Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different (35820 Views)

CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

The thing surprise me boss grin

The shock reset u
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by KSBlog: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
He looks better than in his other pix. Happy birthday to him

https://www.nairaland.com/3163140/lessons-denrele-eduns-success-story
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by meltiplexer: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Nice one from denrele,looking like a normal person.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by kally90(f): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2016
I was still searching for denlere when I clicked on the topic not knowing that he was the one.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by MediaDeveloper(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by MrOrioye(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Bringing a man out of a silly girl... NICE!!!!!
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by alaskido(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Na now him resemble human being.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Jacko01: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Madness no dey sell again....
Lookin mu h more better nice
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by CioAngels(f): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shebi hes' married, abi? He has to dress and look responsible.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by temiprinciple(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
long life to you, make dis kind of dressing part of u and stop dressing like modernized lunatic
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Rebuke: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
temiprinciple:
long life to you, make dis kind of dressing part of u and stop dressing like modernized lunatic

Fire! Dude hasn't changed one bit. Saw him today at a hotel on his costume as usual grin cheesy grin

Doubt if he's changing his style soon. Dude making money with his madness, who cares?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by henrygoody(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Never knew this dudu is so hamson like this.
His looking better in this outfit than those this he usually put on
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by lordkhalifa(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gay Alert
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by deebrain(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
I go with the look.......
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by solid3(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eeeyah, him madness don dey cure small small, bankruptcy knocking.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by holuwatunmishe(f): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
he looks cool , happy birthday
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by placeofallure(f): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Happy birthday Denrele. Though you're often misunderstood, just know you got our backs. We love you, keep keeping on. Representing Alagomeji Hood.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by ophilly: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by mamawin(f): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
okuneddie:
so this guy dey my hometown right now in Osun state. We got the first private and best golf ground in Naija.......Meanwhile......

Two men and a woman went into a bar...
"What is your name?" the barman asked the first
man.
"Tejiri" Was the reply.
"How had your day been Tejiri?".
"Great! I've been in and out of pool all day, what
more could a man want?".
"What's your name?" He asked the second man.
"Tega" Was the reply. "And I've been in and out
of pool all day as well."
He then turned to the woman and said, "I
suppose you are Tema."
"No." She said batting her eyelids, "My name is
pool!"
so where are you from, Oshogbo or Ada?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by okuneddie(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
mamawin:
so where are you from, Oshogbo or Ada?

I'm from Ada
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Jimi23(m): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2016
33rd birthday my arse. Start counting from the days of kidivision 101. Denrele Edun is way past 33 years of age and why is he bleaching abeg? See his coke feet and fanta face.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by laikas: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2016
the guy check his age, use his hand advice himself, 33yrs na come chop. the guy Behind o
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by mamawin(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
okuneddie:

I'm from Ada
I know that place wella. stayed in a nearby town when I was younger.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by okuneddie(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
mamawin:
I know that place wella. stayed in a nearby town when I was younger.

let me guess.....Ororuwo, Agbaa or Iree
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by AngelAhnie(f): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
okuneddie:

Bad brothercry
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by okuneddie(m): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bad brothercry

how am I bad Angel?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by donchuzy22: 4:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Visits Thread Grab My Vasline Freash Pumpin tongue
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by mamawin(f): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
okuneddie:

no, Iragbiji.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by okuneddie(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
mamawin:
no, Iragbiji.

where are u from gangan
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by mamawin(f): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
okuneddie:

where are u from gangan
me from the city, Oshogbo. Mi ki I somo oko o, lol

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by okuneddie(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2016
mamawin:
me from the city, Oshogbo. Mi ki I somo oko o, lol

who is from Oko? lolz....ada is also a city with what our whole state don't have....Pride of Osun state.
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by mamawin(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
okuneddie:

who is from Oko? lolz....ada is also a city with what our whole state don't have....Pride of Osun state.
better start claiming Oshogbo before it's too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) / D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.