Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See (1197 Views)

Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by queenstlll(f): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
https://mobile.facebook.com/alecthepharaoh/posts/1066739446704472?_rdr

A Facebook user named Pablo Reyes made 7 predictions in December 2015…four have come to pass. Question is, is this for real or a hoax?

lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/is-this-for-real-or-a-hoax/
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by queenstlll(f): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
We need this guy in Nigeria to predict the death of many corrupt individuals in this country.
Especially, AπC
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chai, don't know why everyone want Donald Trump dead.

Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by PreciousRahl(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by holuwatobhy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
FTP death every where
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by ayogabriel(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
The guy edited a post, he originally posted on the said date. He is just messing with us all. He actually did mess with us.
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by PreciousRahl(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin wea is Tb Joshua
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by doyinisaac(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
PreciousRahl:
Seems accurate...

queenstlll:
We need this guy in Nigeria to predict the death of many corrupt individuals in this country.
Especially, AπC
Do not allow this man fool u guys oo,here is what these people do...they will go to their Facebook posts on any year they want,they will now edit the post and type anything they want including their claimed prophecy..they will now take a screenshots of the posts and send it to blogs,news websites and social media and make people think they truly prophecied ..pranks all the way...smh....u might ask what is their benefits??the answer is the fame which they get from all over the world from people who were fooled successfully....every tom and dick is ready to do anything for the so called "fame" ...I know one famous naija artist in ybnl that did the same thing concerning his music career...grin
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by PreciousRahl(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
doyinisaac:

Why do people especially we nigerians like to get fooled easily??here is what this people do...they will go to their Facebook posts on any year they want,they will now edit the post and type anything they want including their claimed prophecy..they will now take a screenshots of the posts and send it to blogs,news websites and social media and make people think they truly prophecied ..pranks all the way...smh....u might ask what is their benefits??the answer is the fame which they get from all over the world from people who were fooled successfully....every tom and dick is ready to do anything for the so called "fame" mtchew..

Relax... I was joking cheesy
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by doyinisaac(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
PreciousRahl:

Relax... I was joking cheesy
hahaha I knew it ,I knew your reply was going to be "I was joking".... that is how we typical Nigerians say...grin
Re: Snapshot: He Predicted Muhammad Ali's Death, Orland Shooting - See by PreciousRahl(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
doyinisaac:
hahaha I knew it ,I knew your reply was going to be "I was joking".... that is how we typical Nigerians say...grin

Haha cheesy na so

(1) (Reply)

7 Highest Paid Hollywood Actors Of All Time! Check Out Who's Topping The List / Eye Catchy Photos Of Queen Kelechi Nwadike / Photos From Oyekanmi Jethro Adekola's Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.