Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. (825 Views)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / Unboxing The Gionee F103pro (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. by starz123: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Gionee Nigeria has confirmed that the much awaited Gionee m5 plus is coming to Nigeria this month.

Brace Yourself!!

Re: The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. by Adigwe1(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Story that touch the heart that's what they told me last two months that it will enter in or before the second week of may.. That was after they said it will be available in July
Re: The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. by Oyetboy(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2016
it's available already and it's going for 75,000k.....confirmed , i saw it myself
Re: The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Oyetboy:
it's available already and it's going for 75,000k.....confirmed , i saw it myself

The only proof that you saw it yourself would've been for you to tell us the specifications.
Re: The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. by Oyetboy(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
WeNoGoDie:

The only proof that you saw it yourself would've been for you to tell us the specifications.
just go to finet and ask abeg... you will hear the Price and see the phone
Re: The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. by starz123: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Oyetboy:
finet in lagos?
Re: The Gionee M5 Plus Is Coming This June. by xplicite(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Please its these phone available
Why are gionee people keeping these phones from Nigeria.....
People need these phone in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

closed / The New Gorilla Glass 5 Will Survive Hard Smartphone Drops / Infinix Hot S Review | Touch Controls | Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.