Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,184 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (19738 Views)

Rihanna Mourns Cousin’s Death, Claims He Was Shot [PHOTOS] / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
This babe is beautiful, Omalicha nwa

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ladycloud:
She's cute ...if I bring my head shot picture now... U people won't put it on fp undecided
Haha. Maybe coz u r not as flamboyant as her.

She looks quite natural.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Rossikk(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
who is she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by mamagee3(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
[size=18]Beautiful!!![/size]
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by armadeo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chanchit:
how come the op of this thread is not palmwine tapper? cos the guy opens threads only for muna.

Her only fame is nairaland FP. Nothing more.

Ps Muna is palmwinetapper.

Quote me anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Palmwinetapper: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quojhte author=oodua1stson post=46534729]This girl don de old oo[/quote] everyolbody don old. She is only 28 mind you
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Palmwinetapper: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
armadeo:

Her only fame is nairaland FP. Nothing more.

Ps Muna is palmwinetapper.

Quote me anywhere
Jealous u r. That is why she is racking 1000 likes plus for this pic on instagram!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Ezionye(f): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
UncleLondon:
This is not new. That picture was actually taken 3 years ago at Couture Night in Victoria Island by Santiagoi Aniston who happens to be Iara Oshiomole's sister. It was the same night Oshiomole hooked Iara as Iara was also gracing the occasion to support her sister's career.

Weeks after, both were spotted together at Adelaide in Australia. Apparently, Oshiomole went for a conference on environmental consciousness and gender equality and Iara somehow joined the governor's crew.

An Australian policewoman stopped them and incessantly interrogated the two when they were getting steamy together in the public like 2 love birds who just discovered love and to know what was going on between them as she said in her words they are "very dissimilar in looks" Hence, sugardadism or some sort of Aristomorphism is going on which is something seriously frowned at by Australian Government that happens to be a feminist nation...

Another male officer came to the scene when she was about arresting Oshio. Then the male officer questioned his colleague why she would want to arrest him on no reasonable grounds then She said the lady is fair and has an model-like body while the man does not even have a six packs and resembles someone who never hit the gym plus the face isn't the sexiest to match such a damsel...

Okay maybe you still didn't get it yet? I just wasted 3 minutes out of your life (continue the story in your mind if you like)... I made the whole shit up.

Sorry, read only the last paragraph. 2 secs tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by oodua1stson: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
[quojhte author=oodua1stson post=46534729]This girl don de old oo everyolbody don old. She is only 28 mind you
28? Her age or soccer age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by armadeo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Jealous u r. That is why she is racking 1000 likes plus for this pic on instagram!!!

be Jealous of a has never been.

Why??

Ps links to whoever instagram likes epp
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Ladycloud(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
DeeTus:
Haha. Maybe coz u r not as flamboyant as her.

She looks quite natural.
Abi ooo.. Indeed.. Nobody is more flamboyant than the other
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by zudozz: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN D WORLD AFTER MY MOTHER MY WIFE N TWO DOTAS!
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ladycloud:
Abi ooo.. Indeed.. Nobody is more flamboyant than the other
Hehehehe. Be honest.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Palmwinetapper: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:
28? Her age or soccer age
how old.do you honestly think.she is. Jokes aside
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Palmwinetapper: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
[sub][/sub]
armadeo:

be Jealous of a has never been.

Why??

Ps links to whoever instagram likes epp
the likes mean the world likes her. You are odd
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by oodua1stson: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
how old.do you honestly think.she is. Jokes aside
I dunno

But you and I know those people are liars.

It would be a miracle to see one without football age
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Palmwinetapper: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:
I dunno

But you and I know those people are liars.

It would be a miracle to see one without football age
so what makes you think she's not 28 then. She won mbgn at age 19
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by oodua1stson: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
so what makes you think she's not 28 then. She won mbgn at age 19
hahahahahahaahhaaha bro you're a comedian. In Nigeria of today and yesterday no 19 year old can ever win mbgn. I'm saying it because I'm quite close to a few of the ladies. Most of them have been around for sometime b4 winning the beauty pageant and then come around to form 18 like agbani darego.

Let's not sh1t ourselves, she wasn't 19 then and agbani wasn't 18 then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Palmwinetapper: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2016
oodua1stson:
hahahahahahaahhaaha bro you're a comedian. In Nigeria of today and yesterday no 19 year old can ever win mbgn. I'm saying it because I'm quite close to a few of the ladies. Most of them have been around for sometime b4 winning the beauty pageant and then come around to form 18 like agbani darego.
Ok then explain Anna banner? So you really think muna was in her 20s?

Let's not sh1t ourselves, she wasn't 19 then and agbani wasn't 18 then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Joins Jenifa Diary's Cast / Davido Visits His New Estate In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Bella Shmurda Splashes Millions On Jewelry, Reveals 2022 Resolution (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.