Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter (966 Views)

What Do You Think About The Look In This Baby's Face / See What A Boy Did With Naira Towel That Went Vira In Usa ( Photo) / Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter by Mrkingzz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Children and their funny wahala, look at what this baby did to her butter. If this baby is yours, what are you going to do to her?
See more photos here http://www.9jamasses.com/2016/06/photos-see-what-this-baby-did-with-her.html

Re: Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter by fuckpro: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
I will be amuse you only get to be a baby once so let her enjoy the moment

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter by youngaz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Itz simple i will just take a picture and save it till d eve of her wedding.....den i will show it to hergringrin .....in oda words,conversation between me nd mah lil cousin
Me:are u fastin
Cuz:Yea
Me:hmm....Liar
Cuz:yes now me dat it's only water i use 2 take to skul not food
Me:shockedshockedshocked .....*smiles* u are fasting trulyundecided
Re: Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter by Mrkingzz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
youngaz:
Itz simple i will just take a picture and save it till d eve of her wedding.....den i will show it to hergringrin .....in oda words,conversation between me nd mah lil cousin
Me:are u fastin
Cuz:Yea
Me:hmm....Liar
Cuz:yes now me dat it's only water i use 2 take to skul not food
Me:shockedshockedshocked .....*smiles* u are fasting trulyundecided
Funny shaa
Re: Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mrkingzz:
Children and their funny wahala, look at what this baby did to her butter. If this baby is yours, what are you going to do to her?
See more photos here http://www.9jamasses.com/2016/06/photos-see-what-this-baby-did-with-her.html
she has a date with agege bread so she is preparing

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter by Mrkingzz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hahahaha, very funny! Abi? Agege bread is on its way
southniyikaye:
she has a date with agege bread so she is preparing
Re: Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter by Twaci(f): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dafuq?! This is just creepy, mischievous and cute, all at the same time!

Na just to take picture (for the family album) and jejely lead her inside bathroom.

But please things like these should be kept out of her reach. What if it was something very dangerous?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Mother Slap You In Public And Say If I Hear Peem / Nigerian Economy / Picture-when Your Husband Want Watch Barca Vs R.madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.