Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) (22892 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by sukkot: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

I know the bible is a book of allegories and none of the people in the bible walked this planet. And I also know Jesus was an allegory that represents constellation. But the white man gave the allegory an image and that's the image you lot worship. His story never made early bibles - Constantine added his story after COuncil of Nicea and they plagiarised Horus' story.

Also, most Christians today actually believe that a Jesus in human form existed and he's coming back to take them to heaven looooooool. And you also believe that shyte, hence you said he's black. Don't lie lool.

so why the heck were you acting like your brain was not working initially ? asking dumb questions about people getting hanged etc

and when i say he is black i mean the group of people who fall under the banner Jesus Christ are black people. JC is a title not a name of someone
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
sukkot:
so why the heck were you acting like your brain was not working initially ? asking dumb questions about people getting hanged etc

No, you're an illiterate idi.ot. You know he's an allegory, yet you gave him a race and called him black. Do allegories have races, you dumb sod?

I asked you why your "saviour" who you believed was black in human form got hanged, rose up, went to hide, and never fought back, if he walked this planet. But now you're flipflopping again like an obtuse clown. I know he's an allegory, copied from another allegory, hence I asked you the questions I posed to you.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by sukkot: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

No, you're an illiterate idi.ot. You know he's an allegory, yet you gave him a race and called him black. Do allegories have races, you dumb sod?
I asked you why your "saviour" who you believed was black in human form got hanged, rose up, went to hide, and never fought back, if he walked this planet. But now you're flipflopping again like an obtuse clown. I know he's an allegory, copied from another allegory, hence I asked you the questions I posed to you.

and when i say he is black i mean the group of people who fall under the banner Jesus Christ are black people. JC is a title not a name of someone. there are many christs. even the bible tells you so
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
sukkot:

and when i say he is black i mean the group of people who fall under the banner Jesus Christ are black people. JC is a title not a name of someone. there are many christs. even the bible tells you so

Lmao @ those fall under the banner of a Jesus Christ created by white people. So the white man created the allegory for you, no? Some many contradictions from one post to the other. Just leave ya house- you're hallucinating, mate. You need some fresh air.

In ya obtuse mind, the white man created Jesus for you. But the ones created by ya ancestors are the devil cos the white man said so, no? Clown.

I'm out, man.

"There's no true religion...righteousness is a thing of the heart and it revolves around doing what's best for humanity" - Shymmex 2016

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by sukkot: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ those fall under the banner of a Jesus Christ created by white people. So the white man created the allegory for you, no? Some many contradictions from one post to the other. Just leave ya house- you're hallucinating, mate. You need some fresh air.

In ya obtuse mind, the white man created Jesus for you. But the ones created by ya ancestors are the devil cos the white man said so, no? Clown.

I'm out, man.

"There's no true religion...righteousness is a thing of the heart and it revolves around doing what's best for humanity" - Shymmex 2016
i see you have comprehension problems. like i told you initially the name evolves under empires. it was gilgamesh in sumeria and heru in kemet and eros in greek empire and jesus or apollo in roman. these are titles and not names of human beings and under those names/titles are the saints of God. geezzz its like speaking to a 2 year old when discussing with you. I can feel my IQ reducing just talking to you bro grin cheesy

like Jesus Christ is a title just as CEO or PHD is a title and under that title CEO we have several executives but there name is noT CEO ? its just their title. gerrit ? same way under that title Jesus Christ are several saints
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
sukkot:
i see you have comprehension problems. like i told you initially the name evolves under empires. it was gilgamesh in sumeria and heru in kemet and eros in greek empire and jesus or apollo in roman. these are titles and not names of human beings and under those names/titles are the saints of God. geezzz its like speaking to a 2 year old when discussing with you. I can feel my IQ reducing just talking to you bro grin cheesy

like Jesus Christ is a title just as CEO or PHD is a title and under that title CEO we have several executives but there name is noT CEO ? its just their title. gerrit ?

I'll just expand on your last post to expose the contradictions and show you how utterly dumb you're.

Heru/horus was the first one and his image was a black image cos the ancient Egyptians created the folklore based on constellation and the image of the saviour was the same race as them. Ditto Gilgamesh cos ancient Sumerians were also black. The Greeks created Zeus from the same source but his image was Greek (white). Asians created two folklore from the same source "Buddha" and "Krishna" and the images of the two depends of which part of the Asian sub-continent you're from. Then the Romans under Constantine created Jesus from the same source and the image they gave it's white.

