length posible you'll get it back.

You must be Olumide, if you are not a thief, turn on your phone. By this time tomorrow, EFCC will publish you and we will all know whether it is a case of defamation of character or a fraudulent case.

1 Like

Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dear Olumide, It is painful now when you are on social media and you bloody care how the about 40 people you defrauded felt, you have been living freely while we kept on tracking you.
Turn on your phone now, let's know whether you are still hiding in Ibadan or you have escaped to Lagos

Netacad.com is a genuine site and it is listed as CISCO training site, we have talked with them and they also adviced us to get you, they will jail you because you are a thief and you spent people's hard earned salary on family so your family is involved now, infact any Olaniregun
is a suspect.

If you not a thief, visit any Police station in an hour time, if they will not lock you up and send you straight to Alagbon

By tomorrow, you will also be published and 500,000 will be place on you for any useful information leading to your arrest
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
teejayspec:
This is a stupid allegation cos NETACAD is a geniune cisco verified site. If the marketer is working for a company, why not find out cos theres nothing like NETACAED Nigeria. Moreso, why paste his family, are they working with him? Mentioning his name is dehumanising enof talkless his family pix...you must be a damn bad person. Really Nairaland saw dis and still kept it. People that are jobless in buhari's regime could be really callous. nonesence. Verify before posting fake stories o

Baby's picture deleted based on innocence but wife and the don is left
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
greenbee:
Readers and Lola,

Can you publish their scores because they all passed so why hold certificates since 2015 and early 2016 sets and abscond with phone switched for months? prove your innocence and we will vindicate you now
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by danku1: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
my sweet new lola,
i happen to be one of those who registered with olumide, olumide has never been on the run as u insist please do a proper and thorough investigation on a matter b4 u go on air, it is very on fair of u to upload his family pics on this medium.

u should have lay hold on ur claim and find a medium to talk to him directly instead of this medium,i dont know of u but i have been in contact with him and his number has been active.

we all that registered felt the pain especially those of us that are no more on the job, things like this do happen at times with patience and understanding solution will arrive, he is on it presently and i assure all involved of their cert soon.

please do the needful by removing his family pics from this medium, because if u finally get ur cert which is sure u will, u will be the one on the run from the consequense of ur act. we are about 35-40 that is involved not only u, let all fight the fight.

pls and pls dothe needful.

cheers
sky.
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
danku1:
my sweet new lola,
i happen to be one of those who registered with olumide, olumide has never been on the run as u insist please do a proper and thorough investigation on a matter b4 u go on air, it is very on fair of u to upload his family pics on this medium.

u should have lay hold on ur claim and find a medium to talk to him directly instead of this medium,i dont know of u but i have been in contact with him and his number has been active.

we all that registered felt the pain especially those of us that are no more on the job, things like this do happen at times with patience and understanding solution will arrive, he is on it presently and i assure all involved of their cert soon.

please do the needful by removing his family pics from this medium, because if u finally get ur cert which is sure u will, u will be the one on the run from the consequense of ur act. we are about 35-40 that is involved not only u, let all fight the fight.

pls and pls dothe needful.

cheers
sky.

This is trash, you are his co-fraudster (Ashaolu)

Do you wait for one year to get an online prometric exam? This fight here is a collab not a single fight.

Just wait EFCC will publish tomorrow and two national dailies too will do too then you will know what's up
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
No mofos has commented...I'm scanning what will blow your mind.
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by chachanga: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ghenghen uuuunnnnn!

We Nairalanders are patiently waiting, watching and learning from this fiasco o.

