Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Group (jw's Only) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Group (jw's Only) (863 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses Group (jw's Only) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Brothers/sisters welcome to d first Jw group on Naira land. Let's make our light shine for all men to see. (Matt 5:16). And if u are a non Jw who stumbled ur way in by ignoring d sign out there, we also welcome too, kindly ask ur questions in a polite manner nd wait for d answers to ur questions........ tanks

Pls no rotten speech, no immoral conduct and nothing whatsoever dat will taint dis group..... Ones more tanks for ur cooperation, den we are cool, enjoy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Group (jw's Only) by iamSi(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
hmmmmmm all is well
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Group (jw's Only) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jehovah's Witnesses are often mistaken to be something else. Some say it a secret cult while others believe something else.. And proudly to tell you my readers that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Below is 17 fact that shows Jehovah's Witness is not a cult.... 1. There are currently about 8 million Jehovah's witnesses around the world. 2. An average of over 800 people become Jehovah's witnesses daily 3. We keep coming to your doors even though we have regular jobs and family like you because we are admonished to do so by Jesus Christ. 4. We do not participate in wars and for this reason more than 1600 Jehovah's witnesses were killed by Hitler 5. There are currently over 300 Jehovah's witnesses in Prison in South Korea and Egypt because they refused to stop preaching or enlist in the military. 6. We don't salute the flag or say national Anthems because we pledge our allegiance only to God. 7. Yes we have fun and party too so don't get that twisted 8. Not many of us know the name of the President of our headquarters because we do not pay any reference to him He is a fellow servant of God just like the rest of us are. 9. You earn the privilege of becoming a Jehovah's Witness. It's not given to you or passed down. 10. We sin too 11. 1 out every 455 Nigerian is a Jehovah's Witness and 1 out of every 262 American is a Jehovah's Witness 12. Every year, more people read our monthly magazines than any other magazines in the World. 13. Not until 2 years ago Jehovah's witnesses were the only religion required to pay taxes in France. 14. Do you know as a Jehovah's Witness I could visit China and spend a night at any Jehovah's Witnesses without either of us feeling suspicious of each other. 15. Last year Jehovah's witnesses around the World spent a total of 1,841,180,235 hours preaching . 16. We own the largest printing press in the World (The "Meps" & yet non of our publications are for sale. 17. The first motion picture ever made with sound and color were produced by Jehovah's Witnesses. (THE PHOTO DRAMA OF CREATION BY RUSSEL). Am proud to be a Jehovah's Witnesses.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Group (jw's Only) by TPAND(f): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Ok JW I have a question.

I fell in love with one a witness and she gave me the shocker of my life by walking away and not even looking back. She said she is not allowed to get married to non-witnesses. I love this girl so much, she is well brought-up, calm and focused.

I can't still put a picture to the pieces
Of my heart she broke when she walked away, cut communication with me and never gives me any attention again.

Why can't I remember a witness in summary
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Group (jw's Only) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
TPAND:
Ok JW I have a question.

I fell in love with one a witness and she gave me the shocker of my life by walking away and not even looking back. She said she is not allowed to get married to non-witnesses. I love this girl so much, she is well brought-up, calm and focused.

I can't still put a picture to the pieces
Of my heart she broke when she walked away, cut communication with me and never gives me any attention again.

Why can't I remember a witness in summary

Nice Qtn..... Jehovah's witnesses do not, nd will not marry a non witness not because it is their religious tradition bt because God's word forbade it. There is a principle u can read abt dis at 1 Cor 7:39. There we're told to marry only in d lord meaning to marry a person who knows, believe and accept d same principles, teachings, believes and practices as set out in God's word the bible when it comes to our worship of God. D reason for dis is still d same dat God told d ancient nation of Isreal not to marry from people of other nations, Nd y? At Deu 7:3,4nd Neh 13:25,26 its because dey will turn dem away from following deir right way of worship, because a non-wit believe, accept nd practice things dat God dos nt wnt as set out in his holy book d bible, things dat God hates, nd too dey tolerate everything nd dis is so dangerous to a witness spiritual wellbeing. So therefore following dat principle nd d one at 2 Cor 6:14, Jehovah's witnesses strictly adhere to Gods command to marry only in d lord. so dear friend having dis knowledge I beg u to erase every feelings u have for her nd dnt ever fall in love wit a jw, because by doin dat u are stumbling dem. tank u.

(1) (Reply)

If This Girl Sit In Your Front In Church, What Will You Do?(photo) / Pastor FLOGS Congregation Member During Service To Demonstrate Bible Verse(pics) / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.