Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story (2621 Views)

Beyoncé Shows Her Flawless Skin With Curves / Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / Anita Joseph Flaunts Butt In US: "Trump Is Coming For You" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story by slimdandmuffy: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Once a lady is above 30 and not married, just know it is time to calm down and think straight. Most men in their 30s hardly want to marry ladies in their 30s and most men in their 40s are already married.

But some can still be lucky. A lady who is fed up with the reality of her love life, has gone public with her plight. She shared her story about how men no longer consider her.

Read her story; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/06/beautiful-lady-with-curves-cries-men.html

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story by VIEWS95: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Wow!! She's curvy thou... Where is Airforce1? Wife don come ooo
Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
what was she doing in her 20s?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story by Afrok(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nah curves we wan chop to marry? shocked who knows whether when suitors were coming, she was busy training, trimming and building curves undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story by THONZE(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
LYRICALLY SHE SET DIE....EYON MERCY JOHNSON.....LYRICALLY I SHOW NO MERCY NA WHO SAY MAKE JOHN SIN.....JUST PRAY FOR YASEF BY YASEF...AND MEN WILL COME....
Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Enypie:
dicking around I guess, for her to set like this and still not married hmmmm i smell something fishy.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nyc curves
Enypie:

(1) (Reply)

Artist Fined For Allowing Strangers Touch Her Breasts In Public / These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy / TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.