All parties need to do the needful and provide proper closure. Not like some mofo who collected money from everybody at his, IT-training, place of work on CCNA Exams levels only to travel to Canada leaving all souls stranded.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
For all those they were swindled by Olumide and his cohorts, be aware that you will not get a valid certificate as promised by them.‎

S‎ee for your information‎

(1)‎ Netacad is a preparatory site and not a certification site. ‎‎

(2) ‎Christian Adolescent Foundation has no social media presence and activity

(3)‎ Christian Adolescent F‎oundation is a fraudulent company with an invalid website 

(4) Christian Adolescent Foundation is run by one man in PH collaborating with any fraudster to swindle people 

NB: Screenshots and pictures with will be posted soon 
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 3:26am On Jul 23, 2016
For we will not sleep until these thieves are booked. shocked

The master con - Cheta Nwatu, who claims that his organization - Christian Adolescent Foundation is a Canadian company

grin grin See truths about Christian Adolescent Foundation grin grin

(a) It is owned by his mother - Dr. (Mrs.) Helen A. Nwatu http://www.nationalnetworkonline.com/vol12n5/drnwatu.html. she has no CISCO agent funding the certificates function. https://www.facebook.com/helen.nwatu/about?section=bio&pnref=about
(b) Cheta Nwatu (Kennis) con people online as a Cisco agent. Cisco and any of their clients can't use such poor graphics to advertize. https://www.facebook.com/cheta.nwatu
(c) Even the Cheta Nwatu is not even proud enough to add a workplace, meaning he is a jobless scammer looking for who to devour. https://www.facebook.com/cheta.nwatu/about
(d) The so-called Canadian company has no valid website. www.chrisadolfoundation.org has expired and was only active for Nov 04, 2011 - Oct 01, 2012. Infact anyone can buy it now
(e) Cheta Nwatu has been arrested severally for different crime despite he is from a good Christian home - The Judah son

I will keep adding info as I receive from my source in PH

Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2016
If you hate crime and fraudsters, join my train and share this because these persons must be booked.

I have visited Cheta's Mom Church in PH and we are making plans to sweep the church during a sunday service when she will be around

Support our course
Join the train
#ChetaNetacadScam
#StopChetaNetacadScam
#StopOlumideNetacadScam
#StopChristianAdolescentFoundation
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Support our course
Join the train
#ChetaNetacadScam
#StopChetaNetacadScam
#StopOlumideNetacadScam
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by okirewaju(f): 6:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Gosh

This is terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by NewLola(f): 5:49am On Sep 19, 2016
okirewaju:
Gosh

This is terrible.

Support our course
Join the train
#ChetaNetacadScam
#StopChetaNetacadScam
#StopOlumideNetacadScam
Re: Don't Register CISCO exams With Olaniregun, Olumide Ayokunle by Iamsegunoye(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hi NewLola, what was the outcome of this? I think I've fallen for his scam too. Please respond as soon as you get this.
NewLola:
[img]https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1037342112946385&set=pb.100000118184077.-2207520000.1465796942.&type=3&theater[/img]

Olaniregun Olumide Ayokunle is impersonating a staff and marketer of NETACAD and has swindled a lot of people of their hard earned cash while claiming to do a registration for CISCO certifications.

Under the spirit of marketing for NETACAD, he has entered into different companies and has deceived so many persons, you write the preparatory exams while the final exam will not be activated

He is currently on the run after his first arrest and release on bail in Lagos

Some of his accomplices are (1) Chetachukwu Nwatu (Instructor) (2)Fatima Ahmed (Wife) (3) More persons to be added and uploaded soon

Below are his details
Bank Account - 0125628025 OLANIREGUN OLUMIDE AYOKUNLE GTBank Plc
Mobile number - 08133441091 (switched off 90% of the day)
Company name - Christian Adolescent Foundation
Married to - Fatima Ahmed (https://web.facebook.com/ahmed.fatima.9404/about)
Email - olumighty4real2001@yahoo.com https://web.facebook.com/engr.olaniregun/about
Operates in Lagos and Ibadan

His case is currently with the ICPC and EFCC, I feel I should make it public to reduce his fraudulent effort on other persons

See more pictures for easy identification

(1) (Reply)

Another Ekiti State University Student Eksu Killed Yesterday Night[GRAPHIC] / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (photos) / Deadly Cult Clashes At The University Portharcourt. Graphic Pics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.