Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (36358 Views)

Sanita Samson Siasia Marries Henry Jamell Traditionally (Photos) / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by dcasca(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Only God knows what is running through his mind....Hmnnnn. Rip Keshi, Rip Amodu.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by hsim247(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
One has to be wondering, Keshi just left the national football team as a Chief Coach and was succeeded by Onigbinde. Few days after his death, Onigbinde followed. May God help us.
When they tell you to stop doing kpoli, you no go hear. Na you follow kill onigbinde?

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by ajebuter(f): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pyno30:
But why do women always want the men to die? I know you are already wishing this one dead.

Did you just listen to yourself?

maybe you should read my comment and point out where l wish him the worst...

pathetic...
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by raphoo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
No wonder Sunday Olishe from for his life.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Jahbles93: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dreal11247:
One has to be wondering, Keshi just left the national football team as a Chief Coach and was succeeded by Onigbinde. Few days after his death, Onigbinde followed. May God help us.
Abeg no bi Onigbinde na Shaibu Amodu.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Lastine: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Na by force say make you comment? I know say, You be part of those people wey get MTN free mb..

Mumu...

Before I open my eyes, oya start dy translate wetin you mean, cos I no understand am
Dreal11247:
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by opribo(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Whatever happened to these two men must have happened in Benin. The closeness of the two incidences is to close for comfort.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Nellybank(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2016
My brother i taya o
Venzal:

Please can someone explain what this bros is talking about? I am at a loss here

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Rajosh(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Nellybank:
My brother i taya o
lol. that brother has made this thread so funny.
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by wacoj(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Dreal11247:

What did this guy smoke before writing this thing?

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by okunnuwa(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
WebSurfer:
i tire o bros, Seun need to do a lot of screening these days... Probably not just age but Weed test

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by WebSurfer(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2016
dexcira:
grin grin grin grin grin. Lmaooo
grin grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Venzal: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2016
That kinda weed must be very powerful.
wizkidblogger:

That bros seems to be high on daura weed

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by meltiplexer: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2016
RIP to both of them,
Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by Venzal: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Lmao... Abeg my bros dem, make una no vex for the guy.

This happens on FP everyday. A lot of people rush to comment on any FP topic without even having a clue of what is being talked about.
3rdeye1:
heheheh.. I swear down!

wandevincent:
bros u no confuse reach me o

Temptee101:
My brother, u are not alone on this. I think he was sleeping and at same time typing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador / Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.