Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (36363 Views)

Sanita Samson Siasia Marries Henry Jamell Traditionally (Photos) / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Benin People
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
One has to be wondering, Keshi just left the national football team as a Chief Coach and was succeeded by Onigbinde. Few days after his death, Onigbinde followed. May God help us.

wat exactly ar u tryin2 say

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by kobonaire(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Immunity1:
I am still skeptical about keshi death
You think he is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by divineappo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Venzal:

Please can someone explain what this bros is talking about? I am at a loss here
Me self, i just tire. i read his post and couldnt understand him also

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by victorazy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Venzal:

Me too o

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by mightykay(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
One has to be wondering, Keshi just left the national football team as a Chief Coach and was succeeded by Onigbinde. Few days after his death, Onigbinde followed. May God help us.
what is d meaning of non sense u write here, anybody dat is nt upto 18 should not be postng here. seun kindly remove dis rubbish out of this place

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by divineappo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
pls seun, d death of two great coaches is affecting dis guy's mental capacity. or maybe he is on weed

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Ptoocool(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
dicefrost:
. .

He knows something we don't know

Indeed, he do know something we don't know grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by edorhe14(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
May the souls of the departed coaches rest in peace.
I cant imagine this.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
That was the same way Amodu signed Keshi's register, make he go pray ooo, No be to sign.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Venzal:

No mind that guy, na one of those guys wey dey drink kaikai, you never know where he commenting from

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by isnovic(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Can anyone remember how just a few months ago, Oliseh expressed grave concern for his life?
Can anyone also remember that the same Oliseh was so scared that he fled his homeland plus how he complained that he was mysteriously falling sick anytime he is back home?

Coincidentally, we are getting news of death back to back from this same organization.

Lesson learnt is that, a man may look scared and outrightly silly plus incoherent, fetish or damn right silly by what he does or say out of fear, but never ignore it.
Na eyes wey see dey talk.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by djblue007(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pyno30:
NawaoO. Unbelievable deaths of two Nigerian grate.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by djblue007(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
WebSurfer:
i tire o bros, Seun need to do a lot of screening these days... Probably not just age but Weed test
Seriously I've been thinking I'm the only one trying to depict what he really meant
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
let me just assume you deliberately type these. This trash will not be accepted next time, people who take Igbo on regular basis still know the history. I don't know where you got your information from.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
.... You better come and edit this rubbish before Onigbinde's family begin swear for you and your family!! What an expensive mistake!!!

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by olareed(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
follow go where?

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by wandevincent(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Venzal:

bros u no confuse reach me o
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Btruth: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Immunity1:
I am still skeptical about keshi death
Keshi died, Amodu Shuaibu signed his register. Few days later, Shuaibu died and was buried b4 Keshi. Something obviously went wrong.... shocked shocked
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Duru009(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dont worry u wont be next.....
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by LOVEGINO(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who s next
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by dexcira(f): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
WebSurfer:
i tire o bros, Seun need to do a lot of screening these days... Probably not just age but Weed test
grin grin grin grin grin. Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Btruth: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Handsomecakes:
AMODU SIGND KESHI OWN N DIED,.....SIASIA IS SIGNING AMODU OWN....GOD PLS KEEP DZ ONE SAFE
.....hummmm! like in the film "Ti Oluwa Nile". God have mercy. First it was Sanya, then followed by JP, and then......., anyway, Baba Wande (Osi) survive am.

So, no problem. Siasia is covered by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by IrradiatoR: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
coyy:
I had to read over and over..I'm confused..
you are not alone bros
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by 3rdeye1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Venzal:

heheheh.. I swear down!
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by gformula: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who can believe we can be talking about Coach Keshi and Coach Amodu's death within hours? Shit happens and it's so sad. Rip to these men they made their own mark.
And to us that are still alive, let us make our health a priority...
Let us go for regular health status check
Let us exercise regularly and cultivate healthy eating habits.
Let us try as much as possible to avoid stress, to be stressed is killing yourself gradually...
Let us ensure we do not gather unnecessary weight becoming overweight has never helped rather it kills prematurely...
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by BABANGBALI: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Siasia be like "I hope I'm not the next person? "
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by BABANGBALI: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
olareed:
follow go where?
follow go latrine now
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by wizkidblogger(f): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Venzal:

That bros seems to be high on daura weed
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by delman88(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Y
Dreal11247:

Please correct your statement with immediate effect...Onigbinde is very much alive...and its Oliseh that successed Keshi in coaching...
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Kenturkey048(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
divineappo:
pls seun, d death of two great coaches is affecting dis guy's mental capacity. or maybe he is on weed
abeg make una no kill dis guy naa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador / Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others / World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.