Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! (36679 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter / Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
writetopoker:
upon how big he is, loot at how small his penis is?
let d ladies ponder over this... is it going to be same when is charged
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by kissval1388: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
publicenemy:

Sorry. Fvck the mods
eh?? my hand no dey oo. running out of thread.
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by vicadex07(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
lol...the guy resemble Ojukwu...
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by slyrone(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
kissval1388:
My Facebook friend just posted this.
wonders shall never end,
Tochukwu obalum from Awato Nimo came to rape and old woman at Amaenye Abagana before he was caught by the woman's children.
This mofo needs to be disgraced that's why I personally brought this pics to nairaland.
Raper's beware!!!!
#No to jungle justice#
#yes to public humiliation of Rapers#
mods pls help me censor the private part but leave the face so that others who are Planning to rape will desist from it.

but op I'm still trying to understand what d word raper means, and to think u made mention of it repeatedly is saddening. chai
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by firstolalekan(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Glitzdasilva:
Lols and wasterners dont rape abi?A scroll through nairalands previous topics prove that yorobbers are d masters of rape,incest,beastiality,homosexuality,robbery and all sorts of satanic abominations.Repent ye therefore 4 d Kingdom of God is at hand
And facts and history have it that Flat'heads are criminals, 90 percent of prostitutes, kidnappers, ritualists, drug traffickers and scammers we have in this country are them.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by firstolalekan(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I'm sure that badooo that is raping people is from the yeast
Exactly grin
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wats with the stuff between his legs. Can't see clearly
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by holyword: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Many are thinking that all rapist are for fun,no. Many are for ritual purposes. Women are at bigger risk.The after effect of such ritual rape attimes kills the victim if proper deliverance are not conducted. Attimes it causes unstable settlement for the woman involved to the extent she harm herself and die.
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by brownsug(f): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
But what is happening to some nigerian men now rape here and there even this handsome man

charlydamianpat:
the idiot go say na devil now. infact make dem cut that strong thing make him chop am with mouth.
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by focus7: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ou mean Anambra in the SE?
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by lordkhalifa(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
See person father chai....
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Shildren from other side always raping their mothers - morally deficient and criminally inclined.
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Simple question 4 u?Are u d Creator?
firstolalekan:

And facts and history have it that Flat'heads are criminals, 90 percent of prostitutes, kidnappers, ritualists, drug traffickers and scammers we have in this country are them.
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by shaluv2b2(f): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2016
writetopoker:
upon how big he is, loot at how small his penis is?

lol
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Drnos16(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Alaye Old woman? Wetin happen to all the young girls in your city nah Ur issue get comma....
Re: Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! by Brightgem(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
CHRISTIAN RAPIST TOCHUKWU caught trying to molest old woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested / Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.