Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! (36658 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter / Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by kissval1388: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
My Facebook friend just posted this.
wonders shall never end,
Tochukwu obalum from Awato Nimo came to rape and old woman at Amaenye Abagana before he was caught by the woman's children.
This mofo needs to be disgraced that's why I personally brought this pics to nairaland.
Raper's beware!!!!
#No to jungle justice#
#yes to public humiliation of Rapers#
mods pls help me censor the private part but leave the face so that others who are Planning to rape will desist from it.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by kissval1388: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
#No to jungle justified #
#yes to public humiliation #

I dont know whats sweet in raping old women Some Nigerians just need spiritual, emotional, educational, mental and kobokological cleansing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by dikeigbo2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
wtf!!! abeg mods censore ds pic
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
only if the earth would open its mouth and swallow this man to save him from this public disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by kissval1388: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
for those nairalanders planning to rape, mind you, we will see your pictures here on nairaland and our bloggers will carry your matter for head like gala.
lol thank God the world is digital now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by writetopoker: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
upon how big he is, loot at how small his penis is?

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by jmichlins(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Of all vunerable women out there, he choosed an old woman. There is something missing here. Maybe he and the woman probably a widow has something going against the approval of the kids of the woman and then they got him at their place and decided to disgrace him publicly. Just seeing the other side of the story not in anyway defending him

7 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
kissval1388:
My Facebook friend just posted this.
wonders shall never end,
Tochukwu obalum from Awato Nimo came to rape and old woman at Amaenye Abagana before he was caught by the woman's children.
This mofo needs to be disgraced that's why I personally brought this pics to nairaland.
Raper's beware!!!!
#No to jungle justice#
#yes to public humiliation of Rapers#
mods pls help me censor the private part but leave the face so that others who are Planning to rape will desist from it.
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun.
see him small wiliwili
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Blizzy9ja: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
See small prick wey him wan take go blast old mama... Him no fit even shave him forest

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by geraldmartins(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
y they neva chop off his dick?

I pity his children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by timilehin007(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Na jazz

Beht y TOCHUKWU

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by publicenemy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ritualist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by teepsee(f): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chai, this pics would have been left fresh jowi. But first thing, let that stick be cut off
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by delishpot: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Another Badoo?

jmichlins:
Of all vunerable women out there, he choosed an old woman. There is something missing here. Maybe he and the woman probably a widow has something going against the approval of the kids of the woman and then they got him at their place and decided to disgrace him publicly. Just seeing the other side of the story not in anyway defending him

You for make more sense without the beginning talk

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Fairgodwin(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm, very pitiable. I do not condone rape but I do strongly advocate 'listening to both sides of the story,' - giving everyone a fair hearing.
Just like someone posted above, the woman might be a widow and that very man might be her partner; but just because the children never approve of their affair, might decide to make a public mockery of the man. And the woman, in order to save face, might just [have] decided to play along with her children.
I neither tolerate nor support jungle justice, the reason for which I shall commend the children at least, for not beating him or inflicting injuries on him.

That man might (emphasis on 'might') just be innocent [of the rape allegations] after all.

4 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by hujjat(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Where is this world logging to
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by publicenemy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
@ op you have only ended up disgracing yourself online.

We can't see his face or his prick. How can you post this kind of photo?

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Peacetemi: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
TOCHUKWU AND RAPE

6 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Lordmykel(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Konji na bastard grin
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by MKO4ever(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
And this man fit get wife and pikin for house ooo.

Shame on wemen!
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by winkmart: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
NAIRALANDERS DEY YOUR VILLAGE...NA ONLY YOU GO VIEW THIS POST THERE
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by omanifrank(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
imagine
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by MightyPee: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
see his small d1ck, molesting an aged woman because your strength pass hers,

insert a stick of broom in his pee hole,

#JungleJusticeIsNotTheAnswer
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Francis95(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
You mean this happened in my own Anambra?

the dogs are hungry..

chop his dickk off already undecided
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Temismith(f): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
why did u block d kokoro
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by charytea(f): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wicked world of noRESPECT n FEAR 4 ELDERS.
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Temismith(f): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
why did u block d kokoro? she na konji we go call dis one too? or village pplee tins ? or jazz runs
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by charlydamianpat(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
the idiot go say na devil now. infact make dem cut that strong thing make him chop am with mouth.
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Marvel1206: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Badoo spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church / 15-Year-Old Boy Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State (Graphic Photos) / Ismaila Rasaq 'Odia' Arrested In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.