Now, look at how the different races of people used one source to create different saviours and the images they used for them align with their race.

So, why call a Jesus that was created by white people with a white image, black - and assert that black people fall under him? Would you say the same about Buddha and Krishna? If you want a folklore from the same source, why not create ya own like everyone else did? That's how stupid and dumb you're to call to appropriate the white man's creation of his own saviour as yours. And I bet that's why he never answers ya prayers cos you're a dumb muthaphucka.

And no, it's not just a title - it has an image and the folklore was centered around a race of people. Its essence is to save the race of people who created it - not ya black arse. Dumb arse. grin Go create ya own.

I'm out this time for real. cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by sukkot: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'll just expand on your last post to expose the contradictions and show you how utterly dumb you're.

Heru/horus was the first one and his image was a black image cos the ancient Egyptians created the folklore based on constellation and the image of the saviour was the same race as them. Ditto Gilgamesh cos ancient Sumerians were also black. The Greeks created Zeus from the same source but his image was Greek (white). Asians created two folklore from the same source "Buddha" and "Krishna" and the images of the two depends of which part of the Asian sub-continent you're from. Then the Romans under Constantine created Jesus from the same source and the image they gave it's white.

Now, look at how the different races of people used one source to create different saviours and the images they used for them align with their race.

So, why call a Jesus that was created by white people with a white image, black - and assert that black people fall under him? Would you say the same about Buddha and Krishna? If you want a folklore from the same source, why not create ya own like everyone else did? That's how stupid and dumb you're to call to appropriate the white man's creation of his own saviour as yours. And I bet that's why he never answers ya prayers cos you're a dumb muthaphucka.

And no, it's not just a title - it has an image and the folklore was centered around a race of people. Its essence is to save the race of people who created it - not ya black arse. Dumb arse. grin Go create ya own.

I'm out this time for real. cool
nope you are wrong again. ancient sumeria was before egypt and in fact egypt copied most of its civilization from ancient sumer and Jesus Christ was called Gilgamesh in ancient sumer and egypt changed it to heru aka horus aka thoth aka tehuti. let me explain this to you, an allegory is a true story but the true story is written symbolically. for example a group of people will be classed under one name and then when i write the allegory I will present the story as if that one name is one individual I am talking about but in actuality under that one name are several people. thats how the bible is written and that is what an allegory is and that is what Jesus Christ is. Its a title which means ' anointed with the word of God ' and under that title are several saints, and this title has undergone a name metamorphosis through different empires from gilgamesh to heru to eros to apollo to jesus christ etc etc
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
sukkot:
nope you are wrong again. ancient sumeria was before egypt and in fact egypt copied most of its civilization from ancient sumer and Jesus Christ was called Gilgamesh in ancient sumer and egypt changed it to heru aka horus aka thoth aka tehuti. let me explain this to you, an allegory is a true story but the true story is written symbolically. for example a group of people will be classed under one name and then when i write the allegory I will present the story as if that one name is one individual I am talking about but in actuality under that one name are several people. thats how the bible is written and that is what an allegory is and that is what Jesus Christ is. Its a title which means ' anointed with the word of God ' and under that title are several saints, and this title has undergone a name metamorphosis through different empires from gilgamesh to heru to eros to apollo to jesus christ etc etc

Predynasty Egypt when horus was worshipped = 3100 BC

Ancient Sumeria = 2500 BC

Which is older, you clown? grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by sukkot: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Predynasty Egypt when horus was worshipped = 3100 BC

Ancient Sumeria = 2500 BC

Which is older, you clown? grin

http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsMiddEast/MesopotamiaSumer.htm

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumeregypt.html

http://beforetheegyptians.com/sumer.htm
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
sukkot:

http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsMiddEast/MesopotamiaSumer.htm

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumeregypt.html

http://beforetheegyptians.com/sumer.htm

Stop posting junk sites that don't count pre-dynasty Egypt. Most of them always start from the dynasty period. And Horus was worshipped in predynasty Egypt.

Heck, the step pyramid in Egypt is older than Everything the Sumerians built. Ditto ImHotep. And Sumerians were also black, so they most likely migrated further East from Egypt, Ethiopia(Cush), and Sudan (Nubia).

Anyway, I need to focus on gym now. Read more and be enlightened. I'm out.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by sukkot: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Stop posting junk sites that don't count pre-dynasty Egypt. Most of them always start from the dynasty period. And Horus was worshipped in predynasty Egypt.

