Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) (51958 Views)

Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Look at them, hopeless people. Bathroom slippers, flip flops and bare feet, but if a rouge politician rolled by in his convoy....

P.S: Wheres Proof that this man is from the North?

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by assfreaky(m): 12:41am On Jun 14, 2016
I know dat Hausas hardly steal. And I know that man can't be a Yoruba. I am sure he is an israelite from Naija. Dat is why they did not burn him.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Peacetemi:
Hausa guy robbed an Igbo guy at this period of tribalism. He is lucky to be alive.

That's because Igbos are NOT ANIMALS and we respect human life!
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 14, 2016
popsonbj:
An average Igbo man is ready to unleash terror on petty thief but often ready to support and glorify high profile thieves such as Diezani, Dasuki, Ibori, Metuh etc. God will deliver them.

Tell me what part of the country you come from
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by iukpe: 2:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Treasury looters next!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Niceoneofficial(m): 3:16am On Jun 14, 2016
grinThe guy get luck self, if it was onitsha of those days. He for don turn to ashes by now grin
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by anonimi: 5:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Niceoneofficial:
grinThe guy get luck self, if it was onitsha of those days. He for don turn to ashes by now grin

Why are we such foolish baboons and dogs
Dealing with the small, petty thieves and praising the big THIEVES who deprive us of:

- employment
- salaries
- education for all our children
- tap water
- good roads

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:31am On Jun 14, 2016
I smell tribalism here
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by youngest85(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2016
MondeLuv:
See his balls!!! grin
See his boots
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by itsmaleekbaby(m): 5:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Is that not our NYSC belt?

#commonsense.
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by hardbody: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Akpa amu nwa mkpi
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
If only he learnt from this and quit. Because he might have revenge boiling within him for the humiliation.
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Krismart(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2016
dgalon:
He doesn't look like hausa at all. Op i doubt ur story
How does Hausa look?
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by dajan03: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2016
I just imagined if hausa people did this to an igbo man, it will surely reach the ears of the National assembly and they will ranting about marginalization

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by verabetsy(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Bandeco(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:
I was passing through Pampam lane at onitsha when I saw people gathered.I saw this hausa guy lying helpless on the ground, they said he stole a phone belonging to an igbo guy.They have flogged the guy that every stroke of the cain left a mark on his body.I had to plead with them to let him go that they hv punished him enough.They were others who joined to plead for the guy and they finally freed him.
Very irresponsible reporting @ the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by elrynex: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2016
hausa u said?? You have to learn how to lie especially if u are lying to a professional liar like me.
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Temtem1984(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2016
See how Dem do d person wey still fone, wating U go for politician wey dey still million upon million,
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2016
jungle justice should be blamed on the incompetence of the police force....
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Handing him over to the police is far better than this. Hope u guys remember that he is not a goat, and that he is just like u. Stop this kind of act against ur fellow human.
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Oladigun(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2016
JUNGLE JUSTICE OF COURSE.
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by mbaeke1(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2016
MondeLuv:
See his balls!!! grin

U mean football? What's the colour and were is it pls? I no see am. shocked shocked
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Goldienana(f): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Thanks so much. All u said to me u will meet it in 0front. Didn't say anythn bad don't know y u r bitter.

ISpiksDaTroof:

Your face is ok, but your heart is ugly.

If you think this is how someone with a "good heart" acts, I wonder what you deem "evil hearted".
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Goldienana:
Thanks so much. All u said to me u will meet it in 0front. Didn't say anythn bad don't know y u r bitter.

Just trying to teach you how to to think properly. Most of yall Nigerians don't come across like you're playing with a full deck. I mean, go back and read what you wrote. Do you think you sound normal... to normal people?
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Goldienana(f): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2016
Enough okay... pls don't insult me. I hv right to say whatever thing I want to say. Stop quoting me. Are u normal too? U think u are wise or u making sense d way u are talking to me. I gt ur point den go and rest.

ISpiksDaTroof:
Just trying to teach you how to to think properly. Most of yall Nigerians don't come across like you're playing with a full deck. I mean, go back and read what you wrote. Do you think you sound normal... to normal people?
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:

I was there, the guy that he stole his phone said the hausa guy use to carry goods for people.

I don't think his tribal origin is important at all. Unscrupulous people steal irrespective of where they come from. Onitsha is improving if he was not set ablaze for that.
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Malawian(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Your face is ok, but your heart is ugly.

If you think this is how someone with a "good heart" acts, I wonder what you deem "evil hearted".
are you saying igbo people should clap for him like the way yorubas hosted welcome party for bode george?
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by danxzy: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
THEY SUPPOSE TO KILL HIM BECAUSE IF NA IGBO NOW HAUSA GO KILL AM
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
See BALLS cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Malawian:

are you saying igbo people should clap for him like the way yorubas hosted welcome party for bode george?
In English, please. And if that's too hard, feel free to write in your native African language, I'll get someone to translate.
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Daeveed(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Crucify Him!!:@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) / Prostitute Found Dead In Abuja Brothel After Midnight Romp (pic) / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.