Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday (2338 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Accident While Going To His New Post After Promotion / The History Of The Lagos BRT (25 Things Every Lagosian Must Know) / This Man Swims To Work Everyday To Avoid Traffic (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by Dandsome: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
I've checked it out and I have come to the conclusion that it's very true.

Every lagosian must encounter this..

Is it the same in your various states?

Share your experience and pics

Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by Dandsome: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
U can't destroy her drink and expect not to pay.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by ugwusunday(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lagos Palava...
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by benigneOne(f): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
These are so true, I tell you. I sort of miss the whole Lagos drama sha, danfo wahala and all, lol. but wouldn't trade my new base for anything in the world.
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by Tizzie: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
if that blow lands on that guy's face e no go funny oh. lol.

Was this a photo-shoot for a Lagos documentary ? If so then I would love to watch it when it's out, looks interesting, with very clean photos.
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Amazing view and moreover this hastah trended well on Lagos yesterday too I mean the #CaptureMore of a thing.
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by saxby(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
If that punch land for that guy face ehnnnn... Even plastic surgery no go for correct am.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by Penaldo: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
I like the photo quality... Nice shot
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by Penaldo: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Amazing view and moreover this hastah trended well on Lagos yesterday too I mean the #CaptureMore of a thing.
it also trended in abuja
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by majorclems: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mad lagos traffic...coupled with no Ac in buses.
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Penaldo:
it also trended in abuja
On twitter you mean? I am not a heavy twitter user
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Tizzie:

Was this a photo-shoot for a Lagos documentary ? If so then I would love to watch it when it's out, looks interesting, with very clean photos.
The photo is sharp but the guy should be happy he missed the punch
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Penaldo:
it also trended in abuja
Hehe that one don go jare
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by onekindaguy: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Dandsome:
U can't destroy her drink and expect not to pay.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by onekindaguy: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2016
Lagos Hustle is better smiley
ugwusunday:
Lagos Palava...
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by onekindaguy: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin guy na only the blow u see, u must be from bariga oo
Tizzie:

Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by onekindaguy: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2016
u sef dey twitter. wats ur handle
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by onekindaguy: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2016
are u new in lagos?
majorclems:
Mad lagos traffic...coupled with no Ac in buses.
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by onekindaguy: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2016
i guess it's on twitter cos i saw thw tag as well
ibibiofirstlady:

On twitter you mean? I am not a heavy twitter user
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
onekindaguy:
i guess it's on twitter cos i saw thw tag as well
Thank god i wasn't the only one
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
That traffic on one side and the other side free is very annoying. You''ll be doing bumper to bumper and be seeing people zooming past as if they have 3 heads angry
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
HannibalXVI:
That traffic on one side and the other side free is very annoying. You''ll be doing bumper to bumper and be seeing people zooming past as if they have 3 heads angry
You be real Lagos pikin LOL
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by kendrick2: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
LOL but its been like this for years sha, long way before it changes I hope
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by johnjameson: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
LOL true sometimes its just frustrating
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2016
haha. In Akwa Ibom you people dont have traffic (im guessing ur from there by ur moniker)
ibibiofirstlady:
You be real Lagos pikin LOL
Re: Pictures Every Lagosian Most See When Going To Work Everyday by creed266: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
HannibalXVI:
then when its your turn to ply the other lane the case will have reversed as usual angry

(1) (Reply)

Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac / My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija / Canadian Study Visa And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.