Heck, the step pyramid in Egypt is older than Everything the Sumerians built. Ditto ImHotep. And Sumerians were also black, so they most likely migrated further East from Egypt, Ethiopia(Cush), and Sudan (Nubia).

Anyway, I need to focus on gym now. Read more and be enlightened. I'm out.
those 3 sites are junk sites ? really ? thats your excuse ? my friend accept defeat like a man and go and take a seat.

i never met a sore loser like you. you still owe me 50 pounds from beating you in a bet and the sore loser you are, you not paying up
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by Shym3xx: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
sukkot:
those 3 sites are junk sites ? really ? thats your excuse ? my friend accept defeat like a man and go and take a seat.

i never met a sore loser like you. you still owe me 50 pounds from beating you in a bet and the sore loser you are, you not paying up

Those are junk websites created by white folks to re-write history and create something outside of Africa as the cradle of civilisation - hence in all their junk, they always omit the pre-dynasty periods of Egypt. And also, at that point in history, there were no white people on the planet (white people were still in the caves in the caucasus mountains) and all those who occupied those places were black folks, hence they cut it out of Africa after they re-drew the map. Those places all the way to present day Iraq used to Africa.

That said, apart from the step pyramid built by Djoser and ImHotep, the greatest man that ever lived, and the father of science, mathematics, astronomy etc...the Sphinx of Giza is also older than Gilgamesh. And these were built during the early dynasty periods. Egyptians worshipped Horus/Heru way before that.

Fam, you just wanna hustle me. You never put money down for the bet. Who bets with words of the mouth? grin Do you go to paddypower/coral to bet with words of the mouth? And the game was rigged. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by sukkot: 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Those are junk websites created by white folks to re-write history and create something outside of Africa as the cradle of civilisation - hence in all their junk, they always omit the pre-dynasty periods of Egypt. And also, at that poin t in history, there were no white people on the planet (white people were still in the caves in the caucasus mountains) and all those who occupied those places were black folks, hence they cut it out of Africa after they re-drew the map. Those places all the way to present day Iraq used to Africa.

That said, apart from the step pyramid built by Djoser and ImHotep, the greatest man that ever lived, and the father of science, mathematics, astronomy etc...the Sphinx of Giza is also older than Gilgamesh. And these were built during the early dynasty periods. Egyptians worshipped Horus/Heru way before that.

Fam, you just wanna hustle me. You never put money down for the bet. Who bets with words of the mouth? grin Do you go to paddypower/coral to bet with words of the mouth? And the game was rigged. grin
[b]that region was part of africa till it got called the middle-east in recent times after the arabs annexed it. so this is no attempt to create anything outside of africa so thats a lame excuse. egypt and ancient sumer are part of africa faultline. with regards to the betting so why did you decide to go ahead with it if thats how you felt about not putting money down ? so if you had won you will be singing this same tune ? or you started singing this tune because you lost ? most sporting bets made between family and friends are done on trust and does not involve putting the money down. the only people who ask you to put money down are betting houses. betting between friends are on the strength of word of mouth and trust - like who are you going to give the money ? his brother ? your brother ? you get me ? those kinda bettings is on the strength of principled gentleman code and integrity. but you are a sore loser. i have noticed that about you. its obvious to everyone that you are losing an argument but like a female you just keep arguing on just to save your dignity. its like that guy yesterday had you on the ropes after a hard swift uppercut but you just would not admit that you lost. you said the oba was an idiot because he is wasting time in america doing rubbish and that if he attended the odunde festival is when you will rate him. the guy produced the odunde poster showing you that was part of his itinerary. that was a clear swift uppercut and knockout but like the female you are your ego just could not accept defeat and you kept rambling on and on about nothing. that your modus operandi. at this point its pointless arguing with you cuz even in the face of defeat you will still keep talking rubbish to save your ego[/b] wink wink cheesy

you know why i never take no losses ? cuz any topic that i am weak in ? i dont try to argue with people about it. like you will never catch me trying to argue about football or nigerian politics cuz i dont follow them and anyone who is an ardent follower will whoop my ass in both
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by janway(f): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2016
so so cool.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos) by titiakins: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2016
irunooboo:
Proudly Oduduwa

Proudly 97%

Say no to Biafra cool

Proudly Oduduwa myself

But my dear we are not among the '97%'

We are infact among the '5%'
Going by this government appointments

Make we no dey deceive ourselves abeg!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Fulani People And Their Origins? / Nigerian Woman Raised By Queen Victoria / Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.