Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Dr Sid Comments On Rumored Affair With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Comments On Rumored Affair With Tiwa Savage (971 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid Comments On Rumored Affair With Tiwa Savage by lordkit2: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mavin singer Dr Sid speaks on his alleged sexual relationship with his colleague Tiwa Savage.

Dr Sid was fingered during the epic breakdown of Tunji Balogun, who accused Dr Sid of having an affair with his wife Tiwa Savage.

Tiwa Savage had earlier denied that she had an affair with Dr Sid, born Sidney Onoriode Esiri.

Speaking with Sun, Dr Sid said “She is a hard worker. All we need to do is to pray for them and hope that everything is sorted out soon. Tiwa also said a lot in her interview, so I am sure she has cleared the air on that. On my own, my wife and I are good. Everybody is fine.”

The singer was also asked if he was bothered blogs don’t bother to verify stories before posting them. He says “Who do you verify from? How many things would one verify? Let’s be real. If this person talk am and that person talk am again, na so I be. If one person says it and another confirms it, then it is true.

“I am not really bothered about these things. If somebody calls you a thief and you did not steal why you go vex?

“I don’t want to respond to nothing,” he added.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/13/dr-sid-comments-on-rumored-affair-with-tiwa-savage/

Re: Dr Sid Comments On Rumored Affair With Tiwa Savage by tsamson(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Dr Sid Comments On Rumored Affair With Tiwa Savage by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm ok oo
Re: Dr Sid Comments On Rumored Affair With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 14, 2016
I don hear u

(1) (Reply)

Davido & His Babymama Fight Dirty In Public – See Photos / Emem Isong Returns To Nigeria With Twins, Puts Acting Career On Hold (photos) / Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.