Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko (28677 Views)

Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by argob44(f): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
rip
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by Baylam(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2016
The bolded!!! Sound like
unitysheart:
Touching. Those demonizing Jide should better not cry than the bereaved. Many are of the holier than though attidue.

I feel your grieve, baba kosoko AKA Ofridoma
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by Alex91im(m): 3:47am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=lordkhalifa post=46547525] wife NO4 loading, I pity the poor thing that will fall for his plank[/quote

Oshey 'plank'
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by amtaken(f): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2016
He lives in Ikorodu with wife No 3 while Henrietta who was wife No 4 lived in Bariga.

shadrach77:
It appears they had secretly parted ways before her demise because they were living separately. Nevertheless those saying negative things about the man should keep shut. The whole 3 wives thing is just a coincidence
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by Tjango(m): 5:42am On Jun 14, 2016
May God forgive her sins nd may it rest in peace... Amen
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by rhektor(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2016
greggng:
What a lip service same way must of us behave in church but outside the church we re monsters. How can I believe a man that didnot bother about paying pride price only for death to expose such an important fact. If you truely love this woman, you would ve done the proper thing as required by customs and tradition that's why she was taking to her village for burial cos you never really married her. You jazzed her

Hmmm jazzed? undecided
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by zlatan10(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by fpeter(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2016
dragonking2:
[size=16pt]Niger deltan ladies make the best wives.. .Obasanjo said it when Stella died and Jide Kosoko has confirmed it now..
God bless all my nigerdelta sisters!
God bless nigerdelta! Una too much[/size]

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by mizhanny(f): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
lordkhalifa:
wife NO4 loading, I pity the poor thing that will fall for his plank
u nid to grow up.... PLANK ko ROD ni
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by bumi10(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
lordkhalifa:
wife NO4 loading, I pity the poor thing that will fall for his plank

hahahahaha, na WA for u oo
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by lordkhalifa(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
mizhanny:
u nid to grow up.... PLANK ko ROD ni

Yellow-bar believe so much in diabolical & traditional powers, charms, native doctors (babalawo) &juju medicine, this is why there are so many human parts factories in the land4 human rituals
Tuwale to my bros from WEST
Re: Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko by Henycymama(f): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2016
doll912:
How does that correlate with the post?
lol, ask him oo.... confusing peepz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake / Alao Malaika's First Daughter Graduates From UNILAG (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.