Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? (4351 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by Atreus(f): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
Chris attoh is a ghanian actor who plays kwame on the mnet soap-tinsel. Kwame's the guy on the wheelchair who's got a lot of issues,is angry at the world and was a jerk to Telema at first. He's a damn good actor. Infact,i think he's the best actor on the show. I definitely want to see him in nigerian movies.
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by Outstrip(f): 4:45am On Aug 29, 2009
hooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by jtkoko9(f): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
chrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss, he's very talentd and cute too, i have seen him in one other ghanian movie and i hope to see him more.
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by angeladede(f): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2010
He is a cool actor. But to be honest, I think Maltida Obaseki (Angela Dede) is the most talented actor in that show.
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by rebellionx: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
yep, he is cute as hell, even in a wheelchair tongue. drooled the first time i saw him on Tinsel.
Matilda, hahha. i think u r cool. the psycho Angela was on point. but basically I think everyone in Tinsel makes the show what it is. personally I like Funlola Aofiyebi and chuks. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by MrCork21: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
BUT WHO ARE THISESE IBO PEOPLE?? angry (no oofeiinse)
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by angeladede(f): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
Kwame is cool. The actor's accent used to grate on me in the earlier seasons but he's worked on it now and it flows. I don't particularly like the character - I found the whole Kwame/Telema/Soji love triangle upsetting and it got extra creepy points for Telema's "first time" being with Kwame weeks before she was to marry Soji. But that's the character, not the actor. You can also argue that being tied down to a wheelchair gives him the easiest acting of all the cast.
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by Lacrissa: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Mr-Cork:

BUT WHO ARE THISESE IBO PEOPLE?? angry (no oofeiinse)

This guy u r toooo dry. Not funny @ all.
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by SAGirl: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
Kwaem is cute, but I watch the show just for Phillip. The man is superfine!
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by Youngpo413: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Outstrip:
hooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: What Do You Think Of Chris Attoh(the Guy Who Plays Kwame In Tinsel)? by veave(f): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2014
Angry

(1) (Reply)

Hot Leak: The Knust Guy Who S*x, Recorded And Leaked 20 Minutes Facebook Girl / Photo: Zara Buhari Playing With A Love Machine? / Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Shares Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.