Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Visit From Mr. Death To Miss Mary. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Visit From Mr. Death To Miss Mary. (523 Views)

Short And Funny Joke From Mr Brown(saint-austine Adagbe) / Funny Pictures And Captions You Just Don't Want To Miss As A Nigerian / (photo) A Courtesy Visit From A Rat While Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Visit From Mr. Death To Miss Mary. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2016
There comes a knock at the door. And a voice asking from inside, thus:

Mary: Yes, who's there?

Death: It's me, Mr. Death.

Mary, (Suprised) Mr. Death? Why have you visited me?

Death: i've come to take you along. You're the next on the list.

Mary: (In Tears) Oh, No! You can't take me along. I don't want to die now. I'm just starting life. I only got married last year, i started work recently and just got a new car. Please, let me enjoy life before i'll die.

Death: Nothing i can do, i have to go with you.

Mary: Ok. Come inside and rest let me honour you.

Death: Ok. (Walks in and takes a sit where he was served with food and drinks. He ate, drank and slept off)

Mary: No! I just can't die and live all the enjoyment and beautiful things of life behind. Life is to sweet for me to die.. (Goes to the sleeping Mr. Death. Collects the register, cancelled her name as the next and wrote it down as the last on the list)

Death: (Waking up.....) Hmmmmm... Miss Mary, i really enjoyed your meal. Truely, you are enjoying. And to have treated me this nice, i'll not kill you. I'll start with the last person on the list. (Strikes out the last name. And there goes Mary on the floor dead. To the suprise of Death.)

Moral Lesson: Always be prepared for the Inevitable. And learn to accept your fate. (What would happen, would happen.)
Mary tried to cheat death. But ended up cheating herself.
Re: The Visit From Mr. Death To Miss Mary. by integritylady(f): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
I even thought she was going to poison mr death to strangle him from his sleep

(1) (Reply)

When African Parent Get Angry Must Watch !! / How I Got Signed To Ybnl Records – Temmie Ovwusa (ybnl Princess) / Back In The Days For This Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.