Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Became HIV Positive After Raping Her--rape Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Became HIV Positive After Raping Her--rape Suspect (525 Views)

Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Became HIV Positive After Raping Her--rape Suspect by Ramsonkayode(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Concerns has been raised about the health status of a 12-year old female rape victim in Suleja Local Government Area of Niger State, as one of the two rape suspects arrested by the state police command in connection with the case, one Emmanuel Nwachukwu, has confessed to testing positive for HIV/ AIDS after being screened by doctors in a public hospital in the state.
Nwachukwu, a 52-year-old man and a builder by profession, stated this while being paraded by the police in Minna along with the second suspect, Chinedu Andrew (22).

The two suspects were accused of raping a Primary Six pupil, Bright (not real name), whose mother is said to be a close family friend to the wife of the first suspect and a neighbour to both suspects.
According to Nwachukwu, “I have tested positive for HIV/AIDS, but before the test was conducted, I did not know I had the virus.”
He said he did not rape the girl, but made love with her, adding: “She told me she was about 15 years old.” He further stated that he was married and blessed with four children.
Giving an insight into how he got involved with the rape victim, the suspect said: “One afternoon in November 2015, Bright came to my residence when I lay on my bed .

“She climbed the bed and was touching me. I asked what her problem was because I saw her as a young girl, but she responded that I would not understand. She kept on playing with me and when I could

Read More Here>>>>http://www.urbanstreet.com.ng/2016/06/i-became-hiv-positive-after-rapping-her.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Became HIV Positive After Raping Her--rape Suspect by youngest85(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Hillarious

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Plans To Poison Barr. Emeka Ugwuonye In Police Custody Revealed / Us Government Be Careful And Nigeria Sit Up Your Brothers Are Dying Over There. / Nigerian Lady Murdered By Unknown Persons In Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.