Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac (2338 Views)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / UK: Changes To Visa, Immigration Rules Effective October 1 / Please Where Is Immigration Office Located In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac by Babaken(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Special greetings to you all, please am having serious problem at the immigration office the one at festac Lagos Am a Nigerian doing my business in Ghana because of my business I need international passport cause The company am doing with will be sending me invitation at any moment. I discuss it with my cousin Brother that normally bring Nigeria made goods to supply in Ghana. Because I don't know much about Lagos and I don't want to waste much transport Going to far east just for passport. My cousin said one of his church member in working there and he is also from our neighboring village I said okay that will be better he gave me his number that anytime am ready once I get to Lagos I should call the man. Last two months been May I went to Lagos to Get my international passport I went to Lagos on Wednesday I got to Lagos in the afternoon there is no way I can go to immigration by that time I don't have any relation in Lagos I lodge in A hotel till the next day Been Thursday before I went there I have already call the guy inform Him my purpose of coming he said no problem When I get to immigration office I met him he said express is 35,000 That it will take two weeks because of short of booklet. It take me Monday to finish everything all this while am still paying for hotel. After scanning and top print I went back to Ghana the moment I call the guy that this Is my Ghana number in case if there is anything you let me know since then till today the guy is not picking my calls anymore When I use my second line to call he pick when he finds out am the one he stop picking I don't know what to do,. I was giving small pepper containing my name and some numbers that anytime the passport is out I Should come with it. I don't know what to do know please help brother out. Please don't mind my long story.
Re: Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac by mrtomola(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2017
The truth of the matter is that there is nothing like express in obtaining Int. Passport in Nigeria for now...No VIP. Whoever says there is, He or She is a scammer. Currently the booklets are being printed in Overseas and it takes nothing less than 2months to make it available. But once you have taken data capture and you got your courier receipt with you then you have to wait at least a moth more to check Passport office yourself for the available list. Forget about that guy... Thats what they normally do. But the problem now is you are not in Nigeria try to email me let me see how i can assist. Mrtomola@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac by Babaken(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=mrtomola post=58374422]The truth of the matter is that there is nothing like express in obtaining Int. Passport in Nigeria for now...No VIP. Whoever says there is, He or She is a scammer. Currently the booklets are being printed in Overseas and it takes nothing less than 2months to make it available. But once you have taken data capture and you got your courier receipt with you then you have to wait at least a moth more to check Passport office yourself for the available list. Forget about that guy... Thats what they normally do. But the problem now is you are not in Nigeria try to email me let me see how i can assist. Mrtomola@gmail.com thank you dear
Re: Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac by otokx(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2017
My boss got his passport express here in Port Harcourt after paying a total of 35k for 32 page booklet within 2 weeks.The good/bad thing about Nigeria is that there is almost always a backdoor route, you just have to know the reliable people.

1 Like

Re: Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac by Babaken(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
The Something happened there at festac Office I just fall into the wrong hands .
Re: Issue Am Facing At The Immigration Office Festac by Everest1989(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Babaken:
The Something happened there at festac Office I just fall into the wrong hands .
Bro, please I need your contact I want to ask you something concerning COSMETICS BUSINESS... mine is zero eight one 3638 six six 78 please is urgent. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Agents Please Help Me Out. / Any One Here In Seneca College Or Recently Passed Through? / Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.