Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album (43331 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Cherishing(f): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Cholls:
my sister shame on you..........you no even get pot for kitchen sef.
more like a living room grin
I doubt if she ever cooks
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by pich4real(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
I bet if she knws aw to cook
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by EWAagoyin(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Cholls:
see you what are those shelves meant to keep, village man
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by publicenemy(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Just arch her to the edge and eat the coochie,afterwards slap my dingdong on that wet c.unt before sliding in. tongue

Im such a stinker cry
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by tgmservice: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
see dis mumu wake up early morning with her smelling kitty cat na to dey post nonsense pics.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by henrydadon(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
oh nice kitchen..now fvck of i stop looking like a fulani cow push cow angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by chubbygal(f): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Some people say she no get pot . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by arthur1000(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2016
i can swear dat,dis myt be d second tym dis year she's entering dis kichen#fastfoodbitch german goat
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by segzyogondus(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2016
This Sister dey another cloud right now... Na Kwale Weed wen dem soak for Alomo bitters kum dry am before she smoke am, so her activities right now go clear for her eye in few days time ........ She no get where to sit down again but kitchen,no be say she dey or she wan cook make we see...... In Burna Boy's voice "Check and Balance am"
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by eazyjakes(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2016
She no even get plate 4 her kitchen...na wa!
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by giles14(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2016
pinshore:
Cynthia Morgan continues to work hard as she counts down to the release of her album.

Caption: COOKING#MADRINA...NORTHSIDE-INC#23/25 #ROADTOTHEALBUM.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGl2rMfmZX1/?taken-by=cynthiamorganlive
dis gal no get shame o,

but she use her hand dey hold the cloth,mumu gal
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by aboveu(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Left fingers wink wink wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Cholls:
Do you expect pot to litter every where in the kitchen... Abegg this is not mama afams kitchen.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Jonnybobo(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Why is she closing down there ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by iswallker(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2016
PheezyLee:
No one is talking about what she's stroking with her left hand, Y?

often has her hand in that region in her photo shoots.. undecided...its like wanting to draw attention to what she got down there....
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Cholls:
She sabi cook? That's the question, u should have asked grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2016
chikel2000:
Wetin I no go see for Nairaland, e remain Sandoski to come share her own pix too, lol

Oya see our own kitchen....Dgrin

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2016
PheezyLee:
That place can be very itchy at times cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by sjwills(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
so na boot your mate dey wear go cook??if you wan do Photo shoot,go somewhere nice and not this desert kitchen.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Cobismanuel: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Jiangsu Guoxin - Sainty FC - Guangzhou R&f FC 1X 1.12 4289 Chinese Super League Hebei China Fortune FC - FC Shanghai Shenhua 1X 1.18 4290 Chinese Super League Shandong Luneng Taishan FC - Shijiazhuang Ever Bright 1X 1.10 4291 Chinese Super League FC Henan Jianye - Yanbian 1X 1.10 1581 Brasileiro Serie B CRB - Bragantino Yes - Away Score 1.43 1196 Kakkonen Atlantis - Espoo Yes - Away Score 1.19 5477 Suomen Cup Jazz Pori - Lahti Yes - Away Score 1.08 5476 Suomen Cup Haka - Honka Yes - Home Score 1.15 1009 Brasileiro Serie A Sao Paulo - Vitoria Yes - Away Score 1.77 2310 Brasileiro Serie A Botafogo RJ - America Mineiro Yes - Away Score 1.56 2312 Brasileiro Serie A Santos - Sport Recife Yes - Home Score 1.11 2311 Brasileiro Serie A Santa Cruz - Figueirense Yes - Away Score 1.51 2313 Brasileiro Serie A Coritiba - Palmeiras Yes - Away Score 1.28 2314 Brasileiro Serie A Cruzeiro - Flamengo Yes - Home Score 1.25 1105 Brasileiro Serie B Vila Nova - Sampaio Correa Over(1.5) 1.28 1107 Brasileiro Serie B Vasco da Gama - Nautico Yes - Away Score 1.65 1091 Brasileiro Serie B Tupi - Luverdense Yes - Away Score 1.39 1092 Brasileiro Serie B Joinville - Atletico GO Yes - Away Score 1.48 1577 Brasileiro Serie B Parana - Goias 1X 1.27 1578 Brasileiro Serie B Ceara - Brasil de Pelotas Yes - Away Score 1.62 1579 Brasileiro Serie B Criciuma - Bahia Yes - Away Score 1.39 Multiple 100 ₦500 ₦1000 ₦2500 ₦ Odd310.97 Amount  ₦ Bonus0.00 ₦ Potential winning0 ₦ Bet system
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by LastSurvivor: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Cholls:

My brother, what do u think the kitchen cabinets is for
Na poor man kitchen u dey see pots scatter everywhere..
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Harmoneasy: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2016
PheezyLee:
my brother the matter shock me. See her left hand for 360 degree rotation lol.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Viewers don't try this at home
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by chikel2000(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Oya see our own kitchen....Dgrin
hehehehehe I am a naturalist, a traditional man too, I love natural things. If u don't mind our kitchen, then am all good dear. #winks
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by sammyj: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Where is the food by the way. Shame on her shocked angry
onyi4edu:
Cooking? With her eye-glass, cap and boot?
It's alright lipsrsealed
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2016
pinshore:
Cynthia Morgan continues to work hard as she counts down to the release of her album.

Caption: COOKING#MADRINA...NORTHSIDE-INC#23/25 #ROADTOTHEALBUM.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGl2rMfmZX1/?taken-by=cynthiamorganlive

Hope this album won't come out uncooked or burnt?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Melahou(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Cholls:

But pots are not supposed to litter the floor like some homes na,
They are suppposed to be neatly kept in the kitchen shelve, which you may not see untill you open it.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by slyrone(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
angry

Fresh laps. ..me finna think this young lady will be hella juicy down there.
ordinary pidgin you nor fit articulate well. #corruptMind see your poo fat face perv
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by slyrone(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
angry

Fresh laps. ..me finna think this young lady will be hella juicy down there.
ordinary pidgin you nor fit articulate well. #corruptMind see your poo fat face perv
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by MightyPee: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Mskrisx:

Gawd y evils grin grin Baba nla werey grin

Lol, all I wrote up there are the truth, you've got nice shape though.

Mama nla
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Cholls:
she prolly eats out.dat one look like persin wey go dey cook?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia's Daughter Kissing Kogi Prince Musa Ado-Ibrahim (Photo) / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: / Leo Da Silva Weds Maryam Laushi In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.