Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album (43328 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Mskrisx(f): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:

Lol, all I wrote up there are the truth,
you've got nice shape though.

Mama nla

Lwkm thanks boss.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
angry

Fresh laps. ..me finna think this young lady will be hella juicy down there.
na u really be dat for ur dp?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by PheezyLee(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
That place can be very itchy at times cheesy

Dyu feel d same way atymz too? I can be of help tongue
Harmoneasy:
my brother the matter shock me. See her left hand for 360 degree rotation lol.

Lol... it's not a small something grin
iswallker:

often has her hand in that region in her photo shoots.. undecided...its like wanting to draw attention to what she got down there....

Hope she'll eventually unveil that region while doing er album lunch? Lol

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by MightyPee: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Mskrisx:

Lwkm thanks boss.
me boss? who is working under me? mama na you I dey follow oh
How are you though?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Mskrisx(f): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:

me boss? who is working under me? mama na you I dey follow oh

How are you though?

Just looked at ya dp..u cute too.. sad
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by 12inchDickson: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2016
wheesin:
see as kitchen empty...this gal is not only ugly but useless goat. undecided
u min cow
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by MightyPee: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Mskrisx:

Just looked at ya dp..u cute too.. sad

Blood of God, what did go to my profile to do, I am too ugly ma. *crying* I am not as cute as your boo na
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by EWAagoyin(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
slyrone:
ordinary pidgin you nor fit articulate well. #corruptMind see your poo fat face perv
big fool that ain't pidgin u finna think you can diss.. .... STFU that's American slang.. .. U said my face is fat checked your DP saw something otherwise. ..lazy sod
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Davny(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Finally Cynthia no vex o, but you wowo
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by EWAagoyin(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
lefulefu:
na u really be dat for ur dp?
is anything wrong sir? ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Harmoneasy: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
PheezyLee:

Dyu feel d same way atymz too? I can be of help tongue

Lol... it's not a small something grin

Hope she'll eventually unveil that region while doing er album lunch? Lol
lets keep our fingers crossed lol...
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by bedfordng(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
mmm
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Mskrisx(f): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:

Blood of God, what did go to my profile to do, I am too ugly ma. *crying* I am not as cute as your boo na

Heheehee no boo yet...i need to have money first so the booing go sweet.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by slyrone(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
big fool that ain't pidgin u finna think you can diss.. .... STFU that's American slang.. .. U said my face is fat checked your DP saw something otherwise. ..lazy sod
Wetin dis fat fool dey talk sef ? american slang, or Jamaican slang ur face is still poo. eat healthy, gotto gym and reduce your ewaAgoyin intake. also your perverse mind needs cleansing. Mr america okbye.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Generalsix(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Driving by....nobody cares
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by oneagleswing222(f): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
I didn't see her cooking anything o, or is she cooking herself?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by MightyPee: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mskrisx:

Heheehee no boo yet...i need to have money first so the booing go sweet.

You don't have to do the spending, he will. but it good to be independent though, thumbs up.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Mskrisx(f): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:

You don't have to do the spending, he will. but it good to be independent though, thumbs up.

OK I believe you
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by tommy9: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
She wan act mojo ni?? Wtf!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by EWAagoyin(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
slyrone:
Wetin dis fat fool dey talk sef ? american slang, or Jamaican slang ur face is still poo. eat healthy, gotto gym and reduce your ewaAgoyin intake. also your perverse mind needs cleansing. Mr america okbye.
ok

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by MightyPee: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mskrisx:

OK I believe you
You don't mind if we go private?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Mskrisx(f): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:

You don't mind if we go private?

Ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
is anything wrong sir? ?
yes everything is wrong.Why did u serious ur face like buhari in d pic?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by MightyPee: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mskrisx:

Ok
sent a PM, Seen?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Mskrisx(f): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:

sent a PM, Seen?

Seen.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by EWAagoyin(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
lefulefu:
yes everything is wrong.Why did u serious ur face like buhari in d pic?
lol have changed it sir

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by AkranJide88(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
pinshore:
Cynthia Morgan continues to work hard as she counts down to the release of her album.

Caption: COOKING#MADRINA...NORTHSIDE-INC#23/25 #ROADTOTHEALBUM.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGl2rMfmZX1/?taken-by=cynthiamorganlive
no plate for the kitchen
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by lordkhalifa(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Abeg who is she
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
AkranJide88:
no plate for the kitchen
Na Mr Biggs and Tantalizer babe she be.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by pahen1991: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2016
pinshore:
Cynthia Morgan continues to work hard as she counts down to the release of her album.

Caption: COOKING#MADRINA...NORTHSIDE-INC#23/25 #ROADTOTHEALBUM.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGl2rMfmZX1/?taken-by=cynthiamorganlive
COW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.